Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kaleesh Memories

"How do you know?" Balor asked Ballen-Ist. "I can feel them." He replied. Balor led the party into the village square. The village was as quiet as a cemetery. "Most people think that Grievous was buried in the capital. That is incorrect. He was buried here. In that tomb." Balor said as he pointed at a small family tomb behind a stone cottage. "And that cottage was where my parents were killed. My sister was dropped from the cliffs. She was only four years old at the time." Balor said as he led them into the cottage. The cottage was clean and sturdy compared to the other buildings. Balor had cleaned it two years after the massacre. He had scrubbed the blood from the walls and killed all of the rodents that had snuck in to make their home while he was gone. Balor pointed to a corner behind the wood stove. "My mother was backed up against the wall there. She managed the kill one of her attackers before they grew tired of using lightsabers and opened fire onto her." Balor could feel the dark side all around. This place was a nexus of dark side energy. That was probably how his ancestor was able to manifest so strongly and clearly. He led Ballen-Ist up the stairs to a loft. Scorch marks littered the floor. "My uncle grabbed his rifle and sniped at them. He wounded several of them but they fire bombed the loft after my mother was lost. I rebuilt the house afterwards. My uncle was only a charred pile of bones when I found him." Balor led the group outside the cottage and behind it. "My father saw them coming and told me to hide in the family tomb. They beheaded him and tossed his corpse off of the mountain." Balor said without emotion. Suddenly a black mist rolled out of the tomb that was behind Balor's family cottage. It slowly spiraled upwards and collected into a figure. The figure slowly ascended to the ground. The mist rolled away from the figure to reveal a Kaleesh in battle armor. He had a belt full of lightsabers. This was Grievous. Before he became a cyborg. And the lightsabers were his trophies. "You return. With a Sith?" Grievous questioned. "Yes. He promised to help me." Balor said. "Ah, but at what price?" Grievous bellowed in an otherworldly voice. [member="Ballen-Ist"]

Farak Tujorh

F
jtw4uv.jpg

Farak's Location: Kalee Rainforest Temple
Scout Party Location: Singing Village Ruins
Party Objective: Surround ruins and clear area of hostility

*Deep within the temple..*
A meeting had been going on. All of the elders of the Sith Cult had gathered, along with the main leaders. Farak was amongst one of them, along with [member="Bardone Tujorh"] as well. An argument had been going on for a few minutes now, everyone attempting to come to a final resolve. However, no one could agree on one specific thing, the elders wanted to cease action, and have the cult lay low, while the Tujorh brothers wanted to keep recruiting, and wrecking havoc. That would be his will, his one true goal. Nothing else anyone said mattered, for he was the one controlling their military strength. Every petty cult member that he had gained was a loyal soldier of his, willing to do almost anything for their Sith cause.

Just recently, he had been given a report by a messenger of an Lambda class Imperial shuttle landing not too far off, in a more rocky region. Their eyes and ears were everywhere in the cities, listening to all and cloaking in with all. A transmission came in on Farak's datapad, the Massassi's large hands moving to open it. Listening, he would nod his head, moving promptly to leave the meeting. Everyone would voice their complaints at the man's actions. "Send a patrol group to Singing Village, surround it and kill them all." He spoke, a large grin on his face. As Ballen-Ist and Balor went into the city, a fraction of the cult had tracked them, twenty-five of the rookie warriors closing in on their location. They were armed with trivial wepons like swords and clubs, however their attempted strength was in numbers. As soon as they got close, they would lash out, aiming to kill everyone who stood in their way. "These fools won't stand in my way, damn Imperials...The GOLDEN SUN WILL RISE!"
[member="DathoMaul"]

The warriors surrounded the Singing Mountain Village and Balor ignited his lightsaber. The troopers made a circle around Ballen-Ist and Balor. "These are the cultists." Balor said with malice and hatred. The circle opened up and they rushed out to face the Cultists. Balor force pushed several off of the mountain as he hacked at two others who fell at his feet. His rage increased as he slashed and hacked at the Cultists. How dare their leaders be so cowardly as to send mere underlings? [member="Ballen-Ist"]

Bardone Tujorh

B
"Your voices grow stiff with fear." A foreboding presence suddenly appeared. Five of the Golden sun's best tribal combatants produced clubs which were created out of bones of the fallen.

About ten in number, soon they would be upon [member="DathoMaul"] and [member="Ballen-Ist"] .
"Kill them....!"
Bardone lingered in the shadows.

The marching of boots would be heard in the distance as the cultist soldier's approached the ruins of the Singing Village. Many of the tattooed, strange haired thugs would rush forward, aiming to attack Ballen-Ist and Balor as they attempted to investigate. Of course their investigation would be cut short, seeing as the red skinned Sith had been correct. They were on Kalee, alright. The boy would begin to relax, his mind's eye becoming open to the force energy around the group. He would search out with it, feeling through it's essence to find [member="Bardone Tujorh"], who seemed to quickly slip away. However, Bardone wasn't the only individual of importance, for along with the thugs came ten elite soldiers, their appearance and weapons being dramatically better. However, the Golden Sun still faced saber wielders, capable of slicing through their weapons with ease.

With a spin of his crimson blade, the young boy would aim to advance through the large numbers of common thugs, his heated plasma beam slicing through their attacks with ease, cutting into their flesh to cast a horrendous smell upon the area. "Clean up the thugs, I'll deal with these elites." He would say, bending his legs quickly before springing upwards, into the air. The pure blood would land swiftly among the elites, their royal-esque cloaks flowing majestically as they wore their symbol with pride. The boy's saber would lift, pointing directly at them. "Let's begin."
[member="DathoMaul"]

Balor refused to fight simple thugs. He landed beside Ballen-Ist and began slaying the elites. They were formidable but were also stupid in bringing anything beside a saber or a blaster. Balor sliced through their weapons like a knife in nerf butter. One elite managed to kick Balor in the shin which caused him to fall over. He lifted his hand up and tapped into his anger. The elite lifted into the air and clutched his throat as he choked. Balor threw his hand aside and the elite was thrown against the mountain wall. Balor left the remaining elites to Ballen-Ist as he cleaved through the thugs. Corpses littered the old village as they did once before. But this time, the ground was covered in the bodies of the Singing Village's enemies. [member="Ballen-Ist"]

Analoi had just arrived in the ruin's of the Ancient Village, gazing around, and assessing the damage. It was quite a fearsome sight to see how much death, and plague could be caused. It wasn't unheard of though, and for Analoi...never unseen. It will forever be placed in his memory the things he witnessed when he was younger, and that's a large reason why he's where he is today. The amateur force user wasn't a prime candidate for too too much at the moment, considering he had much more essence in his training to do. Despite that however, he was a skilled sword user, and extremely adaptable to a close range fighting scenario. This was half the reason he was here, to help his brotherhood; Farak and Bardone. "Where are they...?" his voice pressed forth into the what seemed barren town.

Grinning with satisfaction, Ballen-Ist would watch as Balor gave into the dark side, utilizing the force choke ability to kill his opponent. The elite warrior that had inflicted pain on the Kaleesh would become air-borne, flying across the terrain to slam into the rocky wall. "Very good." He spoke to Balor, the two back to back as they fought off the elites. Even though he had told the Kaleesh to take care of the thugs, Ballen-Ist was not upset. This was exactly what he wanted. Swinging his saber elegantly, the red skinned youth would continue to fend off his Massassi relatives, taking the least amount of comfort as he cleaved through their similar features. Twisting his wrist, the boy would continue to rotate his saber by his slide, allowing it's spinning path to cleave two warriors, one behind him and the other infront.

The remaining elites began to back away as the rest of the thugs advanced, hoping to surround and overwhelm the duo that continued to combat them. However, there was one of the elite warriors that stood out to the red skinned Sith, his presence radiating the force. He could not allow him to be killed, surely he would also have a use in the future. Lifting his arm, Ballen-Ist would begin to concentrate, his eyes closing briefly as he focused on [member="Analoi"]'s position. Grasping the force, the pure blood youth would attempt to wrap the energy source around the force using Massassi, hopefully pushing him backwards and off of the cliff that the village ruins resided on.
[member="DathoMaul"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom