Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Kazerath Device

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
350.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Unknown Sith, Sukai'Ito Yumi
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: Unique
  • Material: Uknown
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Relic
  • Size: Small
  • Weight: Light
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • N/A
Strengths:
  • Non
Weaknesses:
  • Greys Only: Can only be used by those balanced in the force, lean to much to one side and the artifact not useful anymore (light and dark siders will feel sick trying to use it).
DESCRIPTION
The Kazerath devicewas an artifact crafted using both the light and dark sides of the Force, and designed to be operated by both at once. The Force artifact was spherical in shape, hand-held sized, and black-colored with red markings. Around the year 34 ABY, the galactic explorer Lor San Tekka infiltrated the Great Vaults of Cato Neimoidia to take a look at the artifact as his proper request to do so was rebuffed. Shortly after he got his hands on the relic, he was arrested by Neimoidian guards.

Over time the device changed many hands, it's true propose never really found until it came to lay to rest in an old Jedi sanctuary that had been carved into a mountain. Said artifact being discovered by Sukai and her master @Yeoh Wu during an expedition into the old mountain complex, Wu giving it to Sukai for safe keeping due to her being a grey Jedi. Still the exact purpose of this strange object has been left known, only that is origins date back to a time when the light and dark where not on opposite sides of one another.

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
Sky'ito Yumi said:
Enhancement: Enhances the users force abilities all round I.e. make force powers stronger, increases mental defense etc.

I need you to qualify this a bit more so it is limited. As it stands the description could basically make it an infinite loop.

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

I'd stray away from putting hard numbers, put something more like

"Enhances the users force abilities all round. Make force powers stronger, increasing mental defense, and generally enhances the abilities of the force user to a point."

Sky'ito Yumi said:
Enhancement: Enhances the users force abilities all round. Make force powers stronger, increasing mental defense, and generally enhances the abilities of the user to a point, as to not cause any damage.
[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

I am not finding a source on this in the wookiepedia or I might be misreading something. Can you provide me with a source to this claim?

There is no actual defined use for the artifact that was stated in the comic or anywhere else, I am more or less giving the artifact a use since it was never explained, unless there is a rule against that. [member="Zef Halo"]

Updated to having no use besides the greys only weakness, will probably just wait until the comics reveal more about it, in the mean time it's a nice little relic to have
[member="Zef Halo"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom