Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Vagrant Fleet

The Galaxy has not been kind to us. We don't want payback, we just want to get paid.

Concept

Inspired by Rogue One, Battlestar Galactica, Firefly and numerous heist films, this is the story of misfits and vagabonds brought together out of desperation to try and survive.

Droid armies, Jedi and Sith, Imperial dictators, godlike creatures from beyond the Galaxy. All have forced millions from their homes. A fleet of refugee corellians refuse to be re-homed. Over time other outcasts join the perpetually migrating collective. Slowly the organise and refit their vessels for long term habitation. Organisation forms from the chaos. They trade and work wherever they go. The Galaxy starts to realise that an entire Rogue Nation is wandering the stars.

The concept is simple. From the base of a large refugee fleet a rolling roster of characters have to learn to work together to undertake almost impossible missions to keep the fleet going. The Faction Page shows where the Fleet is at any time as it migrates across the Galaxy map. The story is broken down with each Chapter consisting of a number of Jobs taking part whilst the Fleet is in a particular location. As each Job nears its end we have a vote on the next concept.

Next up (Chapter 2) is space belonging to the Mandalorians and Witches of Dathomir!

fleet4.png

Themes

• Heists and mercenary jobs gone wrong
  • Shadowports and less civilised Star Wars Locales
  • Fleet politics, corruption and power plays
  • Smuggling
  • Not taking ourselves too seriously!

Important Threads

VFcntina.png

FAQ

Do I have to commit to the faction?
  • Not a lot. As well as the core group each Job can have sign ups from non-faction members, mercenaries and those that just want to help
Are there any plans to go Major?
  • Not at this time. Though we could take advantage of the ​Nomadic mandate in future of even find a home to settle down
What about Force Users?
  • For now we intend to keep it on the down low. The feel is more Firefly/Rogue One. One day we might get a Jedi Praxuem ship attached.
​What are the Leadership Structures?
  • Informal. If a character captains a ship in the fleet they have a voice on the Fleet council. How loud that is depends on how man souls are aboard their ship
​Any requirements to join?
  • Just join the Faction Page. We ask people keep the use of the Force fairly subtle.
​What does the Fleet stand for?
  • Survival
Is there a good thread to join now?
Do you have Discord?
  • I've set up the Cantina chat for outlaws and smugglers etc. It's become the de facto faction chat and is in my signature!
Can I bring my own ship?
  • Yes of course. You can even post it to the Fleet thread so everyone knows about it and can join your crew!
What are you aspirations?
  • To have fun, spontaneous stories. To flesh out the Fleet over time and make it a living, breathing entity. To explore the backwaters of Star Wars lore

[member="Xin Boa"] Due to Abyss being a sith lord and all I probably can't fit him into the faction, but the theme is still something I very much enjoy. If you ever need a pc opponent for a thread, I'm currently creating a small pirate fleet ("The Twilight Fleet") and would offer it up to ambush the Vagrant Fleet or something.

[member="Xin Boa"]: Absolutely love the concept~! I have Teroch committed to a smaller startup faction at the moment but I'd love to get this merc tangled up in some story-lines with you, either as an ally or antagonist.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

Sounds good. What kind of space do you work in? Maybe when we come out the other side of mandalorian space.

[member="Teroch Werda"] [member="AD-8"]

Sure feel free to join the faction page/discord and keep an eye for any threads you want to get in on.

[member="Xin Boa"] Well two core ships of the Fleet are still sitting in the factory so it will be a bit until we're officially active.

As for where: The Twilight Fleet has no set area where they hunt, they just go where they expect good targets through arcane means lol.

Hey i already messaged you there xin just some more background i want to take my character turning him more towards the side of jedi gone rouge style not good not bad more greyish with the side of out for number one. i would like to roleplay him going through the route of turning weighing his decisions while traveling with the vagrant

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom