Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KHONAN! What is best in life?! [Calling All Mandos]

Khonan the Barbaric

K
Know this O al'verde, that between the years when the One Sith devoured Coruscant and its gleaming cities, and the years of the rise of the Final End, there was an Age undreamed of.
Hither came Khonan the Mandalorian, black-haired, sullen-eyed, blaster and power hammer in hand, a thief, a reaver, a slayer, with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the worlds of the galaxy under his durasteel armored feet.
Hey guys! Doing my rounds of character and SW faction/types I haven't RP'd before. So here you go Khonan the Barbaric. I am looking to give him a few note worthy starting RPs. One of which will have to be hunting down the most vile and powerful beasts in the galaxy with some other Mando buddies.

For now I just want to get a grip on the Mando community on the board. So any Mando bros/gals out there want to fill me in on what's hot in the world of the Mandalorian?

Khonan the Barbaric said:
So any Mando bros/gals out there want to fill me in on what's hot in the world of the Mandalorian?
Not a lot, to be honest. Activity and motivation has been waning in the past month, but there are still active folks around who enjoy a good story - myself included. Very little in the sense of giant galactic wars and politics, but there's tons of personal and group development to be had.

Khonan the Barbaric

K
[member="Marcus Itera"]
Neat!~ I am down for some character development.

One idea I had was Khonan getting roped into fighting and hunting some beasts of note (I'll have to do some research of which) with some other folks who get paid to go along by a count, or governor or merchant.

Besides that I'd love to meet peeps who are in actual Clans or Groups. I see Khonan for the early part of his story as a sort of mythical wanderer, appearing in people's lives and then moving on. Somewhere down the line Id like to at least start a clan or something. I'll have to do my research on Mandalorian culture a bit first. Get it right. I love me some lore research.

Khonan the Barbaric

K
[member="Marcus Itera"]

Actually have formulated an idea for a debut thread:

The Techno Union Twi'lek Merchant Zandal finds his merchant base on Ryloth consumed by a Gutkurr Horde and has placed a hefty sum on its extermination. But, most find the task foolhardy and dangerous. Enter Khonan the Barbaric - a wandering Mandalorian of brutal destiny. He and a long with a band of mercenaries (you guys) enter the Gutkurr infestation for battle, glory and credits!

Any of the Techno Union people want in on this story? [member="Tmoxin Temi"] [member="Lucien Cordel"]

Khonan the Barbaric

K
[member="Tmoxin Temi"]

The two could be sent for the same mission. I'd love to see the contrast :). The Khonan answers the Merhcant Zandal's call and then TU higher ups send the Obsidian Order. The two could meet near the Merchant Depot atop a mountain that is infested. And we can roll from there. Feel free to quote this in your pitch so peeps know the story premise.

If I get too full of creative juices - I may start the thread as an Open. Free feel to send them my way. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom