Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joining the Feedback Requesters

[member="Maria Natalja"]
Out of all the people on this forum I think your improvement has been the most noticeable and remarkable. Of course I'm mono-lingual, so I don't understand how hard it is to write in a language you don't even use in RL (much anyway I'm guessing). Your progress has been monumental. Congrats, Squirrel. :)

As an RPJ I've found you to be patient, reliable and capable, but perhaps a little too hesitant to enforce your authority at times.

chrisgelderd

Half Bond, Half Bean.
[member="Maria Natalja"]

Well I've had the pleasure to write with you, so I'll offer this:

- We need to see more of you, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel you hold yourself back when you could do so much more! I don't know if it's confidence or lack of direction where you want to go with so many ideas, but you touch upon some great things and then go quiet for a while. If I'm wrong and it's RL, I'll shut up. If not, let's see more of you because you're good fun to write with, and also work with as Staff with your friendly, impartial and supportive input. :)

EDIT - Just read the above, you don't speak English...wha? Well you're even more admirable then!

[member="Maria Natalja"]

My interaction with you has been sort of limited, so I'm mainly writing on the basis of the Siobhan/Ava Solborne thread.

I've grown up bilingual, but I've found your writing in that thread to be very impressive. If I had not read it here, I would not have known that English isn't your first language. :)

So far Siobhan and Ava have not interacted that long, but I find your Fire Shaper very interesting, especially in how you integrate her fixation with fire and the difficulty she has with distinguishing between what is real and what hallucination into the narrative, along with her curiosity to see what is out there in the larger Galaxy.

It's been an interesting read and I hope to see her develop more. IC Sio certainly likes her.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
You're easily one of the best writer's I've ever worked with. Smooth, zero ego, constructive, charitable, imaginative, story driven, and low key. And! You can always surprise me. Which is awesome. :D

Unfortunately, I never know your schedule. Lol. If you could just give me a calender with all the days and times you'll be available to RP. (Which is a completely ridiculous idea, lol. Please do not do this.) ...You would be my favorite writer on the site.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
from what I've seen of you so far you are good rp'er. I know that hopefully we'll be doing more as your my master 'n' all, but I think you might be trying to take to much on at one time leaving other threads a little unloved.

(as for mine please leave it for now and work on others. we can pick it up again. the other 20 so might need your attention more)
I can't give a full opinion because I've only done one with you so far, so I'll leave my positive and mini negative for you.

[member="Maria Natalja"]

[member="Maria Natalja"]

I think you know how I feel about your characters. I am constantly posting in your new character and praising the unique profiles you come up with. It would be good to see you RP them a bit more. But of course that might require time that you may not have.

As for the english, Bravo! You write well indeed.

[member="Maria Natalja"]

I don't know you that well, only talking on two occasions but each time you've been friendly and open.

I was going to suggest putting yourself out there more... But you seem to have a lot of characters :eek:

Thank you for the feedback, everybody! Now I'll make some responses to all the stuff. :p

Valiens Nantaris said:
but perhaps a little too hesitant to enforce your authority at times.
*black-bags*. Though I guess it could be a habit from the times when I was an FJ. The need to do stuff all the times and be ready for absolutely everything everytime might have made me a bit too worrying and has given me the feeling like I am responsible for everything (which I'm not anymore, unlike when I was the sole planet judge). I constantly tell myself not to even want to do everything, but sometimes when I lose myself, things happen. Trying to get rid of these moments, though.

[member="Chris Gelderd"] - I truly have no idea of what the reason behind that is. Sometimes it's RL, but most other times... I guess it's something I don't realise consciously. Lack of direction or confidence could be the reason.

[member="Jay Scott Clark"] - here comes the truth - nobody knows my schedule. Even I don't know what I could be doing the next day, and sometimes I'm so busy that I have no time for anything at all. But if you see I'm here, posting OOC stuff, you may know I am also about to post something IC. I'm also trying to fix that. After all, summer's coming and bringing some more freedom.

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"] - yeah. That's the worst part of me when it comes to IC posting. I tire myself up and when there's something really important, I just leave it no attention at all due to having had so many threads before. Another thing I'm trying to get rid of.

[member="Iella E'ron"] - the lack of time, yes, but sometimes it's also the fact that even if I make a new character, I might not have inspiration for them after writing their bios. It all depends on moods, and by so far, only my main characters are those of which I can keep my muse level high.

[member="Preliat Mantis"] - I could. I could do with a new main character, too. Which is going to happen soon.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"] - but there are still so many whom I could beat at the amount of characters. :p

[member="Ellya"]

I'll be sad to see Maria go for sure! :(

I will offer this after writing with you as Ellya - your bravery in creating characters out of most comfort zones is very admirable, and you write with a great understanding of the situation. You take risks, and challenge yourself and I am immersed in the worlds you create just with words. As you take your time to develop a character, such as Ellya, it just proves your dedication to good writing which is why RPing with you is always something to enjoy because it's never predictable or "simple".

:) Good work.

I really can't remember when I started saying "We love you [member="Maria Natalja"]", but it had to have been because you did something nice or answered something or something. In any case you're a great person, and a good RPJ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom