Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jensaarai Interest Check

Matreya

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"] @[member="Jaxton Ravos"]
Zaiden is really stealthy...lol that was why I wanted him as a Jens. They are powerful in their own ways, even if not as good as DoT or Fallanassi. And Zaidens main abilities may have varied for a bit in the beginning, but for the most part it remained the same, with him being a Stealther.

The Jensaarai were pretty much like two or three writers (Lysander and myself for sure). Most of the info can be in OP's Resources and Information section... Jensaarai... All of it is from SW: Wookieepedia, the pieces that aren't done is the "recent" histroy. You know about the plague, Order becoming the government for the planet, and the split that happen roughly "five" years ago (Chaos timeline) that lead to Omega's storyline for the Dominion thread where the exiles tried to take the order again.

Matreya

I read the majority of that on Wookiee, but that's still very much appreciated. All in all I plan to just relocate their headquarters and start them over. Then after that point I can work on my original plan of siding them with a major faction.

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] Well, the code was something I came up with... anyways, I don't see Jensaarai getting a footing. Like some said before... there are too many "neutral" orders, Je'daii, Fringe, CIS, OP, and so on... Jensaarai's ways are pretty much blend into everything out there. Even when Echani Compact was a major faction, their leader made the Force Order almost a copy of Jensaarai because he used to write as a member on other boards. I wish you luck on trying to do something with Jensaarai but one Jensaarai is part of CIS, another is changing paths to go to dark side, and another is twisted, little crazy exile. So you'll have to build it and get new people. GL

Matreya

There is actually a code relatively similar, near identical almost, that I saw on Google. As well, for those used to the Jens I was hoping I may be able to ask them to make a new character for the faction/try and unite with the faction. And if I can't get either of those two, I just have to hope I can get some of you guys to remember it well enough to recommend to new characters one day.
@[member="Amari Vessia"]

All codes are similar, lol but a faction with alts to characters that already have ties to Jensaarai would not help you out. Again, I wish you luck but this is the third time someone has tried to make the order into a faction of any kind.

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

Matreya

I meant alt characters that begin afresh (Making family for a character already made is a lazy way; ie. Samael Darkwing, an alt of mine, is Zaiden's biological son so still holds some of the same natural talents), to actually have a few different individuals willing to. Anyway I'll probably end up with issues. But here's for hoping. As well, thanks for the luck.

@[member="Amari Vessia"]

@[member="RangerVaron"]

It never went anywhere; however I myself am thinking of making a Jensaarai when I have a little more free-writing-time, but he/she won't be part of a Faction, they'll still take the title and adhere to their ways.

Banners are very nice, especially waving in the wind above the field of battle as the shattered host retreats in an utter rout.
Been in Middle-Earth again, I have.

I'm beginning to sketch out details and gather information for one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom