Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kaleesh Memories

Balor felt sick as he walked through the underbelly of Coruscant. He sniffed the air and smelled the putrid smell of the creature fight arenas. [member="Ballen-Ist"]

The screech of the Lambda class Imperial shuttle would be heard over head as it made it's way into the lower levels of Coruscant. Soaring over the building, it's altitude would begin to lower, approaching a nearby docking bay that [member="DathoMaul"] happened to be passing. The young Sith pure blood had been standing for sometime within the cruiser, the other stormtroopers around him still remaining seated. As the ship landed, a brief vibration would be heard, it being the troopers signal. They four soldiers would leap to their feet, rushing to the shuttle's exit as the ramp lowered, it's air tight seal being released as streamed of steam spat from the bottom of the ship. Rushing down the ramp, they would line up, saluting as the Sith Acolyte made his way down, onto the metallic platform. "As you were...I will be back shortly, with a guest." He spoke, his mind reaching out with the force, in order to sense the nearby individuals. There was one, who appeared to have a rather powerful aura that stood out. With a quick stride, Ballen-Ist would be on his way, heading out of the docking station and into the crowd, his dark cloaked figure hoping to blend in with the shadows. Slowly but surely, he would make his way through the citizens, making his way in order to walk behind Balor quietly.

Balor spun around with his lightsaber in hand. He sensed the darkside sensation. A spike hit his veins. Rage took over his being. Sith cultists killed his parents and robbed him of his childhood. He would make this man suffer. But not before hearing him out. "What do you want? Answer me or you'll lose a body part." Balor hissed as he squeezed the saber without igniting it (as he meant to do). [member="Ballen-Ist"]

"Yes, you are a strong warrior. Though, can you win against me? Also...You're making a scene." The young boy would hiss from beneath his garments, his black clothing covering his entire form. Citizens that had also been walking stopped suddenly, turning their heads to look at the man who was threatening to sever limbs. "You know you sound like the Sith right now.."
[member="DathoMaul"]

"Fine. But enough with your pathetic games. What do you want from me?" Balor growled. The crowd kept staring. Balor suddenly started laughing. "Nice joke old friend." He said as he put his arm around the Sith. The crowd left. And Balor let the Sith go. "Please tell me what you want. I am sincerely experiencing a loss of patience." He said. The Sith motioned for Balor to follow him. [member="Ballen-Ist"]

"Hahahaha..." Ballen-Ist would laugh, walking with the large Kaleesh warrior as they headed away from the crowd. Listening to Balor's words, he would smirk, shaking his head in annoyance. "You're not in a rush, it's not like you do anything." The Sith would say, attempting to taunt the warrior. "I can offer you lots of things..But you fear me, that won't do." He spoke, lifting a finger and shaking it from side to side. The young boy would continue to do so, snickering quietly. He was enjoying himself.
[member="DathoMaul"]

"A Kaleesh fears no one. And since this appears to be a young boy dressed as a Sith, I bid thee farewell." That angered the Sith. "Silence." He hissed. "Alright. I'll play your game. I even have a use for you." Balor mocked. The Sith was obviously very powerful and that was why Balor wanted the young Sith to help him. "You obviously want me for something. And I need you for something. I need you to help me track down the Golden Sun. And in return I will help you with anything. Anything at all." Balor offered. The Sith's eyes flashed. This was an offer the young Sith seemed intrigued by. [member="Ballen-Ist"]

Rolling his eyes, the boy would attempt to listen to the Kaleesh's words, trying not to get distracted by everything else that was going on. Gritting his teeth, the boy would tred through the Kaleesh's mockery, sparing his life for the time being. Though, upon hearing Balor's offer, the young teenager looked more puzzled than intrigued. "Golden Sun? Never heard of them. If you have no information, it's useless." He spoke, shaking his head in disappointment. The man might've been strong, but he was probably really stupid. "How do you hope to find them?"
[member="DathoMaul"]

"You appear to be a pure blooded Sith. That indicates that you probably have knowledge of the dark side. The Golden Sun are a Sith cult. They are even hated by the Sith." Balor said in an almost robotic tone. The teenager still seemed puzzled. "Do you at least have any darkside connections?" Asked Balor. [member="Ballen-Ist"]

"...You should start watching your tone. My master is the Dark Enforcer himself." Stated the boy, a yellow light flaring up in his eyes as his blood boiled. The Kaleesh warrior might've been strong, but he was still getting on the boy's nerves, and it wouldn't be long before he lost it. "That explains why I don't know of them...They were probably purged from the archives." He spoke, tapping the wrist communicator he wore in order to mutter something into it."
[member="DathoMaul"]

"Absolutely not, unless you want to die." The Sith would mumble, shaking his head from side to side. "I assure you he cannot and will not help you with this task." The boy would state, his cloak flowing in the air as the wind rolled in. Several shining metallic lightsaber handles would be seen as the black garment that covered him moved, revealing three in total. "I, however, am more willing," Ballen-Ist would continue, pausing for a second, "As long as it is worth my time."
[member="DathoMaul"]

"How do you plan on helping me?" Balor said as he raised his eyebrow and crossed his arms. "Surely you cannot take on a whole cult on your own." The boy stated. "You have a point. But what is it you want in return? And how can I be sure that you will not double cross me?" Balor said. The breeze was kicking up and the smell of dead animals filled the air as the stench from the rotting corpses of the losers of the gladiator matches hit the breeze. [member="Ballen-Ist"]

"What would I have to gain by killing you? Your worthless saber? No, nothing." Ballen-Ist would state, aiming to put Balor at ease, rather aggressively. The man was beginning to annoy him, it was true. Along the boys belt, hung three seperate lightsabers, along with a sheathed blade that was shielded by his cloak. Most of his attire was hidden do to it, for Ballen-Ist preferred to remain discreet. "I can offer you aid, or you can face them alone." He spoke, a grim tone to his voice.
[member="DathoMaul"]

"You do have a point. Fine. Name your price when we get to Kalee. It's important to return to the source. Hopefully your connection to the darkside can offer a new perspective on the slayings." Balor stated. Balor was wondering what the Sith hoped to gain from helping him. If he didn't have anything to gain from killing him then what did this Sith want from Balor. [member="Ballen-Ist"]

"Yes, I will name my price." The boy stated, turning to walk away from the man, into the crowd once more. Lifting an arm, he would wave towards Balor, motioning for him to follow. "We will depart for Kalee, leave you ship here for now. We'll take my shuttle." He spoke, weaving his way through the bustle of people that walked back and forth. The duo would continue to travel through the busy streets, eventually making their way towards the docking hangars, specifically Ballen-Ist's own. The large metallic doors that were the ceiling would slowly open, allowing the light of the city to pierce in, revealing the Lambda class Imperial Shuttle.

As the two force users approached, the shuttle's boarding ramp would open, lowering to be at an angle on the ground. Stormtroopers clad in their white armor would rush out from the entrance, lining up on either side of the shuttle, saluting as their sergeant arrived. "Set a course for Kalee." Spoke the teenager, taking a seat on the bench, waiting for everyone to pile in before ordering take off.
[member="DathoMaul"]

Balor sat by Ballen-Ist on the bench. Ballen-Ist looked at Balor once the ship took off. "Is there anything that I need to know about Kalee?" Ballen asked. "Well, the Kaleesh are a very ritualistic people. Myself included. We have hundreds of gods but we each have a chief god who usually is one of our ancestors. My chief god is Qymaen Al Sheelal. Otherwise known as General Grievous from the Clone Wars. I have seen a manifestation of him. He told me that the Golden Sun were the ones who murdered my parents. But anyway, the only advice I have is to be very respectful of the dead. Any disrespect will not be tolerated by the Kaleesh. My beliefs may be unorthodox, they do blend Kaleesh tradition and the force, but they must not be spoken about. No one can know that I saw my ancestor. I would be shunned. And I would be called a heretic. Grievous is among the gods that have the most followers. People want him respected." Balor said. "Seems a lot of work for corpses." Ballen-Ist said. [member="Ballen-Ist"]

Kalee, it indeed was a new planet. The duo would arrive soon, equipped with their soldiers that would patrol the cities of the planet with them. It was a simple precaution, surely no one would mess with them once they saw Balor. As they flew over the Kaleesh's home city, the young boy's head perked up, feeling the dark side radiating below. "Lots of people were killed here..." He spoke, just barely noticing the pain, fear, and suffering of those in the past. It was extremely faint, nothing compared to a full dark side nexus. Eventually the shuttle would land, after it's screeching engine arrived in the city. The group would touch down with a thud, the landing gears absorbing the impact. Lifting to his feet, Ballen-Ist would leave immediately, walking as the ramp lowered fully. "We'll have to head to the source." He spoke, turning to look at Balor. "Your turn."
[member="DathoMaul"]

Balor lead the others to the city. It was filled with massive stone structures all with Clone Wars era tech which was considered primitive. Kaleesh walked all about. All were masked except for the young children who Ballen-Ist regarded with curiosity. "Never seen an unmasked Kaleesh?" Balor asked. "No. I didn't realize the extent of how reptilian your people are." Ballen-Ist said. They walked forward and passed a huge garden full of intricately carved statues. The first and foremost statue was of Qymaen Al Sheelal. General Grievous. The statue gave off a strange aura to Balor. An aura of familiarity. Of support. Balor could tell that his ancestor's spirit was angry at the Golden Sun. Ballen-Ist however looked at the statue with a feeling of fear. But only momentarily. A human with goggles on his head waited ahead of the garden. He stood in front of a massive shuttle that stood out from all of the outdated technology. The man had an air of overconfidence. Of colonialist xenophobia. Balor could tell that he thought of the locals as lesser than himself. Balor had seen his kind before. Balor hated it when humans treated aliens as inferior. The man smiled when he saw his customers. "Where do you want to go?" He asked with a large smile on his face. "The Singing Village ruins." Balor replied. The small group filed onto the shuttle. The pilot took off and the mountains of the tall and rainy Kaleesh peaks replaced the carved stone buildings of the city. The pilot landed on the valley floor under all of the peaks. The grass was green but the air felt heavy. The grass stopped and led into a huge field of volcanic stone. The group followed the old path through the volcanic field that lead to a large mountain with wooden ladders on the side. "You don't expect us to scale this, do you?" Ballen-Ist asked. Balor ignored the comment and placed one foot on the ladder.
Balor was halfway up the ladder when he looked down to see the others scaling the adjacent ladders. Even the pilot was following. Balor saw the empty sack the pilot was carrying and he realized what he wanted. The pilot wanted the untouched artifacts left by the dead Kaleesh. Balor stopped moving. Everyone else stood still. Balor looked at the pilot and extended a hand toward the pilot's ladder. Balor reached out into the force and pulled the ladder from the mountain. The ladder stood between the mountain and the thin air and started to fall backward. The pilot looked panicked. A smile crept across Balor's face. The young Sith chuckled at the sight of the dead pilot. "You are very much like a Sith." He said as they climbed upwards. Balor felt for a ladder rung and felt air. He almost panicked as he followed the stone with his hand and discovered that this was where the ladder ended. He dug his claws into the stone and pulled himself onto the ledge. Balor helped the others onto the ledge and then turned around to face the village. He had visited it several times after his parents death and this time felt no different to Balor. The village still held the feeling of emptiness and darkness. And most of all, death. [member="Ballen-Ist"]

Glancing around, Ballen-Ist would admire the architecture as they travelled through the Kaleesh city, heading towards a transport. The boy could feel the air of superiority that the human surrounded himself with, having a certain pride for taking the money of others. Other than that, there were not many things that concerned the teenager, his head remaining lowered as they travelled in the ship. However, they came to a landing, at the base of a tall rocky wall. The mountainside had wooden ladders hanging from it's ledge, trailing all the way down to the bottom. "Trivial." He commented, watching as Balor began to climb. Ballen-Ist was right, this man was inexperienced in the force, surely the Sith would have fun turning him.
[member="DathoMaul"]
Bending his legs, the boy's eyes would close momentarily, his mind beginning to concentrate on the force around him. Within a few seconds, he had gathered a decent amount of energy into his legs, they were practically vibrating with the amount of power that had been stored. Springing up, the pure blood would jump, soaring high into the air, shooting quickly past the pilot that had fell, and Balor himself. It seemed the Kaleesh would be easier to turn than he thought, for he had already taken the life of the pilot. Standing at the top of the mountain side, he would wait for the others to make it up, snickering at Balor as he arrived. As that happened, he would turn, quickly striding for the dark side aura that surrounded the village. It's ruins were spectacular, living up to it's title rather well. The buildings and everything around it was destroyed. No signs of sentient life were within the village. "Hm..." The boy would mutter, sensing the presence that had been left behind. "They're still on Kalee."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom