Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just trying to have a decent drink

I could only smile as Vellok. if that was her name, punched me. I kind of expected it and wanted it. Rubbing my jaw with my left hand I could only smile. "Next time you punch a guy, make sure that you break their jaw rather than bruise it." I walked towards the ramp to where I would be leaving them when I stopped. "Unless there is anything in the box that I could have?"

Vulpesen let out a small smile and called the holocrons to his hand's placing them in his pouch before looking to @[member="Morna Imura"]. "Nothing against ya, but you had that punch coming." He couldn't help but grin at the actions. Still, it was understandable and the jedi really did not want to kill this girl.

As he backed up, Vulpesen reached into his credit pouch and held up the equivalent of two hundred credits. Looking to @Aela Kellov, he devided the credit's into two and added fifty credits from one stack to the other. "One-hundred credits for the holocrons. Deducting fifty for punching the fire man." He added the extra fifty credits to Morna's total. five credits." He then used the force to float the remaining credits to Aela.

With one hundred and fifty credits in his hand, Vulepsen turned to Morna Imura. "One-hundred credits for not turning on us. Fifty credits for being punched." He pulled out some more credit sticks. "And another fifty for trying to be a mediator, as well as compensation." With that, Vulpesen floated the two hundred credits to the fire user and walked out of the ship. "Pleasure doing business with you."

@[member="Vargent Nordii"]

Aela counted the credits in her hand to verify this, even looking at them closely to see if they were fake or not. Even if they were Jedi that didn't mean she trusted them to be honest all the time. Looking to @[member="Vulpesen"] she huffed and said "I want my things too." she said indicating them. After everything was handed back to her, and she made sure everything was there, she put everything back where it was. Aela had taken a moment to see the slightly burnt picture that was taken off her was still intact before putting it away as well. "This doesn't change anything, Jedi. Keep that in mind." She turned to leave for her ship before stopping to look at @[member="Morna Imura"]. while she was wearing a helmet it was obvious she was leering at him. It was a look that basically said "We will meet again." With that she finally went on to her ship and closed the cargo hold before making her way to the cockpit to fly off Nar Shadaa

@[member="Vargent Nordii"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom