Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Just a Nerdy Girl Looking For Friends

Now that I've gotten all of Coralie's details figured out, I thought it would be nice to get some threads up and running. Whether they be action-packed adventures or slice of life small-talk, I really don't mind. ♥️

Coralie herself is a bubbly but somewhat shy girl who's just now soaking in the galaxy outside of her father's workshop. Suffice to say, she has no friends or companions. Some nice interactions would be really fun to write - Coralie is always looking to try and make people as happy as she can. A real people pleaser, she is. It can be a simple run-in that gets them talking, or a perhaps you need an engineer to look at some equipment for you.

Regardless, if making friends with a chipper engineer who loves electric puns a bit too much sounds like fun to you, be sure to let me know~! ♥️

I think it would be fun to have a chipper friend for Rik, here. He's been a bit short on friends, in recent times.

He turned the temple lighting into a disco as a padawan, and was taking apart the small appliances and the family nanny droid and building bombs when he was a wee one because five year old Andrik Perris thought explosions were COOL.

His poor parents... probably shortened their lives by a few years! This is why you limit your children's holonet access.

But yes, if you'd like a somewhat technologically inclined Jedi Guardian and pilot for a friend, I'm game. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom