Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just Going to Cash This [PM for Invite]

Darth Acarus and his comrade, a Sith Lord by the name of [member="Darth Nexus"] were on the hunt. There were bounties out in the Galaxy, a sudden occurrence if truth be told, and the two Sith had teamed up deciding that it was necessary to bring down those who had bounties upon them.

It was none other than a Jedi Master, the person who placed the bounty on them was a member of the One Sith, or at least affiliated with them. Who they were didn't bother him, simply the fact of catching them, and eliminating whoever else got in the way was important.

The Black Market and the Underground were quite heavily influenced places on Coruscant. All you needed to do was show is slid in enough credits, prove that you weren't bluffing, and you got information. The information that Malphas had received was that [member="Xander Carrick"] was on the planet of Tatooine, if the information was correct, it was a planet that he had visited before, but he was unsure as to whose jurisdiction it was under.

They'f find out soon enough.

The ship that Darth Acarus and Nexus landed in had been grounded for the last half hour, now they were hunting the Jidai scum, and Acarus was prepared with his cloak concealing his person, the Force itself concealing his actual presence, and the durasteel helmet that he brought with him everywhere upon his head. Underneath all of that was his armour.

The Cyborg

Inactive Character
The Cyborg had participated in a similar course of events. After the bounty on the ring-tailed rat had turned out to be a failure, he decided to take up another one... A silver Jedi master! He had no idea, of course, what a Silver Jedi was... But he knew Jedi. He hadn't fought a Jedi in ages... This would be fun. So where does one first go when trying to find some hidden person? He could always try to find him through the Galactic News Network, like he tried with Racket... but that didn't work out so well. So why not try an information broker? That's what the normal people do, right? So he did. It didn't take to much to get information from the man. And best of all, the broker got to keep one of his hands! So now, The Cyborg detatched his scomp link from the console command of his ship, after setting it to autopilot, as it flew over the Tatooine city of Anchorhead.

He didn't know this paticular one, but he had had alot of expirience with Jedi. They tended to be the Martyr type, quick to try and save what they deemed as 'innocents'. It was fairly easy to draw them out once you knew where they were... Just make an oppurtunity for them to be a hero, and they appear. Then again, even if [member="Xander Carrick"] didn't show up, he'd still have some fun! The Cyborg stood at the opening ramp of his small orange and green ship, which flew in wide circles over the small town of Anchorhead. A few kids stopped their game of tag, and pointed up at the oddly painted ship as it circled their home. What fun! Small targets! The Metal man grinned as he raised his Manticore grenade launcher from the ground, looking down at the outpost city from the safetey of teh rampway of his ship. "Heeeere Jedi, Jedi, Jediiiii!" The Cyborg's shrill laughter escaped from his vocal projectors, as he fired the launcher towards where the small children that had pointed at his ship. They had no time to run, no time to think, no time to realize what was happening. An explosion appeared between them instantly, vaporizing flesh and turning sand into glass.

The small ship continued to circle, as The Cyborg continued firing erratically all over the small city. He had plenty of detonators, and the city had no defences against attacks like this... All the people of Anchorhead could do was run in circles and scream, like ants who'd had their hill stamped out. Explosions wracked small sandstone buildings, throwing shrapnel. Even if the Jedi didn't arrive. at least he'd get to hear the idiotic little humans scream!

Darth Nexus, a Sith Lord and formidable warrior. His strength and speed unmatched, his mastery of Djem So and knowledge of Sith techniques feared. He took a tarentatek on in one on one hand to hand combat and survived, that however was before his strength was tripled by the Cardio Muscular packages, since none could withstand even a single blow from his massive blade. None could resist, Nexus was a fearsome warrior. His mastery of force speed making him extremely fast combatant combined with his peerless strength makes him a formidable opponent. He stood alongside [member="Darth Acarus"], a Sith Knight. They were hunting the Jedi Master known as [member="Xander Carrick"], the Jedi would not escape them. Nexus used his ability of force scattering to scatter his force signature throughout the capital of tattooine. His abilities of Force Sense, doubling on top of that to track down the Jedi. His hand ready to grip his saber at any moment, his muscles tense and his mind sharp. He was ready to crush another Jedi.

Facing one bounty hunter on Arkania already, I had to leave. If I wanted to survive, I needed to go to a place that I have not been in a few years. That was Tatooine. It was a Desert planet, and one that I had been subjected to protect when I was a Templar Duelist. But now that the Templars were gone, all that remained were the Knights Obsidian. A cult of Force users under new leadership within the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Adjusting my Black helmet, I looked around as I clearly would have to be more cautious about where I was at. I knew some would already be on my tail. Trying to get me apparently with a Bounty on my head. But I needed to find who.

I was almost hidden inside a bar in Anchorage. The old city, sorry, town had grown and collapsed then built itself up again over the years. It was only a few clicks away from where I had killed my first Greater Krayt Dragon as a Knight. I remember how I had teamed up with Krest, now who had become a Sith lord, then vanished from the Galaxy. We were friends. Teaching each other different forms of lightsaber combat. Juyo and Ataru for me, Soresu and Shi-cho for him. Each using different variations with those forms, we could stand toe to toe against one another. We did so for a few hours once. But that was long ago. Now I was a Jedi Master in the Order of the Silver Jedi, and a Sentinel of the force and blade. Able to use a mix of tactics, powers, skills, and politics all at the same time to come to one goal. Survival.

I had a feeling that I would be using them all today. A tingle went up my spine when the sounds of a grenade launcher started to spit out shots onto the ground. I was simply walking when a group of children that were playing in front of me, were literally vaporized into ash and then again to dust. I looked up to the sky as my HUD kicked in to the ship flying around with a droid looking personage firing grenades everywhere. I shook my head as it called out for "Jedi" almost as though it was calling for a dog or a cat. I shook my head and drew my Dawnstar battle hammer. Relatively small for a weapon, but it could withstand almost literally any attack I used with it. Pulling it from the loop on my belt, I used the leather loop on the end of the grip to swing it on my side. Getting faster and faster. So much that you could hear a wine coming from the weapon as though a helicopters blades were flying around one another.

"Here I am Caller!" As the ship was moving in a clockwise rotation around the city, I started to run towards a building. As my main force power was that of Telekinesis, I pushed myself up to be on the top of a building roof, and then once more launched myself up to the ship. Only I was not going to land on such a piece of Crap. I was going to blast a hole through it. Moving straight up with the force, I let my hammer almost propel me up towards the ramp behind where the droid was standing. I was going to break his ship in half with enough force. And I doubt he would be prepared for a Jedi to be so readily to destroy a ship.

[member="Darth Nexus"], [member="The Cyborg"], [member="Darth Acarus"],

The Cyborg

Inactive Character
577143-3.jpg

The Cyborg stopped firing as he heard a shout down at the city below. He'd arrived! Relatively quickly, too. The Cyborg's shril laughter filled the air as he watched the little Jedi leap up onto the building. The Jedi would never change! So quick to rush to help the helpless! So quick to put themselves in harms way! So quick too--. Holy Poodoo. He was jumping at the ship. The robotic man quickly stood up as [member="Xander Carrick"] rushed at his ship, and litterally jumped out of the rampway. Not to flee the sure-to-be-crashing ship... but to intercept the flying Jedi. "Weeee!" The Cyborg shouted, as he dropped through the air like a stone towards Xander. Well. In the same general direction as Xander. The Metal man fell past the silver jedi just beyond arm's reach, and ended up hitting the ground, face first, from the high fall.

The Sith Knight heard the cries of [member="The Cyborg"] calling for the Jedi, and when he looked up into the air he saw the Cyborg's ship and his fists clenched as he took his lightsaber off of his belt. Seeing the Jedi Master leaping up towards the ship and then the robotic figure... Dropping straight down to the floor, Malphas signalled to the Sith Lord beside him.

He hoped he knew what to do.

Then he did his best to wrap the Force around [member="Xander Carrick"] and force pulled him to him. The suddenness of the pull would surely disrupt and confuse the Master for the first moment, but since they were so far from each other he wasn't sure if the Jedi would actually get all the way towards him, whether he did or didn't, [member="Darth Nexus"] would have to start engaging him. It'd be better for it to be a Master versus a Master, rather than Knight vs Master, and Sith Lord vs Droid.

Then he rushed at the Cyborg, lightsaber prepared to strike.

[OOC: I think it's best if we get a posting order going instead of just spamming the thread to get the bounty.

[member="The Cyborg"]

The Sith Lord, Nexus watched as [member="Darth Acarus"] yanked down the Jedi monetarily, however it would be nothing compared to their combined effort. Nexus reached out with his hand, [member="Xander Carrick"] would feel a massive metallic grip come around him as Nexus' mastery of force telekinetic would attempt to plunge him into the ground beneath him.

With this, Nexus could have moved to him like a blur. But, he began a slow intimidating walk towards Xander. "Come and face me boy." Nexus demanded that Xander face him. "Acarus, deal with the droid." Nexus didn't even have his saber in hand yet, he would only do so if he needed it.

The Cyborg

Inactive Character
The Cyborg made it to his feet just as [member="Darth Acarus"] ran at him with a lightsaber. "Ooooh! Sithy with a lightstick!" The Robotic man managed to step to the side seconds before being impaled, the sith's lightsaber sliding across his chestplate enough to burn a line in the durasteel. "Ooooh... Looks like it's tag!" The Cyborg smiled, dropping his hand to his waist, and gripping the single thermal detonator that hung there. "Heere sithy sithy sithy! Come 'n get meeee!"

When the cyborg drew out the thermal detonator, there was an amused look upon the Sith Knight's face. Instead of actually fleeing, he threw himself in a backwards somersault with the aid of force speed and acrobatics that just so happened to help you when you trained as a Force user, and his right hand snapped outwards to form a force bubble specifically over the hand with the thermal detonator.

Of course the thing could still activate the grenade, it'd just blow up it's own hand with it.

[member="The Cyborg"]

The Cyborg

Inactive Character
The Cyborg grinned as [member="Darth Acarus"] raised his right hand, and projected invisible energy around his hand. He didn't know what exactly the Sithy had done, but he knew better then to just charge at him. More then likely, he was getting ready to shoot lightning, or something equally entertaining. "Awww... The little Sithy has to hide behind his powers... To just beat a little old droid? How sad...."

Malphas wiggled his pinky, and the thermal detonator was activated.

There would only be a few seconds before the actual explosive would blow up.

At that point, Malphas knew that the explosion would take out his force bubble as well, so he lunged backwards a few feet to keep clear of it, and he condensed the bubble even more on the hand of [member="The Cyborg"].

The Cyborg

Inactive Character
The Cyborg's head slowly turned down to his hand as the beeping got more intense, then back to [member="Darth Acarus"]. Then back to his hand. Then back to Malphas. A small but powerful baradium explosion appeared suddenly in his hand, creating a wave of force that blew back the droid, as well are utterly disintegrating his arm. The only reason his entire body wasn't vaporized, was the well placed force bubble. "Weeeeeeeeeeee!" The Cyborg shouted as he was blown back by the sheer force. There was advantages to having no organic parts. No nervous system. No pain. The cyborg slowly stood up, as soon as he landed- wires hanging from his left shoulder where an arm once was. "Now it's getting fun!" The Cyborg's shrill laughter rang out through Anchorhead, as his other arm dropped to one of the chimera blaster rifles that hung at his side. Without warning, his arm snapped up, and he started open firing on the sith's feet. "Dance!"

Raising his hand up, an ionizing blast was released from him straight towards the droid's chest.

The blast of the thermal detonator had pushed him backwards quite a bit, in fact he had been forced to roll backwards again so that he could avoid the worst of the damage.

The droid looked worse for wear of course, but it felt no pain. It had no reason to come coming at him, so he started to advance with his lightsaber in hand. The shots that were being fired at his legs were halted for the single reason of his Vonduun Skerr Draxus armour.

A gift from the Hrosha-Gul from the hands of [member="Tsavong Kraal"] from when he was an Apprentice.

Now he wore it wherever. This time however, would probably be it's greatest test.

[member="The Cyborg"]

The Cyborg

Inactive Character
The Cyborg could only imagine the Sith's suprise when his ionization buffer dispersed the energy as soon as it hit him, resulting in little more then causing a momentary pause in The Cyborg's actions. But with the blaster bolts simply glancing off [member="Darth Acarus"]'s living armor, and the Sith advancing to him with a lightsaber, that moment proved extremely dangerous for The Cyborg. By the time The Cyborg could move again, Maphas was already on him with lightsaber ready. Of course- he was just met with a point blank shot from the robot's chimera blaster rifle- he coul donly hope that his living armor couldn't absorb the superheated tibanna gas at such close range...

Darth Acarus wasn't a fool. He knew that the Vonduun Armour had a limit, but it was still a high limit. Although it was a limit nonetheless.

That was why when the blaster rifle was raising the Sith Knight let a Force speed take his body and push him to greater speeds, hopefully and probably faster than the droid could catch and when he fired in the position that Acarus had been moments before, it had seared a hole through his cloak as it flapped behind him with his speed and he brought his crimson blade down upon the blaster, on the right side of [member="The Cyborg"].

If it worked the droid would be without a weapon, but he figured it'd have more. Considering it was... Advanced enough to have an ionization buffer which was... Quite unexpected and aggravating, it must've come prepared.

The Cyborg

Inactive Character
The Cyborg only laughed again as his blaster bolt missed [member="Darth Acarus"] by inches. "How long can you run, Sithyyyy?!" The Cyborg's shrill laughter almost comepltely blocked out the sound of Malphas' lightsaber cutting straight through the barrel of his rifle. Another great thing about cybernetics; Your reflexes. As fast as you can think, you can move. And The Cyborg did just that. In one swift movement, the Cyborg spun, and slammed the butt of the now-useless blaster off of the Sith's face. "Whack-a-sith!"

[member="Darth Nexus"], [member="The Cyborg"], [member="Darth Acarus"],
(Sorry I have been busy with other characters and getting them the threads they need as well as school and work.)

As I blasted through the Ramp of the ship, The droid had jumped while I had hit my hammer into the ceiling of the ship with a loud thud. I stopped as the ship was still flying, only to be yanked hard. Smiling, I used my own force powers of Telekinesis to rip myself down towards the ground. I slammed into the sand and I slowed down from the pull simply from friction and the use of digging myself literally into the hard sand. I got about middle of my shins when I picked my feet up. I could see off to the right of me the Droid and one of the Sith beginning to fight it out.

I had heard a voice coming from the man who was wearing rather daunting set of armor. Horned and all black, I smiled as the man was clearly a sith from the signature he gave off. As well as the power that radiated from him, I could tell he was a Master of the Force. Smiling I swung my hammer around at him to let the head point straight at him. "Two sith eh?" I started to walk forwards, hoping that maybe if it was possible, that the Droid who was attacking, and myself to team up against the two Sith, and get away from here. Then we would have to talk about him attacking the City. As well as the bounty that he was probably after.

Throwing that to the back of my mind, I started to move at the man, and simply came in with a swing from the right, followed by my fist, covered with a force barrier to protect my exposed hand from metal, towards the man's head as hammers were easier to dodge than lightsabers or fists.

Once his lightsaber cut through the droid's blaster rifle he was preparing to bring his lightsaber to the side and then proceeding to cut through it, but instead the butt of the rifle found his face and he stumbled backwards.

Fortunately the droid didn't press his attack and he threw himself backwards into a somersault and force pulled the droid to him just as he began to slash upwards, hopefully timing the slash and the force pull to the best timing to cut it in half. Of course Malphas expected to see the droid havign a Sai Tok performed upon it since he had only rolled just a bit over a meter away, and since force pulls were sudden things, he expected the droid to be where he needed him to be.

[member="The Cyborg"]

The Cyborg

Inactive Character
Force pulls were, indeed, sudden things. But The Cyborg had fought Force-users before, he'd even walked away from a fight against three Jedi Knights and a master once. (Was an actual roleplay about two years or so ago with this character :p) He knew how to deal with things like this. Sadly, the body he had back then was much more powerful. How he missed his nanobots and gravity generators. So, rather then completely negate the pull like he once could, The Cyborg only was able to twist himself in midair, to adjust where [member="Darth Acarus"]'s blade hit him. Rather then completely cutting him in half, both of his legs were sliced cleanly through- spraying the area with molten slag as the metal was melted instantly. The Cyborg's torso,w ith one arm left, landed near Maphas's feet, laughing hystarically. With cybernetics, it didn't matter how damaged you were, how wounded you became, how near death you limped to. You coudl always keep fighting. And The Cyborg did. His last remaining arm shot up, placing the item he'd retrieved from his storage compartments earlier on the Sith's ankle. "Gaaame overrrr!" The small thermal detonator instantly secreted a glue-like substance upon leaving The Cyborg's hand, and began beeping rapidly.

(Sticky bombs. How I miss those. :D)

Edit: I just realized you cut off one of my arms, and two of my legs. ... You're going to leave me to burn on a Mustafarian beach now, aren't you? :p

Standing up from his knelt position on the floor just as his lightsaber to cut through the legs of the droid, molten slag was thrown in every direction as he got to his full height. At the moment his senses were on overdrive and the Force was pushing him to greater feats of course.

Previously the droid had asked him a question. How fast could he move? Darth Acarus could move quite fast actually. To the point that he would seem like that shadow in the darkness that you thought was following you. The naked eye wasn't fast enough to track an actual figure that was as dark as the darkness it used as a hiding spot.

So when he glanced down to the droid below and the force speed that he was constantly employing continued to take effect, he watched as the droid's arm started to raise and his lightsaber was already descending to meet it's wrist as it descended to his ankle, while simultaneously throwing his leg backwards and tucking it into his chest as he spun on a heel to pivot away from him.

The sticky bomb landed right in front of him, and just as he gathered the Force to cast a force barrier on the sticky bomb, it exploded and the Vonduun clad Sith Pureblood was thrown backwards from the sheer force of the baradium (I'm assuming) explosion.

He had never dealt with explosives before, if he had he was certain he would've been able to time the explosion. And he flew through a window of some building, shrapnel embedded within his Vonduun armour, some of it having been blasted away, other parts it stood whole.

[member="The Cyborg"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom