Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kathos

556621_399172340140008_683060812_n.jpg
NAME: Kathos Votin
FACTION: Nightbrothers [Witches of Dathomir]
SPECIES: Zabrak
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 6' 2"
WEIGHT: 195 lbs
EYES: Yellow
HAIR: None
SKIN: Red/Black
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
(+) Confidence
(+) Agile
(-) Ax-crazy
(-) Bloodlust

APPEARANCE: A crimson red Zabrak with black markings on his skin. Average height and athletically built for a combination of strength and agility. A circle of 6 horns rest atop his head.

BIOGRAPHY:
Kathos' birth was aboard a starship owned by his father, a notorious pirate on the run. His mother was his father's first mate turned lover. Kathos' father was under attack by bounty hunters when Kathos was born. Kathos' mother was able to escape the battle in an escape pod before the ship was boarded by the bounty hunters. The escape pod jetted to the nearest planet, Dathomir. Once the escape pod landed, Kathos' mother took him out of the pod to scour the planet, which was unknown to her at the time. The two were discovered by a group of Nightsisters who took the two in. Kathos, being a male, was given to the Nightbrothers to be raised. When his mother disapproved, she was killed. Kathos spent his life under the tutelage of the Nightbrothers. He was trained to fight, hunt, and survive through harsh conditions.

SHIP:

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

"Only a Nightbrother" isn't a thing, my dear. It's as if you said Jedi. Training will get you places.

And for the record, you're a spellhunter (Initiate rank in the rank titles thread) which is basically just saying you're an Apprentice in WoD.

Also, welcome aboard, [member="Kathos"] :)

*Devilish grin* One of my favorite games. It's a bit easier to win when you blind the person and double-check the gun before proceeding. Then, it's just a simple matter of using the Force to tip the scales.
[member="Kathos"]

Don't worry [member="Kathos"], This woman is a little bit off of her hook. and lost her marbles when falling from the loony tree hitting every branch on the way down. ;)

[member="Luminara Rikanati"]

[member="Kathos"],
I should know since my other character is her master. Who I believe is still waiting for a reply from her in our training thread.

*glares at the albino twi'lik* [member="Luminara Rikanati"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom