Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joza Perl

Updated 03/19/16

oZmDDZf.png

ZerwSmJ.png

NAME: Joza Perl
FACTION: Silver Sanctum Coalition
SPECIES: Zeltron-Human
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 5’9”
WEIGHT: 135 lbs
EYES: Green

HAIR: Dark red
SKIN: Light Pink
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:

(+) Driven- Puts her all into bettering herself and honing her abilities, regardless of how many times her nose gets broken in doing so.
(+) Clever- Good at picking apart situations and thinking on her feet, but sometimes her emotions can override what her head is telling her to do.
(+) Empathetic- Natural ability to discern emotions and release relaxing pheromones.

(+) Dancer's Legs- Natural fluidity of movement in and out of battle, easily able to dodge/redirect attacks within reason.
(~) Not Shy- Isn’t shy of being in the spotlight, or of her body.
(~) Self Suppressing- Works consciously to suppress her natural Zeltron urges through meditation, occasionally has to cut a little loose so that the strain is not too great.

(~) Sassy- Likes to tease on occasion but can come across as mouthy and sometimes mean.
(-) Anxious- Though settling in to the life of a Jedi, her nerves can still get the best of her sometimes.
(-) Emotional- Easily frustrated, has to consciously work to remain focused and sometimes fails. Leads her to make mistakes in combat in a positive feedback loop.
(-) Vain- Appearance oriented, less so since leaving Zeltros but more so than the average Jedi. If you mess up her hair, you've made an enemy.

(-) Delicate- Low pain threshold.

APPEARANCE:
Joza appears as a typical Zeltron woman, though her skin is a lighter pink than most due to her mixed heritage. Like most Zeltron females, her body is slim and curvaceous, with a little more muscle tone from her training as a Jedi. She has a faint burn scar on her left cheek and tends to cover it with makeup.

BIOGRAPHY:

Joza grew up with her mother on Zeltros, allegedly fathered by a human male. She has never met her father, and her mother claims to be unable to recall much about him, citing that they had met only once many years ago. Both Joza and her mother worked in the entertainment district, Joza working as a waitress and a dancer, her mother working in all manners of Zeltron entertainment.

Unlike most Zeltrons, Joza could not fully enjoy the hedonistic and sexually driven lifestyle of her home planet, likely due to her mixed blood. Even as an adolescent she found Zeltrons to be lazy and pleasure oriented, distracting them from becoming something greater. While she did admire the upbeat nature of her planet’s culture at times, and even indulged in it herself, Joza always wanted something more. She had more of a temper than most Zeltrons, and could not produce pheromones to the same effects as full-bloods. Though her peers accepted her and she even had a few friends, she still felt uncomfortably different.

After discovering that she was sensitive to the force, Joza begged her mother to let her leave Zeltros and study to become a Jedi. Her mother refused, telling her daughter that it was too dangerous for her and that she should be content with life on Zeltros. While that was part of the reason, Joza was all that she had and she didn’t want to let her only child go. Joza continued to push her mother to let her leave well into her teens, until an explosive argument between the two led Joza to finally leave the only home she’d ever known. Though she loves her mother, Joza still holds some resentment towards her.

The young Zeltron would find her start with the Galactic Alliance, quickly and ironically becoming homesick. Jedi training proved to be a good distraction, and soon the Padawan would be thrust into battle. Facing off against Sith awakened a primal fear of death within in her, causing her to either tense up in combat or fight like a wild animal. She’s been learning to gradually center and control herself during a fight, though it is an ongoing process. After visiting Voss at the suggestion of some of the Sanctum Jedi she met during her time on Sullust, Joza settled into the idea to become a part of the Silver Sanctum Coalition.

SHIP:
N/A

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SKILLS:

{Beginner} {Adept} {Advanced} {Expert} {Master}

Form I
▒▒

Form II
▒▒

Form III
▒▒

Form IV

Form V

Form VI
▒▒

Form VII
▒▒

Stava Martial Art

Exotic Dance
▒▒

ROLE-PLAYS:

DOMINION
Omwat (GA) (Dev)
Karfeddion (GA) (Dev)

TRAINING/SPARRING
Serenity on Sullust (Shii-Cho)
Four Lightsabers (Soresu)
Need a Little Company? (Soresu/Shii-Cho) (Krux Mullarus) (Dev)
A Peaceful Meeting (Force Barrier) (Dune Rhur) (Dev)
Dancing with the Devil (Makashi) (Vengeance) (Dev)
Breaking Noses and Taking Names (Jericho) (Ongoing) (Dev)
I See Your Schwartz is as Big as Mine (Soresu/Makashi) (Dune Rhur) (Dev)
Coming to Terms With Yourself (Ongoing) (Dev)
Raise Your Weapon (Sparring with Nikias) (Ongoing)
Maximum Effort (Sparring with Jonathan Hex) (Ongoing)

DEV/MISSION-TYPE
A Jedi and His Apprentice I (Dev)
A Jedi and His Apprentice II (Ongoing) (Dev)
A Remote and Backwater World (Sorel Crieff) (Ongoing) (Dev)

FACTION
There is Knowledge (SSC)
Settling In (SSC)
Emergence of the Light (Ongoing)
Padawan Adventures (SSC Padawans) (Ongoing)

SOCIAL/DEV/OTHER
You're Not...
An Accidental Encounter
A Chance Meeting
Travels of a Youth
Spam in a Can
Dance the Night Away
Familiar Pink (Dev)
A Little Vacation
A Flower and a Thorn
A Short Hop
Bad Hair Day (Incomplete)
Code Pink (Ongoing)
Tower of Prophecy (Ongoing)

[member="Morse Sunrider"]

Thanks! You too!

[member="Felran Natri"]

Cookies...one of my many exploitable weaknesses. Curse you!

[member="Gren Reaper"]

Hey, it pays well in spirit! Er...yeah. That.

[member="Felran Natri"]

Thanks! I feel like this might be a trap. Please don't kill me and harvest my vitals.

[member="Gren Reaper"]

Who needs currency when you have spirit! I mean, uh...yeah, that's lame. Money is better.

Felran Natri

F
[member="Joza Perl"]

What? What are you talking about? Me? Trap someone? Hahahahahaha ABORT THE MISSION

Felran Natri

F
[member="Joza Perl"]

Your unaffiliated so I have no reason to harvest your organs. I'm just going to 'attempt' to corrupt you to the darkside

[member="Joza Perl"]

This is their faction page. Simply click join and you're in. After that, post up an introductory topic here. Say hello, tell them about yourself, etc. Once the GA folks see that, they'll get you situated in no time flat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom