Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Kamino\Clone shenanigans!

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ
Tayl here is the daughter of two mandalorian OCs on the site via cloning! She's supposed to have spent the past few months of accelerated growth training on Kamino where she was "Born", And I kinda want to roleplay some of her experiences there.

So, I'm looking for a few semi-frequent posters who want to join in on that experience. Whether you're one of the cloners or trainers who want to oversee her training or medical health, A fellow clone participating in training\daily kamino life or something of that nature, Here's your chance!
(I am open to suggestions of course)

Here's the basics about Tayl;

• Accelerated growth, Currently 15 years old(biologically)
  • Cloned using DNA from two different mothers(Donors), Who paid a lot to have her grown and trained here
  • Both mothers visit and oversee her growth, But these threads would take place while they are away
  • Both donors are mandalorian, So is Tayl by extension
  • Tayl is to receive high level military training on par with arc troopers
  • Tayl is a gunslinger archetype with a healthy amount of witty banter, confidence, but also heart<3
  • All threads would take place on or in orbit of Kamino
  • Tayl will eventually leave with her donors. What happens after is up to fate!

will you sink down to me?
Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla ~

Damsy's home is/was also Kamino! She was a Sith alchemy and DNA splicing experiment there, and also has background in CIS and Mando military units. She's not got plans to return anytime soon if ever (complicated story stuff), but she did spend a lot of time in the past both in the ocean and around Tipoca City, so if you'd be cool with thread in Damsy's past, hit me up and we'll work something out!!

Teac Sadru

T
Tayl here is the daughter of two mandalorian OCs on the site via cloning! She's supposed to have spent the past few months of accelerated growth training on Kamino where she was "Born", And I kinda want to roleplay some of her experiences there.

So, I'm looking for a few semi-frequent posters who want to join in on that experience. Whether you're one of the cloners or trainers who want to oversee her training or medical health, A fellow clone participating in training\daily kamino life or something of that nature, Here's your chance!
(I am open to suggestions of course)

Here's the basics about Tayl;

• Accelerated growth, Currently 15 years old(biologically)
  • Cloned using DNA from two different mothers(Donors), Who paid a lot to have her grown and trained here
  • Both mothers visit and oversee her growth, But these threads would take place while they are away
  • Both donors are mandalorian, So is Tayl by extension
  • Tayl is to receive high level military training on par with arc troopers
  • Tayl is a gunslinger archetype with a healthy amount of witty banter, confidence, but also heart<3
  • All threads would take place on or in orbit of Kamino
  • Tayl will eventually leave with her donors. What happens after is up to fate!

Hi, Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla Viceroy of Kamino here. As its under the jurisdiction of the Confederacy it is worth mentioning all the cloning programs being done currently are under the supervision of the Confederate Military. Kamino also is treated as a strategic asset meaning access is limited by shield gate and a strong naval presence.

There is a current clone army in production that may be able to overlap with your story easily enough however.

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ
Me and Teac Sadru discussed some things on the discord and I think this can still work?

Tayl's donors are both enclave members and thus part of the CIS, Making her property of CIS citizenship I guess? (Law enforcement property too if you count the fact that one of the donors is a Marshall)
One of the trainers, Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae is also Enclave. Idk about Jaster Awaud Jaster Awaud though, Another volunteer. I'll need to talk to him about that.
(They both asked to join via discord)

Morgayne Muirgheal Morgayne Muirgheal , If you join the mandalorian enclave than I don't think it'll be a problem!

New story note: Trainers would be contracted by Strill Securities for this job, A mandalorian company which is ironic considering that Tayl's donors requested that she have at least a few mandalorian trainers too.

Assuming this is all good, I might start later tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom