Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kadala Skirata

In Umbris Potestas Est
tumblr_mf965chabP1rx6vg7o1_500_large.jpg

Kadala Skirata

FACTION: Mandalorians

SPECIES: Human

HEIGHT: 5ft 9in
WEIGHT: 159 lbs

EYES: Heterochromia iridium eyes. As in one eye is a different color from the next. Kadala has a green left eye and a brown right eye.
HAIR: Naturally dark brown, though it's currently dyed black and red.
SKIN: Light tan

FORCE SENSITIVE: Nope

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS:
When you've spent half your life in an arena...
Well, you pick up a few things.

Accuracy: Plenty of practice leads to proficiency. Kadala has been using weapons ever since she can remember (which is a lot, see below). Thanks to this practice, and the need to be accurate (see bio), Kadala has gained advanced skills with all sorts of ranged weapons. Mainly with her favorite sniper rifle, she has excellent accuracy.
Eidetic Memory: Also known as photographic memory, this allows Kadala to remember almost everything that's happened to her with great precision. It's both a blessing and a curse, letting her learn things quickly, but also letting past events torment her longer.
Survival Skills: By this I mean like Star Wars Bear Grills stuff. Having survived in the wild for quite some time, Kadala picked a few things up. How to start a fire, which plants are edible and which aren't, how to cook different wildlife, etc, etc.

WEAKNESSES:
None, Kadala is a perfect little b***h.
Just messing with you. There's a lot wrong with her.

Mistrusting: Ever since her father left her and her mother to die, Kadala hasn't trusted anyone. She prefers to work alone most of the time, and pushes people away constantly. Kadala is more likely to shoot someone then have a decent conversation with them.
Aggressive: You try being forced to fight and kill to survive for 12 years, and come back into society unscathed. It's not gonna happen. After spending over a decade in a gladiator pit, Kadala has become ruthless. Everyone is her enemy in her mind. This goes along with not being able to trust anyone. Nowadays she's always watching, just waiting to be attacked again. It's practically impossible for her to fully relax.
Over-Religous: Religion usually isn't a bad thing. Unless you worship a blood god that 'demands' sacrifices. And who does that? Kadala. One of her ways of coping with her childhood is turning to higher powers. Crazed by violence, she started believing in a being known as "Hachinian". In her mind, Hachinian was a powerful goddess, able to turn the tide of battle. Hachinian would choose one of her followers every century to bring her glory, and so she would lend her champion strength. Kadala believes she is the choosen warrior, and so she prays to Hachinian daily. At least twice a week she makes a blood sacrifice, either killing livestock or slicing her left hand open on the palm. I don't think I need to explain why this is a weakness. It should be fairly obvious. Hopefully.

SHIP:
Yes, a YV-929 Armed Freighter

BIOGRAPHY:
"Twelve years. Twelve freaking years. That's how long I spent in a hellhole arena, trapped with over a hundred over captives, and forced to fight to survive. I could have died on thousands of occasions. But I survived. And now I'm not just back b***h, I'm back with a vengeance.

But back to that horrible arena...

When I was twelve years old, my father, @Gilamar Skiratahttp://starwarsrp.net/user/1206-gilamar-skirata/, abandoned me and my mom. Just left us to die. She did. Somehow, I made it on my own for awhile. Escaped the perils that killed her. Alas, I wouldn't stay safe for long. A group of twisted cultists found me. And kidnapped me.

The shipped me off to some unknown planet, one not on any maps I'd seen. On my way there, I was put in a compartment, along with several other captives. One, a boy named Kadala, kept asking me questions. He was kind of annoying, but we ended up being friends somehow.

Oh, and back then, I was known as Tome'Tayl. That was the name I was born with. So that's what Kadala knew me as.

Before we got to know the other people who were kidnapped, we landed. They let us out, shoving us into cages. Luckily me and Kadala, or Kad as I called him, were in the same cage. From there we were transported through a city, compound of sorts, and then... We came to a huge fence, electrified by the looks of it. At the edge of the fence, pits filled with barbed wires prevented someone getting close to it.

It was terrifying. The only way out was through one of the three gates. But the gates required three passwords, and were guarded at all times. Escape was impossible.

Unless you played the game.

Within hours of being placed at various points in the huge arena, a booming voice informed us of our circumstances. A group of insane cultists had gathered us, a group of two hundred forty seven people of various species and ages. We were to fight to the death against each other for their entertainment. At the time, I found it sick.

They released us five minutes later. Kad and me made a pact. We'd work together, try to survive as long as we could. Neither of us thought we'd make it out alive. In the end, only one of us would.

For the next four years, we somehow managed to make it. The cultists would drop in supplies and weapons every once in awhile, to keep things interesting. Eventually there was only twelve of us left. Kad, myself, and ten solos. That's when Kad was killed. He was killed by a sniper...

But the sniper hadn't realized I was right behind him. I watched Kad die, shocked and confused. And then, I snapped. I pulled my hunting knife out and stabbed his killer to death. The sniper hadn't seen me coming. Never realized there was someone else in the area.

After that day, I renamed myself Kadala. After the boy. He wasn't mandalorian, but his name did mean something in Mando'a. Coincidentally, it means wounded or hurt. Just like I became after losing him.

I thought it would be over after that. There were only five left after Kad died. There was a chance I would make it. Maybe they would let the winner go... But that wasn't the case. I killed one more man before the other three killed each other. So in all reality, I was the last one left. I should have one. They should have set me free.

Of course, they didn't.

Instead the cultists brought in another group of captives, and told them to try and beat the champion. For eight more blasted years the cycle repeated. I made alliances. Someone killed them, I got revenge. I won. It wasn't until I turned 24 that they let me go. They pulled me out of the arena, myself still being in blood soaked clothes.

As one final 'test', they had me fight one of them. I killed him. Tore him apart, smeared his blood on the walls and over myself. To the cultists, it was a victory for them.

But they gave me a 'prize' anyway. A ship. A chance at freedom.

So I took it.

Now I'm wandering, trying to find my way in this blasted galaxy.

Someone is going to pay for what happened to me.

I don't know who yet.

But when I find that out, one thing's for sure.

They will die."

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
N/A

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom