Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Kell-Von Dedyken

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To sub Iroh Gedari's Jedi Master as a Force Ghost
  • Image Credit: DeviantArt: Kell-Von Dedyken
  • Role: Force Ghost to advise Iroh Gedari, others in the New Jedi Order or Jedi Collation
  • Permissions: None
  • Links: Iroh Gedari
PHYSICAL INFORMATION

de84nmd-57c4cd32-58e3-4d4a-8802-aa841591bb13.jpg

• Age: (Ageless due to being a Force Ghost, appears to be in his Mid-Sixties)
  • Force Sensitivity: Jedi Master
  • Species: Human (Force Ghost)
  • Appearance: Stands at about five feet ten inches, thin but wiry type build. Dresses in gray robes with brown belt and boots, but appears translucent with a slight blue twinge. Hair is gray along with gray eyes.
  • Voice: King Bumi
SOCIAL INFORMATION
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: The Force, His Wit
  • Combat Function: No Combat Function, Disappears Upon Entering Combat
STRENGTHS:
  • Wisdom: Kell-Von Dedyken served the Jedi Order for nearly nine decades, and combine that with his time as a Force Ghost, he has quite the experience to draw upon when teaching.
  • Ghost: Kell-Von is no longer mortal, meaning he is both able to travel across the galaxy at will provided he is familiar with the location or he can anchor to someone there that he knows well.
WEAKNESSES:
  • Cannot Interfere: Kell-Von is unable to interact with the physical realm as much as he did during his lifetime, though he can still exhibit some Force Powers such as telekinesis abilities.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Once upon a time, Jedi Master Kell-Von Dedyken served the Galactic Republic and the New Jedi Order as one of its finest, if kookiest Knights. Having trained Jedi Master Iroh Gedari in the ways of the Force, and helping to train Jedi Knight Caldon Tenneth, Kell-Von passed away from natural causes at the age of ninety five, but instead of becoming one with the Force, Kell-Von had learned to preserve his consciousness after death, and as such is now able to manifest himself in both body and voice, continuing to instruct and watch over the Order which he dedicated his life to.

Last edited:
:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Iroh Gedari Iroh Gedari

Hi, my name is Judah, and I will be handling your submission.

There are a few things we need to work on here, but overall this is a good submission. Let's jump into it!

No. 1. AGE

You have that he appears to be in his mid sixties. Does this mean his age is unknown, or that he has a different biological age? Could you clarify that for me please.​

No. 2. LOYALTIES

Under loyalties you link to the New Jedi Order. Unfortunately when I click on that link I am directed to a page I cannot view unless I am part of the Galactic Alliance. The Codex Guidelines state:​
Do not place links in submissions to threads that are within the Archives or anywhere that cannot always be publicly viewed. (Ex. Faction Groups/Google Docs/Etc)
The solution here is very simple. Change the loyalty to the Galactic Alliance and link the home page that everyone can see. You could put in The New Jedi Order in parenthesis next to it if you wish without a hyperlink.​

No. 3. SKILLS

Could you please link the skills you have listed. This is for those who may not know those are or what they do.​
I think this will cover it for me. Tag me once you have made those edits and we will get this taken care of for you!

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom