Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech "Judge's Sentence" Custom .48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destiny_Concept_Art_Ryan_DeMita.png
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Slugthrower Pistol
  • Size: Large
  • Weight: Average
  • Ammunition Type: .48 caliber slugs
  • Ammunition Capacity: Average (8)
  • Effective Range: Long Range
  • Rate of Fire: Very High
  • Damage Output: Extreme
  • Recoil: High
Balance Sheet:
Screen_Shot_2021-05-14_at_5.17.02_PM.png

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Polished wroshyr-wood grip
  • Aurodium detailing
  • Custom-machined single-action hammer specially suited for "fanning the hammer"
STRENGTHS
  • Manstopper: The impressive .48 caliber rounds fired by the Judge's Sentence are nothing to sneeze at, carrying enormous stopping power capable of threatening heavily armored combatants and even light vehicles
  • Quickest Shot in the West(ern Reaches): The hammer of the Judge's Sentence is specially designed to be "fanned", allowing for a blistering rate of fire if done correctly.
WEAKNESSES
  • Kicks Like a Mule: Great care must be taken to keep the Judge's Sentence on target when fanning the hammer, as the recoil combined with the fire rate makes it liable to stray off target if not wrangled correctly.
  • Loud as a Seismic Charge: The sound of the Judge's Sentence doling out .48-caliber justice is not a whisper, but a roar, and the lack of threading on the barrel means there is no way to suppress it, making it poorly suited for stealth operations.
  • Low Capacity: The Judge's Sentence can only fire six slugs before it must be reloaded, which combined with the high rate of fire can lead to very frequent reloads, a dangerous occurrence in the thick of a fight.
DESCRIPTION
The Judge's Sentence is the personal .48-caliber slugthrower revolver of Sheriff Zyre, a gunslinging lawman and member of the Judges of the Outer Rim, a Force-sensitive group of lawmen keeping the fringes of the galaxy safe from miscreants. The Sentence carries the honor of being the first piece to be born from the forges of Morellian Mechanica, a company born of Zyre's desire to arm lawmen like himself with only the best tools. As such, the Judge's Sentence is a beautifully-crafted instrument of justice, carefully machined to perfection and created to Zyre's exact specifications.

The Sentence fires large .48-caliber slugs known to penetrate heavy body armor and disable light vehicles, the same as those fired by the pistols wielded by Morellian Enforcers, and as such even a glancing shot from this beast usually requires immediate medical attention. The revolver operates using a
single-action system, meaning the hammer must be manually cocked after each shot fired, and this allows skilled wielders to "fan" the hammer with their other hand to loose a hail of slugs in a short period of time. The Judge's Sentence's hammer and cylinder were specially designed with this mode of operation in mind, allowing for Zyre to more easily take advantage of the high rate of fire that "fanning" offers. This is not required, of course, and the Sentence functions just as well when carefully aimed, fired, and cocked without fanning.

Just the sight of the Sentence in Zyre's holster is enough to intimidate some criminals into compliance, so imposing is its appearance and reputation. The roar of the Judge's Sentence is a warning to those who break the law in the presence of the Sheriff, and to those who flee from justice:

The Judge has spoken, and the sentence is death.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Zyre Zyre

Very nice submission, and the weapon is brutal and effecive. I found two smaller problem.
  • I'm not found your picture under the link, please try to find a proper link.
  • The second is the market-status. Because you don't want that anyone can use it, please use the Close-market option.
That's all, please let me know if you edited these.

Zyre Zyre

Very nice submission, and the weapon is brutal and effecive. I found two smaller problem.
  • I'm not found your picture under the link, please try to find a proper link.
  • The second is the market-status. Because you don't want that anyone can use it, please use the Close-market option.
That's all, please let me know if you edited these.
Thanks for the catches, link has been properly updated and status has been fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom