Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech K1 Blaster Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marik Baldear

M
K1 Blaster Rifle / Ion Blaster Attachment
syndicate_concept___riotlance_final_version_by_torvenius-d5e30q1.jpg
image by torvenius http://torvenius.dev...rsion-325986409

Intent: to give the Coalition aces to a standard blaster. / Give Coalition troops a way of dealing with electronic defences without damaging potentially usable technoligy.
Development Thread: NA
Manufacturer: Tak & Con
Model: Combat Rifle / Ion Blaster
Affiliation: Coalition
Modularity: yes
Production: Minor
Material: Durasteel

Description: The K1 was a blaster rifle made in secret for the Coalition by Tak & Con. The rifle was made to be very solid and robust but still manages to be disassembled into 5 small components that could be smuggled more easily. The blaster could be equipped with a ion blaster, which attached to the bottom of the rifle and was used to nock out electronic defenses, like turrets, droids and cameras. The ion blaster only had charge for a single shot and was very expensive so most blasters were not made with them. Instead soldiers modified their blasters with flashlights and bayonets.
Classification: Blaster
Size: Handheld / small
Length: 85cm / 28cm
Weight: 2.2kg / 0.4kg
Ammunition Type: Power cell
Ammunition Capacity: 100 / 1
Effective Range: 200m / 20m

Considering that the ion blaster attachment is technically a separate weapon, would you kindly add a copy of the weapons template(Classification, size, status, etc) for it? Otherwise I don't see anything really needing to be done. A rather standard blaster sub.

@Marik Baldear

Marik Baldear

M
just clarifying. did you want me to make a separate application for the ion blaster or did you just want me to add the relevant information onto this one?
i have already added the information on to this one.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom