Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kathryn Langley

Standard Profile Template

Character images go here.

NAME: Kathryn Langley
FACTION: Omega Protectorate / Fringe / One Sith
SPECIES: Nish
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 5'6"
WEIGHT: 140lbs
EYES: Hazel
HAIR: Dark Brown
SKIN: Fair
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+ Small and Fast - Can get into places where others cannot and her training of Teras Kasi helps with walking quietly
+ Racials - Low Light Vision
- Oy blind spot! - In her left eye she has a blind spot, a negative effect of the carbonate freezing
- Soft heart - can get caught up with boys
APPEARANCE:
Describe your character's physical appearance. While your avatar should represent your character's appearance, there might be some things not apparent in it for use in role-playing. Height, weight, eye color, hair color, and skin color may also be listed here.

BIOGRAPHY:

I was born into a universe where everything was different, you took what you wanted and you fought to keep what you had. This life wasn’t meant to be easy, this life was meant to be the hell that you endured until you could be called back to the living Force. Knowing this, I resent the Force. How dare it decide my fate, how dare something that cannot breath claim to be living. No, I write my own fate, I decide when I end the torture of this life – not some an invisible entity. I curse the Force, I will never become one with it.

I will destroy it

Growing up, I showed promise with the Force. I was one of its chosen – sensitive to its influence. Once my father discovered this my training quickly began. He was a Master of the Force – if one could truly master an entity that was claimed to be all powerful. Its followers utterly blind to their own weakness and crutch to it. He like many others involved every aspect of his life to worshiping it, the movement of the Force shifted and thus his alignment did as well. He was a Jedi, one that would seek out ‘evil’ and bring it to justice. At my young age, I understood justice to being how the Jedi saw – exterminate the Sith – abolish darkness etc. I continued to think this way till I was eight, I remember when I questioned my father, my thoughts quickly quieted.

“Father, Master…if we the Jedi are to abolish all evil, once we accomplish this – what is left for us to do?”

“Evil will always remain.”

“Then why do we fight it and believe we can abolish it?”

“Quiet, do not plague your mind with questions like that child, those thoughts lead one down a path that you can not come back from”

There was no justice – that was my first real lesson in this reality.

SHIP:
Does your character have a personal ship? If so, describe it in moderate detail (what does it look like, what can it do, what types of weapons and engines does it have, etc.).

KILLS:
Post the names of the PC characters (characters role-played by real people) that your character has killed. If possible, include a link to the thread in which your character killed him/her.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom