Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just Do It!

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
It has been a month since I got to write Nima, and I've been wondering how I am doing. If you have any feedbacks for me I'll gladly take them :D

Also I have more plans for more characters yet I am waiting for Nima's chapter to slow down a bit :) So just do it! :D

[member="Nima Tann"] I think you've done a very good job taking over Nima, and you've kept her character true and looking to develop her naturally. Keep it up.

With this and your new IC/OOC relations forged you're doing really well, and I know she will be very pleased. :)

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

*hands Nantaris a fist full of grass* :p

Awesome job you are doing with Nima! From what I have seen, you are keeping to it all, so I agree with [member="Connor Harrison"] and all he said. Yeah surprising I know! ;)

[member="Nima Tann"]

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
[member="Coci Heavenshield"][member="Sebastian Nadav"][member="Connor Harrison"]

Thank you all! Glad you like the effort! :) And I am up for threads, so hit me up with ideas via Skype or PM :D

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

The lekku is restricted!

Keep dreaming :p

[member="Coci Heavenshield"]
1527.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom