Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kathryn Dae: Sith.

Kathryn Dae

K
[Kathryn Dae]|

Hopeadult.jpg
"A true Sith strives for perfection in everything."
______________________________________________________________________________________
|[NAME]|:
Kathryn Dae
|[GENDER]|:
Transgender
|[FACTION]|:

League of the Sith
|[RANK]|:
Apprentice
|[MASTER]|:
Darth Voracitos

ImperialLogo.png

|[SPECIES]|:
Baseline Human
|[AGE]|:
|[HEIGHT]|:

5'10"
|[WEIGHT]|:
9 st 3 lbs

______________________________________________________________________________________

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
|[STRENGTHS]|

|[WARRIOR]|
Kathryn was born a warrior, raised a warrior, and lives as a warrior. In the true Sith manner, she has battled her way into a position within the Order by way of combat. As such, she is as skilled with a blade as she is with her own fists, making her one of the more vicious up and comings in the Empire. Should she be confronted with an obstacle, she has no qualms about igniting her lightsaber and cutting a path through it.

|[TRANSGENDER]|
For all her feminine appearances and tendencies, Kathryn was born male. Over her lifetime she has sought out perfection within herself, and came to the realization that she could no longer exist as a male within the Galaxy. This decision has pitted her against great prejudice, and has steeled her mind against what she perceives as "the conservative views of the Galaxy". Her appearance also disguises her strength - While hormones, therapy, and surgeries have altered how she is perceived, she is still taller and physically stronger than the average human woman.

|[SORESU]|
When it comes to combat, Kathryn is well known for utilizing Soresu. She is well versed enough in the form that she easily outdoes her peers when it comes to the practical application of the Form, and she often gives much more skilled lightsaber wielders a run for their credits when conversations take a more violent turn.

|[WEAKNESSES]|

|[DRIVE]|

Kathryn views herself as a true Sith, and thus is driven by the need to prove herself as such in any way she can. As a result she is often seen as fearless, and more often than not finds herself in combat with those who vastly outmatch her, which often leads to perilous situations. Thus far she has found herself driven to challenging the Last Emperor of the Sith, and laying claim to the title of Warlord, despite only being as skilled as a combat oriented Apprentice.

|[TRANSGENDER]|
As a transgender person, Kathryn has suffered at the hands of the more prejudiced aspects of society. She has suffered beatings, abuse, and general unpleasantness. As a result, she has done her best to bury the knowledge of her transition from the Galaxy. However, she's not always as successful at this as she'd like to be, and finds herself spiraling into a circle of panic, depression, and ultimately uncontrollable outbursts of emotion should the topic be discovered and used against her.

|[HUMANOCENTRIC]|
Kathryn is an out and out racist. She has no time, use, or care for non human species (outside of a select few), and as a result, is extremely bias and borderline abusive towards them. If it were a toss up between saving one human child, or an orphanage full of non-humans from a fire, you can guarantee that she'd not shed a tear for the aliens.

Kathryn has completed the basic training of a member of the Sith Order, and thus knows the following Lightsaber Forms:
  • Shii-Cho [Above Average]
  • Makashi [Average]
  • Soresu [Highly Skilled]
  • Ataru [Average]
Kathryn has completed the basic training of a member of the Sith Order, and thus knows the following Force Techniques:
  • Force Speed
  • Force Leap
  • Force Sight
  • Telekinesis
  • Force Pull
  • Force Push
  • Mind Trick
  • Force Choke
|[KILLS]|:
-[{DATA MISSING}]-

She will be a great and powerful sith, having a sane sith Bianca Beauchamp running around will be a good thing.

@[member="Kathryn Dae"] I would much prefer Suhr sneaking in my room though

Kathryn Dae

K
@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]
Good 'ole Bianca.
Aha. I'm keeping Suhr on the backburner for now. I'm yet to rekindle my muse for her.

@[member="Arkian Optniumon"]
Probably nothing healthy!

@[member="Arkian Optniumon"] well whatever happens it would be sexy cause latex clad, big busted, red heads always make a thread more interesting and she can be the sane version of me. NOt going to appear naked covered in entrails and gore in a sith thread laughing.

@[member="Kathryn Dae"] take your time with her she was interesting but don't want to force it. Won't be as good and Bianca is the oldie but goodie for evil looking sith or just good looking female in full uniforms.

Calen Derics

C
Kathryn Dae said:
Probably nothing healthy!
Agreed.

Shinjū Aÿasha said:
well whatever happens it would be sexy cause latex clad, big busted, red heads always make a thread more interesting and she can be the sane version of me. NOt going to appear naked covered in entrails and gore in a sith thread layghing.
Rhetorical question. but sure mention what you would do on an average day.

Kathryn Dae

K
|[THREADS]|
|[FACTION THREADS]|
|[OPEN THREADS]|
  • -
|[PRIVATE THREADS]|

Kathryn Dae

K
@[member="Circe Savan"]
Muh siff majik senses are tingling.

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]
Why hello there.

Vuplesia

Fox Fire! New OOC Account
Benny said:
Was attracted until I saw transgender.
This. Ws like "Hmm, she's haw-oh daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayumn............" ._.

Plants are asexual Circe, that doesn't cou-oooooooh.......... *remembers thread* Nvmd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom