Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Just Mando Things

Just Mando Things

Gear:
Clothing, data pad

Tags: Venari Krayt Venari Krayt

She was honestly touched, that someone was going to bat for her in this fashion, a way no one had done so before. She merely looked at the woman as if she spoke another language, absolutely enthralled for a time. Holding the credits close to her chest, she nodded slowly taking in the words, and nearly made a heartfelt reply, before it was deflected by Ventari calling out her very brightly glowing face.

Then it all collapsed away, replaced by embarrassment. “I- I am not glowing! You’re just making it up! Let’s see how you like it!” She fired back, still glowing, though narrowed her eyes as she began to spread her pheromones out, sending out her own feelings of embarrassment towards Ventari. She couldn’t win conventionally, so she was going to cheat. If nothing else, least it might secure her a win here.

1xlyY8OwI7L_l-1i_UU76qYWZMn1gxnbYAFZrHmGr93z-MvxxBSjyDj-eslsigGxccT4eUi_HGKZ4mZ8RgU-Toh_nxcEBhprRg2SwJSbdGgJ3dlDNj8oIrWcha_C5ZlkNPvOdJCo9WYdN0e5yUehWBqy6qbllsHS-3QosTITbjdFtCGSbiCggheriA

"Well of course you are, you-"

Wha.. What the hell was that smell? It- It made her mind wander to places she never thought of before, now Venari's own cheeks turned a rosy red. She had an intense desire to at least cuddle Mattali, she bites her lip while being unsure what to do.

"Wh-WHAT DID YOU DO! Something smells...I don't know how to put it..."

She hides under her covers after throwing a melted ice-pack at Mattali... Thankfully M-O-T-H-E-R was powered down at the moment, undergoing self created updates.

iHio46pFyDCrhhGWI1mFRJfoSwWVhAUCyfZWz3-vBiH9ytG1NjsjLZ2nVOvA2WgWqQn9knNF8iGfIov3LWdQcxmOh8Dm3kzILXrA2vqpbA_Iakx6hpM4x-wRDE9130XIfVPXOoy8wQCihIw7eS4mHptjxbUYpjna7WV6XjR_f4Y1Td1g4WRVp0b20w

Just Mando Things

Gear:
Clothing, data pad

The reaction was exactly what Mattali was aiming for, as she began to grin wickedly as Venari seemed to be hit by the affect. “Ha, not so funny now is it?” She teased, looking rather smug, as the seeet scent of honeydew would seem to fill the room. The Zeltron was rather amused at the whole display, pheromones affected people differently, but she didn’t like using it unless she felt she needed to. When Venari began to demand to know what was doing, Mattali was about to explain, before being smacked I the fact with a spent ice pack. Which soured her mood just a tad. “That, is my pheromones, and what you’re feeling is embarrassment. Not so tough now are you?” She teased, taking the ice pack up and trying at least reapply it to the woman’s leg.

She wasn’t a monster after all.

1xlyY8OwI7L_l-1i_UU76qYWZMn1gxnbYAFZrHmGr93z-MvxxBSjyDj-eslsigGxccT4eUi_HGKZ4mZ8RgU-Toh_nxcEBhprRg2SwJSbdGgJ3dlDNj8oIrWcha_C5ZlkNPvOdJCo9WYdN0e5yUehWBqy6qbllsHS-3QosTITbjdFtCGSbiCggheriA

"No not funny! Not funny at all!"

She cries out from under the covers, burning up like crazy. And as Mattali would shuffle the covers, Venari would grab onto the woman's arm. At first it was a tight grip, then it became a soft touch that settled against the Zeltron's pink skin, brown eyes stare into Mattali as Venari's cheeks continued to be a bright red. The foundling's soft hand then caresses the side of Mattali's face. Venari was unsure what to do, she knew what she wanted to do, but was it right to do?

The ever so flustered baker leaned in for a moment, about to lock her lips with Mattali. Yet she pulls back, trying to keep the effects of the CHEATING pheromones.

"I-I sorry I don't- your- mm.. I want to-"

Venari starts to pull away, cheeks bright as a cherry now thanks to what was going on.
iHio46pFyDCrhhGWI1mFRJfoSwWVhAUCyfZWz3-vBiH9ytG1NjsjLZ2nVOvA2WgWqQn9knNF8iGfIov3LWdQcxmOh8Dm3kzILXrA2vqpbA_Iakx6hpM4x-wRDE9130XIfVPXOoy8wQCihIw7eS4mHptjxbUYpjna7WV6XjR_f4Y1Td1g4WRVp0b20w

Just Mando Things

Gear:
Clothing, data pad

Mattali had just wanted to tease her captor just a bit, little bit of poking and what not, but as her arm was seized she had a flash of concern that maybe she had pushed too far. Only for that squeeze to turn into a caress, and she found herself frozen as Venari’s hand was against her cheek, calling to mind countless novels she had read in her time in space. Her face was still violet and warm, something she had no real plan for, and the warmth she felt was unintentionally being broadcasted back to Venari, making this situation a mess. Her hand was soft, sorta like a pillow, but it made her face tingle in ways no pillow could.

She really didn’t know what to do, frankly she never got this far. Her eyes locked with Ventari, for what like a long moment, something inside her pondered if maybe, this was an actual connection she was sharing. Something she hadn’t quite felt before. Ventari looked close, almost touching lips against the stunned Zeltron, the Mandalorian seemingly getting closer by the second. Then before the point of impact, she stopped, and stumbled over herself.

And like that, Mattali found she could finally think, as Ventari began to withdraw, the Zeltron recoiled, her pheromones ceasing their production as she realized what she had done. What she had nearly done. “I-I’m sorry I-“ She was enjoying Ventari’s company, maybe even liked her, but that hadn't been Ventari’s idea. That was Mattali’s. She had put the idea in her head, she nearly made the woman kiss her. Least in her guilt raddled mind, that was the case. She set the credits down on the bed, slowly withdrawing. “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to-“ She seemed to be tripping over herself no longer confident and gloating, she seemed very much concerned about what she thought she had done.

Last edited:

"No no it is fine... You were just messing around, that is some crazy stuff!"

She takes in a breath of fresh air, helping clear her head.

"It's both of our faults really, the temptation was already there anyway.. But we should really take it slow right? Maybe once you get back from wherever we can test the waters more, I wouldn't mind a date. Our goofy conversations made me laugh more then usual, that is... If you would like that of course. I never have went on a date before, so you might need to take the lead."

Venari weakly giggles, it was at least clear that she did have a budding interest in Mattali.

"You can stay the night if you wish, just no more cheating! Or else I will kick your ass whenever my legs heal...Better yet I will whipcord you again since you had such a blast with it last time!"

An impish grin forms on Venari's face, obviously joking around about the whole ass kicking and whipcord. She adjusts her blanket some and slides on back some, offering space to Mattali.

Just Mando Things

Gear:
Clothing, data pad

Mattali was very much surprised at Venari’s reaction. She wasn’t mad? That was very much so a surprise, but the Zeltron let out a sigh of relief at that. The real shock was hearing Venari was interested in her, like actually into her apparently. That was….not expected at all. Not even a little bit. “Oh….y-yea I would like that. I can, yea testing waters and stuff….I’d like that. I can make you laugh too, um….” She has no idea what to do at that point. But maybe a date would be nice. “I can do that…a date I mean.”

She swallowed relaxing slowly as she realized she had saved this whole exchange it seemed.

She even managed another giggle out of Ventari. “I didn’t cheat its just…how I am…” she was still glowing, arms crossed, but noticed that Ventari was making room for her in the bed. “I think you just enjoy whip-cording me, so maybe that says a lot about you.” She stampered, crawling into the bed, laying beside Ventari as she looked to the woman with a nervous smile, hands awkwardly wrapped around herself in a self embrace, almost concerned to make contact with the woman. She was nice to look at.

That much Mattali knew.

Last edited:

A small nod is given to Mattali, they now both agreed to test the waters at some point. The comment about whipcords confused her, she didn't get it at all, the joke flying right over the Mandalorian's head.

"Huh? I don't get it.. What is wrong with a whip cord? Anyway, shush you cheated, pinky."

Venari giggles a bit before tossing Mattali's share of the blanket on over her, then pulling the Zeltron close to her. Now the two were cuddled up in the blankets, nice and toasty, shielded away from the cold nights of Kestri.

"No need to be so self reserved, no harm in cuddles. This is new to me as well, jump in the water with me."

More playful giggles escape from Venari, she wasn't lying at all when she said this was new. She never has had the opportunity to hold someone close like this, used to be that the only thing she could press up against was the cold, pure white floors of the hell she once was forced to endure. One thing was for sure, this new, warm feeling... It made her heart thump in a good way, if her and Mattali didn't work out then she would for sure look for someone else to share this feeling with.

For now though she shared this feeling with one who thought themself unlovable, tonight proving them wrong as they got to feel the toasty embrace of the very person who proved her wrong.

Soon, Venari starts to slip into a sleep, still keeping her new potential future close.

Just Mando Things

Gear:
Clothing, data pad

This whole exchange had ended up far better than Mattali had thought. She tried to explain her joke to Venari, and realized that trying to do so might ruin the new mood they had just established. So, she stowed it for later. It would be more fun that way when the girl realized what she had said. “Pinky?” She muttered, cheeks still glowing even now, as she found herself firstly covered in blankets, but soon cuddled into submission by the squishy Mando.

She managed her hands, gently set on Venari’s sides, feeling a strange warmth she had long since given up on feeling. She had felt it as a child, when her mother still used to show affection, and now here. In the arms of a woman who has threatened to kill her just previously. It was a confusing time for certain. She began to wonder if perhaps her bodies natural state hasn’t played apart in this current situation, but just maybe, it had been her own doing.

Regardless of how, she knew that now, she rather enjoyed this situation. Embraced with someone that seemed to enjoy her, Mattali attempted to ask a question, and stopped once she found her Mando fast asleep. She found herself smiling, hands stroking the woman’s back in the warm embrace they shared, as she studied Ventari’s sleeping face until she too fell victim to fatigue, falling fast asleep in her arms.

Maybe things weren’t as bad as she had feared.
/end thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom