Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Katitik Hive Industry

O6Xk7NMTx7yc6q-EjNok6O99DW_pOlgD666nlpPxceyKa4hvSat1TtCkgb4eks6yktKEnzM0LXiTNI18k9WgCb0Ot6cFCh_n05TrXWrtXTFq0eG3nMXQLGy4eFRYou-SnKYFTrHK

Headquarters: Katitik Hive Operators
  • Operations: Arms, vehicles, spacecraft, cybernetics, droids.
The Katitik Hive Industries is willing to make individual sales freely but reserves en masse numbers for trusted clients. Katitik Hive also reserves the choice to refuse services outright, or above a certain number or quality, if they possess any concern about the customer and their potential danger to the company or its chosen allies, without the need to explicitly state their reasons.

Katitik Hive is willing to aid in construction of arms, vehicles, spacecraft, cybernetics, or droids, with sufficient compensation and reputation agreements if designs are provided. The Katitik Hive will not provide en masse or high quality military equipment unless they deem the trust sufficient for such a choice. Civilian technology such as Protocol Droids, translation devices, and unarmed craft, are typically not included in this unless the Katitik Hive sees potential for combative use.

Weaponry:
-Beam Cannon: 60 Credits
-KS-5/KS-5R Sonic blaster 40 credits
-Personal Shield Generator: 50 Credits
-Base Version Static Pikes: 200 Credits
-Base version Beastwarden's shield: 100 Credits
-Base Version Confessor's Whip: 200 credits
-Base Version Casters Net: 150 Credits
-Sarlaac's Reach: 250 credits

Droids:
-Common Battle Droid: 1,500 credits (No Hive approval required)
-Power Mind attachment 600 credits (Approval required.)

Starships:
-Saberdroid fighter SF-1: 25,000 credits. (Alliance/pre-approval required)
-Rectifier B Class Heavy Cruiser (Approval required)
-Val Khaar B Class Corvette (Approval Required)
-Makashi B Class Light Cruiser (Approval Required)

Faction limited:
Elysium Empire:
Variable Elysium Starfighter
Interdiction Class Cruiser
Rancor Heavy Transport

The Katitik Hive shall increase their catalogue as more products for sale are approved or constructed.

If you wish to have your own design or designs constructed, please contact the Katitik Hive for a payment and resource plan.

Pre-Approved Clients/Alliances: Elysium Empire.

If you want to donate Underworld credits that's great! But it's not required for any purchase done on this page whether open market or closed market unless specifically designated as underworld credits.

Last edited:
Cruk Tuk Cruk Tuk

Greetings! I, Grand Shepherd Burtch Grand Shepherd Burtch , am hereby requesting special permissions to submit Starship, Vehicle, and Technology designs on behalf of the Elysium Empire to be manufactured by Katitik Hive Industries.

Thank you very much!
The Katitik Hive under King Cruk Tuk authorizes special permission to Commodore Burtch to submit Starship, Vehicle, and Technology designs on behalf of the Elysium Empire to be manufactured by Katitik Hive Industries until otherwise stated.

You are welcome very much. Thank you for your business.

Arken Dobson

Black Lion Of The Elysium Empire

Greetings, my old friend.

I trust business has been good for you. I am currently in the market to purchase massive quantities of… security products for a construction project far in the outer rim, and to protect my expanding interests in the Imperial Mafia. I am interested in making a contract with you to supply my entire operations with the following hardware:
Understand that I am not interested in purchasing individual units, but a contract to purchase entire production runs of these items for my faction. I feel like we can do great things together, as we have done in the past.

Sincerely,

Arken Dobson​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom