Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justice

[member="Tyger Tyger"], you know all this already, but let's blast it:

My absolute favourite in story, character and location concept.

You paint a perfect scene every time, making environments rich, vivid and more than just a backdrop for a scene. You can take elements that are boring and make them extraordinary. My favourite telling of Coruscant out of all writing, films, non-canon or canon comes from the perspective of Benedict Eden.

The characters too, they've always come with the best twists, skill sets and dialects (I love a dialect done right). You pluck inspiration from areas of culture (pop and otherwise) that leaves me standing there wishing that I had thought of it first, every single time. Also the NPCs are always baller and well thought out, feeling organic rather than just plot pieces to be slaughtered by a bad-ass.

Top drawer, sir.

We just gotta rid you of that wanderlust that causes you to disappear for a while. ;)

We've roleplayed together a few times under a few different alts, first off, I love your writing style. Its very adaptable and shifting and it shows that you put real effort into the things you write. Throughout your alts it changes, something that i can't really do myself(or have trouble doing).

On Trenchoat man for instance I loved the one RP that took place in the Coruscant Undercity, the way you wrote the scenery and crafted things around you was absolutely beautiful and when I made my post in the thread I tried to take cues from you on how to properly fit in.

Certain times I get confused by things you write, a good example of this is in Book of Days where I got slightly confused by your post as Rain. This is mostly my fault, I think, as your posts tend to be very detailed and descriptive and I tend to be very stupid. When I go back and read it all it usually makes sense to me, but it takes me a try or two. Thats not really a critique on you, more on myself really and it shows just how detailed you can get.

Again, I love your writing and I generally get excited to see you in threads. You are one of the few people whose posts I actually read in invasions that don't directly effect me(I read all your posts in Coruscant Invasion).

Keep writing and I hope to have lots of fun with Lira and Rain.

[member="Soliael Devin Talith"]

This actually means a lot. One of the hazards of being a non-combative in a takeover is that you can really only function as noise, and as such, can easily be ignored. While I'm hip to building sandcastles, it's always really nice to know that someone's actually reading. Well-earned Likes are always a better Trophy than a Best Defender badge.

And the misunderstandings are likely my fault XD. I try to get heady sometimes, and drug trips don't always translate well into message board RPing....at least, not in a way other players can use.

I look forward to the Lira-Rain development, too, naturally. After all, Lira was my preferred mentor. :cool:

I love the literary reference in the name Tyger Tyger, as I mentioned to you before.

Trenchcoat Man is probably the most terrifying and compelling Sith character I have ever come across, with a huge urban fantasy or cyberpunk vibe that doesn't show up very often in Star Wars and when combined with the Coruscant undercity is amazing and incredibly refreshing.

I haven't threaded with you yet but the fact that you referenced Infinite Jest in one of your submissions was enough to pique my interest. We should thread sometime!

RIP David Foster Wallace

[member="Cryax Bane"] [member="Darth Adekos"]

Sure, chief.

Being as it is that your girl's throwing in with Sheriff Fatman on Coruscant, I'm sure we'll be running into each other.

If you ask him nicely, he may even let me crash your thread.

Zola

Knight of the Obsidian Order
[member="Trenchcoat Man"]

I'd definitely be interested in meeting your guttermage.

pFOgKcN.jpg

derailing your feedback thread, sorry not sorry

[member="Trenchcoat Man"]
I already knew I loved Rain
I started reading Benedict in the Netherworld event and he might be my new favourite character on the site.
I second the above idea that you are one of the very, very, very few writers where I will go and read your posts even when I'm not involved or even in the thread.

76/10
Good job, carry on <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom