Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jensaarai Interest Check

Matreya

So, having been with the Empire and seeing a bit of the Republic, I still am looking to find a middle ground, a place for those of both elements to call theirs. While the Imperials have the Sith, and the Republic have the Jedi, I wanted to make a faction similar in design to the Fringe however they will be located deeper into the populated areas (maybe a separate branch that one day become allies?). With this faction would be the main FU group, the Jensaarai. Who would be interested in joining?

If it doesn't work out, I'll come up with other ideas to integrate the Jens.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
I believe @[member="Lysander of Suarbi"] is a member of the Jensaari, though I may be incorrect.

Rather cool organization, though I'm not sure if it'll fit Zaiden as well as he seems more stealth than heavy armor in my opinion. In any case, just remember that if you wish to make the Jensaari's armor you'll have to fill out the required objective for Cortosis.

In any case, good luck, and I'd love to see the Jensaari come out. They've always been an interesting force tradition to me, with the combination of tankiness and balistakinesis.

Marcus Tritum

M
You can certainly go ahead and make one if you want, but currently I am the self-proclaimed Saarai-Kaar.

Matreya

Lysander of Suarbi said:
You can certainly go ahead and make one if you want, but currently I am the self-proclaimed Saarai-Kaar.
Thank god! I don't have to be the ruler! I want the faction to exist but kind of dreaded controlling it! Dude if you like I'll actually name you Saarai-Kaar! Even have you one of the founders if your down. I've wanted a Jensaarai for a long time, like an official one, with the faction and everything. @[member="Lysander of Suarbi"]

tumblr_lwnz1q0Vyi1qm6oc3o1_500.gif

Marcus Tritum

M
Lol. Zaiden, i don't care if I'm in charge or not. I don't have time to lead a faction right now, so if you want to make it go right ahead. I can be a figurehead, or you can be named the new Saarai-Kaar.

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

Also the Jensaarai, while Force Sensitive, focus a lot on not using it - they rely on other methods in order to carry out their needs. They are very secretive/stealthy etc as Jaxy said. You know you could always look into the Je'daii; I mean we are literally the middle ground between Sith and Jedi. So - just food for thought (Yes I'm aware this isn't my Je'daii account)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom