Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question July Flashpoint?

Flashpoints

Flashpoint #2, originally scheduled for tomorrow, is being delayed until July. As Major Factions have already learned, we're spinning back up on activity checks and resuming a breadth of normalcy around here.

Hey guys,

We're a week into July. The July flashpoint hasn't started yet. Is this something that might be starting in the middle of the month as opposed to being a full calendar month? Is it postponed? A lot of us are waiting and super excited about this and would love to know when this is coming :)

He didn't say WHICH July

580599869639622657.png

Hey guys,

We're a week into July. The July flashpoint hasn't started yet. Is this something that might be starting in the middle of the month as opposed to being a full calendar month? Is it postponed? A lot of us are waiting and super excited about this and would love to know when this is coming :)

That's on me. The Staff team wasn't yet aware of my intention to step down when that was posted.

Obviously, my recent resignation from my previous post will have some impact on timetables, and promises that were made while I was leading Staff. Such is the way of the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom