Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just looking for some friends, or not friends, o- You get the point.

H e l l o .
Thanks for clicking, it means alot. Being that I've just started out on the site, I'd love to get some threads going and get my character going - I'm up for anything and I really wanna just put my character's metaphorical feet in the water and get some stories going.

Nevertheless, message me or comment below If you'd like to write a thread or if you'd wanna get something going.

Character Page - http://starwarsrp.net/topic/149018-maria-savillia/

Thanks again!

My character has an understanding of a few galactic languages - However, intergalactic doulingo lacks Mando'a

Soo, She has a very limited understanding of the language, only enough to slightly understand them.

[member="Taru Cadera"]

[member="Maria Savilia"]

Just in case she didn't know Mando'a, she can always have a Translatacomp. So how do you think a scholarly 25 year old will be able to deal with a Mandalorian 12 year old... The kid is about to undergo his Verd'goten, maybe they meet up to learn something together or to explore someplace?

Hmm, a Translatacomp could be quite useful on my journeys, and will probably be something I'll have her acquire in the future. Also, thats quite the question.. To be fair - Maria would most likely be on Mandalore exploring some ancient ruin and researching something for her university, or just personal exploration.

Do you have any ideas how they could meet?

[member="Taru Cadera"]

[member="Maria Savilia"]

She could be told that she would need a guide, and boom this is how they meet while he shows her to some ruin or something, and he does have a couple of unique tidbits like his piece of Crystallized Void that they could examine. Instead of guide she could be researching the Crystallized Void... and its effects on Force Sensitives could awaken her to her Force Sensitivity Skill (idk)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom