Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jinny Dashiell

Shar'tala

Executive Assistant
NAME: Jinny Dashiell

FACTION: None

SPECIES: Humanoid

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: 5'6"

WEIGHT: Average. This is rude to ask a lady.

EYES: Blue

HAIR: Brown

SKIN: Tanned Caucasian

FORCE SENSITIVE: No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

[-] Naive : Growing up in rural Saleucami, Jinny has not been exposed to many cultures or customs. Would be considered sheltered by Galactic standards.

[-] Technology : Due to the rural nature of Saleucami and the Dashiell family's economic status, Jinny is far behind in the current technology. She has no idea how most of it works and has never seen what those in the Core and Mid-Rim take as commonplace.

[+] Education : Passion for learning, especially for subjects related to nature or non-sentient creatures.

[+] Resiliency : With the harsh nature of her rural environment coupled with a sunny personality, Jinny can handle changes and hardships extremely well for a girl her age.

APPEARANCE:

BIOGRAPHY:

Born on Saleucami, becoming the only girl and youngest child in the Dashiell family. Growing up on the rural family farm Jinny was expected to do the same work as her two older brothers. Although being the youngest and only girl, she would often weasel her way out of the hardest of all the work, preferring to stick closer to the farmhouse. Having a love for animals and small creatures the youngster was often found in neighboring farms and the occasional oasis, following whatever moved like an intrepid nature researcher. Closest to her brother Judah, Jinny felt the loss of his presence when the then teenager went off planet to join the Republic.

SHIP:
No ship currently.

KILLS:
Killing? Why can't we be friends?

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

ROLE-PLAYS:
None Yet!

Dorpo

D
Your rank is annoying little sister? I'm an evil version of Yoda! We should RP sometime

Shar'tala

Executive Assistant
Kitt Solo said:
Need someone to collect a bounty on her and return her to the funny place?

:p
I did not escape from the funny farm! Maybe....Maybe I got sent away and they don't want me back.

Didn't think of that did you @[member="Kitt Solo"] ?

Isaiah Dashiell

I
[member="Jinny Dashiell"]

Good...Easily impressionable, young...Yes we can have fun with you two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom