Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Joti Johayc's Beskar'gam MK2

Status
Not open for further replies.
sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
GypsZ2C.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To provide Joti a more traditional Beskar'gam, And to make good on previous plans.
  • Image Source: RoboEmma from Mandalorian mercs
    (Recolour by yours truly.)
  • Canon Link: Mandalorian Armour
  • Permissions:
    XUuqTZ8.jpg
    MTXSUXg.jpg
  • Primary Source: Mandalorian Armour
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: Light
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Extreme
    • Kinetic: High
      [*]Lightsabers: Very High
      [*]Other:
      -EMP\ION: High
      -Acid: (And other liquids)High
      -Heat: Very High
      -Cold: None
      -Electric: Average
      -Sonic: None

SPECIAL FEATURES

STRENGTHS

• Very High Energy resistance: Beskar\Duraplast Plates make for incredible energy resistance
  • Very High Lightsaber resistance: Beskar\Duraplast plates make for incredible lightsaber resistance
  • High EMP\Ion resistance: Duraplast plates are incredibly resistant EMP and Ion weapons.
  • High Acid Resistance: "Slick" Anti-acid coating makes the armour and flak-vest entirely water proof and acid proof.
WEAKNESSES

• Kinetic resistance: Though the VT-Kinetic impact gel flak vest can off excellent kinetic resistance, even up to large calibre slug rounds, It can only survive a single shot over a small area, Exposing the wearer to further harm after the initial impact.
  • Heat\Cold\Sonic resistance: Though the temperature regulator offers comfortable temperature regulation in hot environments, The suit was not designed to prevent weaponized heat, cold or sonic damage.
  • Openings: The armour itself may be powerful, but it covers relatively little.The arms, legs and lower torso are particularly exposed.
  • Western Jingle: The rocket boots thrusters always come loose, Causing a distinct Jingle when walking. In order to perform stealth maneuvers, The thrusters must be removed ahead of time, And the advantage of flight with them.
DESCRIPTION
Joti's second Beskar'gam was crafted in traditional mandalorian fashion using a combination of scavenged Mandalorian\Sith Imperial Naval wreckage and Beskar gifted by a dear friend on Nevarro during better days. After a series of unfortunate events that prevented Joti from having her gear forged somewhere comfortable, Joti used her various connections to locate the Enclave, Who's armourers used the Beskar to forge her a new, more traditional Beskar'gam. The end result? A rather plain but traditional armour shell with almost as many internal systems as a droid, Which she even received on time. The entire internal system is designed to be activated wirelessly and with no physical contact via a neural chip implant located somewhere within her little brain, allowing her to activate and regulate her entire armour system at a moment's notice with nothing but a simple thought. Does this make her a cyborg? Not exactly. Is it fun to say anyway? Very. Another key feature is the incredibly stylish poncho made from Armorweave, which comes with a hood for rainy days and alternative modeling. And it comes with a woman's favorite thing in the entire galaxy: Pockets. Two of them even!
However, Joti cannot be satisfied with just pockets however. The entire kit has been designed with further practicality in mind, all tweaked according to her needs as a bounty hunter on the move. It is light and comfortable, built for long journeys by land or air, with optional short term usage in space. But have I mentioned the stylish poncho?

Last edited:
Hey there, so only a couple of things here.

First, by my count this armor is actually three (3) ratings underpowered. I don't know if you want to add a couple of ratings to your resistances or something, or leave the armor as is but I thought I should point that out.

Second, I am going to need you to link the source of the Kingsman GIF you used to showcase the boot knife in the Image Source section.

Once you've done that, please tag me and I'll approve this!

Thanks!

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom