OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To claim ownership of a canon artifact called the Kazerath Device
- Image Source: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kazerath_device
- Canon Link: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kazerath_device
- Restricted Missions: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/117600-the-pointy-end/(found page 7)
- Primary Source: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kazerath_device
- Manufacturer: Unknown Sith, Sukai'Ito Yumi
- Model: N/A
- Modularity: Unique
- Material: Uknown
- Classification: Relic
- Size: Small
- Weight: Light
- Greys Only: Can only be used by those balanced in the force, lean to much to one side and the artifact not useful anymore (light and dark siders will feel sick trying to use it).
The Kazerath devicewas an artifact crafted using both the light and dark sides of the Force, and designed to be operated by both at once. The Force artifact was spherical in shape, hand-held sized, and black-colored with red markings. Around the year 34 ABY, the galactic explorer Lor San Tekka infiltrated the Great Vaults of Cato Neimoidia to take a look at the artifact as his proper request to do so was rebuffed. Shortly after he got his hands on the relic, he was arrested by Neimoidian guards.
Over time the device changed many hands, it's true propose never really found until it came to lay to rest in an old Jedi sanctuary that had been carved into a mountain. Said artifact being discovered by Sukai and her master @Yeoh Wu during an expedition into the old mountain complex, Wu giving it to Sukai for safe keeping due to her being a grey Jedi. Still the exact purpose of this strange object has been left known, only that is origins date back to a time when the light and dark where not on opposite sides of one another.