Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jira Shav'al

Jira Shav'al

J
||SECURITY BUREAU||
||
PERSONS OF INTEREST BULLETIN||

npwPbjx.jpg

|NAME|
Jira Shav'al
|
FACTION|
None Confirmed
|
SPECIES|
Mirialan
|
AGE|
Prime
|
HEIGHT|
167.7cm
|
BUILD|
Slight-Lithe
|
SKIN|
Pale Green
|
HAIR|
Black with Purple Highlights
|
EYES|
Very Light Green

|
VOICE|
Alix Wilton Regan
|FORCE|
Not Confirmed

|
ATTRIBUTES|
+Ace Pilot+
Jira grew up with a throttle in her hand, and enjoys stretching her metaphorical wings.
+Pistoleer+
Jira's skill with a pistol is only rivaled by her lack of ability with long arms.

+Slicer+
Flying and shooting will only get you so far in the modern underworld, a fact that caused Jira to turn to slicing to help make ends meet.
-Wanted-
Doing what Jira does to make a living has earned her a small amount of notoriety with the law enforcement in several systems.
-Loner-
Jira prefers to be on her own, which has the downside of not relying on or trusting others easily.

|
BIOGRAPHY|
Jira was born and raised moving from one shadow port to another, often space station to space station. When she was old enough to see out the viewscreen, she was allowed to help pilot in system. Soon she was responsible for docking and undocking her families small ship. She grew up like this, learning the tricks of trading, both licit and illicit.

|
THREADS|
A Vessel for Kessel

|KNOWN ITEMS|

Arc Light Blaster | Left Holster |
Sunshot Pistol | Right Holster |
Vornskr Revolver | Back Holster |
Terminus Shiv x2 | Right and Left Holsters/Forward of Pistols |
Theia Glasses
Razzmatazz x2
R6 Series Astromech Droid | Name: Sev |
LK Archimedes Maintenance Droid | Name: Lookie |
Lookout Droid x12 | Typically keeps two on her gunbelt, Feach and Boladh (there are essentially 6 of each) |

Last edited by a moderator:

Jira Shav'al

J
[member="Kale Seleare"]
Thank you, I just need to find my way into some mischief.

A man can change his stars
[member="Jira Shav'al"], Well if you are looking to thread, I am open for one or two. And if you are looking for a faction to get with ORC is more of the smuggler/firefly kind of play.

Jira Shav'al

J
[member="Rosario Perlyn"]
Why spank you!

[member="Kale Seleare"]
Sounds like fun. I am familiar with ORC, and plan to thread with them and a few other underworld groups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom