Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Je'gan Olra'en, Darth Shule

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
In Process of Updating​

NAME: Je'gan Olra'en, Darth Shule, Je'gan Black Eyes, Seren Irreantum
FACTION: Jedi
SPECIES: Spirit in a holocron
AGE: Born several hundred years ago. Sveral deaths on record; most recent death probably within 1-2 years ago.
HEIGHT: 5'10”
WEIGHT: 190lbs
EYES: Black
HAIR: Black
SKIN: Olive
FORCE SENSITIVE: Oh, absolutely

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Je'gan was created for the Star Wars tabletop RPG in 1998.
SWFans.net (2003-2004 consistently, up til 2007 intermittently)
Starwarsrpg.net (2005, now defunct)
Ara'mir (2005, now defunct)
The Craftshop (2004-2007, 2009-2011, 2013)

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Je'gan is the finest mentalist and illusionist in recorded history. He has mastered the White Current, Sith Magic's illusions, the ways of the Disciples of Twilight, and all associated skills. He is a superb battle meditator.
He is also one of the great masters of Soresu and moderately skilled at Makashi.
However, his telekinetic and healing abilities are negligible, low-Padawan level.

Primary Powers/Skills (italics for explicitly Dark Side powers):
  • White Current Illusion/Mind Control (Apostate Fallanassi)
  • Disciple of Twilight/Ancient Jedi Bent-Light Illusion
  • Mentalist Illusion
  • Memory enhancement
  • Alter Mind
  • Animal Friendship
  • Drain Knowledge
  • Force Probe
  • Memory Rub
  • Memory Walk
  • Mind Walking
  • Mesmerism
  • Mind Shard
  • Mirror Illusion
  • Mnemotherapy
  • Doppelganger
  • Neural Storm
  • Qey'tek Meditation
  • Art of the Small
  • Place in Hibernation Trance
  • Crucitorn/Remain Conscious
  • Comprehend Speech
  • Control Another's Pain
  • Cleanse Mind
  • Battle Meditation
  • Force Stun
  • Inspire
  • Mind Barrier
  • Mind Touch
  • Force Meld
  • Wall of Light
  • Possession/Transfer Essence
  • Sith Magic: Illusion/Mind Control (Qâzoi Kyantuska)/Summon Fear
  • Force Subjugate
  • Force Suppression
  • Control Web

Secondary Powers/Skills:
  • Force Weapon (to protect body)
  • Force Jump
  • Force Speed
  • Tutaminis
  • Force Light

SHIP:
Currently, Je'gan's spirit resides in a holocron belonging to @[member="Tahira Solo"].

BIOGRAPHY:

Je'gan was a Sith Elder several centuries ago; for more details, see the first-person account later in this bio.

Je'gan became a Jedi Master, but it soon transpired that the body-trading arts he had attained as a Sith Elder were more a curse now than a blessing. His first death occurred at the hands of a Sith named Farcere Non Timere, and through the intercession of another Jedi Master, Je'gan found himself alive again. He died several times over successive centuries, and always found himself in new bodies through bizarre circumstances. He spent the majority of the Darkness endeavoring to protect people on the fringes of civilization. Faceless and nameless in the majority of cases, he protected and learned from the Disciples of Twilight and the Fallanassi, honing his skills of mentalism and illusion. Three hundred years before the current date, he and Sarge Potteiger rescued an Allyan Witch named Charal Holt from a Nightsister-backed purge on Dathomir. He and Sarge were able to secure her offworld transit only by staying behind to cover the retreat. The two men spent several months hiding in the forest, combining their powers of stealth as a world full of Nightsisters hunted them. As a result, he is most certainly known to Ayden Cater.

As a Jedi Master, he was as enigmatic and aloof as the Dark Woman, until two relationships transformed his tired old life.

The first was Sky Kerberos, a former Sith and a Jedi Master. She and Je'gan worked together extensively, seeking to keep each other strong in the Light Side of the Force.

The second was Darron Wraith, a blademaster and a brother. Together, Je'gan and Darron stood against the Dark Side on a dozen battlefields. They served on the Jedi Council together in years gone by.

Ultimately, however, a Dark Lord named Malice Draclau – Je'gan's friend and rival, in darker days -- turned Sky to the Dark Side during a rogue Jedi assault on Korriban. Sky, pregnant with the twins Cerberus and Alia Olra'en, murdered Je'gan on a rocky beach to prove her commitment to the Dark Side, and became one of the greatest Sith Masters ever.

Je'gan was happily dead, but that was not to be. The rogue Dark Lord Velok had cloned him, and arranged for Je'gan's rebirth after several years as part of the netherworld of the Force. Evading Velok's plans, Je'gan returned to the Jedi Order and fell in love with fellow Jedi Master Tahira Solo. He was not aware that Sky had been pregnant, nor that he had grown children. In fact, his son Cerberus had himself fathered a child, a girl named Ashin Varanin who was only a year or two younger than Tahira.

Je'gan died several more times over the ensuing years, while Darron Wraith was frozen in carbonite for the proper time of his awakening. Je'gan also spearheaded the war known as the Crusade, several years before the current date, in an attempt to claw back the galaxy from the forces arrayed against civilization. Following the Crusade, Je'gan was persona non grata in the Republic.
Also several years before the current date, he virtually vanished from the Jedi, though his students made themselves known on the galactic scene – Chloe Blake, Nohemi Allaneh, and others.

Currently, two holocrons of his construction are in existence. One is owned by Jedi Grandmaster Darron Wraith. The other, which contains Je'gan's spirit, is owned by Jedi Master Tahira Solo, Je'gan's wife and one of the few Jedi Masters he considered his superior. Tahira is the only Jedi who knows whether Je'gan is alive or dead.

The following was written in 2007, depicting Je'gan at age thirty-eight, several deaths and several hundred years before meeting his first wife, Sky Kerberos.

I've been meaning to put this together for a long time now. A reason: call it hope that my life will eventually mean something, to the point that someone, somewhere, will eventually find this interesting or even necessary. I'm not an egotist, you understand, and I really should know: anyone who has been the mechanism of their own turn from the Dark Side to the Light without any prior Jedi experience would know that suppressing that ego simply because it seems like the right thing to do - not because you already know it's the right thing to do, mind you - takes a great deal of time and effort. No, I don't have much of an ego problem, if any. I simply want to make a difference. That's been my goal for many, many years.

My name is Je'gan Olra'en; from time to time, I have gone by Seren Irreantum and Darth Shule. I am a mentalist - one of the most talented and capable alive. That is a boast, I admit, but it is a measured one. Very, very few Jedi and Sith have the mental wherewithal to best me. That is something that experience and necessity have established.

Who am I?

I began life as a middle-class inhabitant of the Outer Rim jungle world of Varunda IX - the ninth moon of the gas giant Varunda. I had a brother (now deceased) named Baracc: he was my twin and, thanks to in vitro and cold storage, two years younger. We were both born with Force potential, which remained dormant for reasons that I cannot explain.

The Olra'en’s were not the most affluent family, and I grew up wishing things could be better - for me, for my family, and for the people around us. My goal in life, at least during my early to mid teen years, was to improve myself. I was a bit of a romantic in the classical sense: on my own credits, I studied fencing and Teras Kasi, among other things. One would think that the cultivation of serenity in the meditative aspects of martial arts would have unlocked the Force to me. It did not.

When I was in my late teens - my apologies, but I have suffered a great deal of mental and physical trauma throughout my life, and the exact date escapes me - I was driving the family speeder. We liked to spend time together, the four of us, and we were heading for the local recreational centre. I was unused to city driving, and we participated in an accident. My parents were killed; Baracc and I survived, and the two of us felt the death of our parents through the Force. We were fairly bright young men; once the grief subsided, we allowed ourselves to think about the implications.

In the meantime, however, we were orphans without close relatives. I recall that I was old enough to support my brother; I had finished or was close to finishing secondary studies, and was able to procure employment. Baracc chose to work part-time while he attended school. In the meantime, I pursued such further studies as I could on a limited budget, largely limited to the contents of public libraries. I also participated in a few martial arts and fencing competitions, earning some extra money in the process when I took home a pair of sector titles. It was during this time that I acquired my peculiar danger-sense: Baracc's connection to the Force expressed itself in chaotic telekinesis, and I grew used to sensing from what direction a threat was coming, and even what represented a threat.

My studies, though they included the secular, focused on the discovery of what, exactly, a Forcewielder could do. I did not attempt even the simplest feats for fear that I would make unnecessary and perhaps dangerous mistakes. Instead, once I was sure that I had learned all I could, I decided to leave for the Sith Order on Corellia, giving Baracc my savings for his support.

Why the Sith? I've certainly asked myself that question enough times that I think I finally know the answer. I was young, ambitious, and relatively angry. I was also - and this is a trait that I have not fully suppressed - impatient with obstacles. I did not want to be bound by rules of conduct in regards to the treatment of those obstacles.

I was accepted immediately, and I began to pursue my studies under two Sith Knights - Jodah of Giva and Oolana Taine, both of which disappeared not long afterwards. It was from Taine that I learned the first skills of mentalics, and I began to specialize in it. I also participated in a brief group training session under a Knight named Southstar.

My Apprenticeship was cut short when it was discovered by the Sith Elders that I had been leaving Corellia during gaps in my training and participating in actions which were not suitable for a Sith, despite other actions that netted me a Jedi Master's lightsabre and a profound dislike for a woman named Sorsha Kasajian. At one point, I actually helped an amnesiac pyrokinetic get to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant.

The Elders were not amused. Though my death was proposed, a more devious mind prevailed, and I was sent out into the galaxy with the objective of befriending a Jedi and then betraying him or her in the cruellest way possible. From my time as a delinquent Sith, I knew a Jedi Master named Satine Capashen a.k.a. ‘Alpha’. I met him and persuaded him to accompany me on a hunt for Dark Jedi. As a token of good faith, I gave him his lightsabre; in return, for the duration of the mission, he gave me a tri-phase sabre that he had carried as a Sith Warrior. On Onderon, I fought the Dark Master Gav Mortis while Satine went up against the Imperial Dark Jedi Col. Tear and his detachment of commandos. Satine lost his fight and was captured; I prevailed through pure luck. (I was good at mentalics, and the mind was Mortis' greatest weakness)

My second and last attempt at finding Jedi prey occurred when I played the hero on Coruscant and attracted the attention of Jedi Padawan Ceres Duvall. The history of the Duvall family - former friends of Itala Marzullo, so I have heard - is lengthy; suffice it to say that she was on the run from a...relative...named Zatania Duvall, a friend of mine and fellow member of TSO. Ceres and I procured a working relationship; in point of fact, I had fallen in love with her by the time it all came crashing down around our heads. Zatania did not know of my mission, and captured both Ceres and myself with the intention of killing us at a location symbolic to her and to Ceres. The two of us escaped and I waged possibly the greatest internal battle I had ever faced. In the end, as our ship left the planet’s atmosphere, I put Satine's lightsabre through Ceres' heart.

I was restored to full membership in TSO and participated in a mission, where I caught Southstar's eye and was taken as his Apprentice. He took me on two missions during the course of my training.

The first was to a war-torn pair of planets to locate a man who had incurred a bounty. We were successful, despite the target's almost unlimited regenerative ability. I subsequently built my first lightsabre, a curved Form II weapon called Azubah, meaning 'Forsaken'. With that sabre instead of Satine's at my side, I went on the second mission.

It began with the simple collection of the bounty from a crime lord on Nal Hutta. The Hutt did not see eye to eye with us, and decided to give us a reduced fee. After the Hutt's death, a battle ensued through the catacombs of his fortress, ending in a duel that pitted a masked Dark Jedi mercenary against me and Southstar. We prevailed and retraced the Dark Jedi's steps to a larger mercenary organization, a front for an anti-TSO group led by a pair of Darksiders named Cuulvaer and Galarra. While Southstar fought Cuulvaer's acolytes, I engaged Cuulvaer - a Barabel, and a powerful Knight - mind-to-mind. He did not suspect that I - an Apprentice, albeit one on the lower edge of Knight - could be at his level in terms of expertise in mentalics. It may be that I was, or simply that I had a certain level of unexpected strength: either way, I managed to suck his soul from his body and subsume it in my own. I did not then know of the Sith spell known as Soul Combination.

That would be enough of a story if it ended there – but it didn't. Our involuntary guide turned out to be Galarra herself, or rather host to Galarra, who could trade bodies, and who in fact had been the faceless Dark Jedi we had killed at Nal Hutta. Though both my Master and I were exhausted, we Force-melded and beat Galarra, who was also tired from a recent body-trade. We thought her dead, and we turned out to be wrong. As we tracked down the body-trading artefact in the depths of the Dark Jedi catacomb, we encountered two individuals: an old Twi’lek servant and Cuulvaer, now a body without a mind. The servant used the artefact to place Galarra's spirit in Cuulvaer's body and then fled with the artefact, leaving myself and Southstar to fight her for a third and final time. By that point all three of us were relying solely on our weapons and what natural cunning we had left; we had all been drained by excessive Force use. Numbers prevailed and we finally killed her. I suppose Southstar had something left, because he managed to trap her spirit in a supplementary artefact that had served us as a key to the catacombs.

In pursuit of the main artefact, we chased the servant to the planet on which we had collected the original bounty. After numerous incidents involving soldiers of both sides, we managed to get the artefact and - somehow - hijack a pair of fightercraft for the return to Corellia.

That last set of incidents - from Nal Hutta to the body-trading machine - earned me the title of Sith Knight. As I had earlier promised, I immediately took a friend of mine, an ex-gangster named Kes’La Bardo, as my first Apprentice. When that met with success, I began taking in the excess of Masterless Apprentices left by a recent defection from TSO. Over my time there, I trained Kes, Drake Shadowstalker, Zereth Lancer, Damon the Shade, Jorshal Vuntana, Phoenix Whyte, Artimus Devaneaux... I know I'm forgetting at least one. In essence, I was TSO's training program.

I traveled to Varunda IX to find that Baracc had dropped out of school and was working full-time at perhaps not the most fulfilling of jobs. In point of fact, he was second-in-command to a Varundana gangster named Minion Alghieri, training Dark Side Adepts for criminal purposes. We had an argument and he took advantage of my low telekinetic ability to blast me head-first into a light pole. I was carted off by his accomplices; meanwhile, our confrontation had been observed by a Varundana Dark Jedi named Choir Aztaroth, whose childhood and orphaning had been overshadowed by a conflict between Alghieri and Cuulvaer. She took Baracc hostage as a way to get into one of Alghieri's safe houses, where I had been taken and where Alghieri had come in an attempt to smooth the situation over. As she burst in with her lightsabre against my brother's spinal cord, I woke up and found the situation not entirely to my liking. Aztaroth ended up with a mental curse in place, one of absolute obedience to me, Baracc, and Alghieri. That also entailed not being able to harm us in any way. I left loopholes by accident and inexperience, and she went on a rampage before I could return to Varunda IX. When I did return, I went through the difficult and painful cursing progress again, erasing the loopholes and fixing up my ‘first draft’. I did leave one loophole, though, as much due to my own mindset as to my relative inexperience at such curses.

The spice-addicted Aztaroth is the mother of my son Esperance, and while the curse placed on her was at fault, it didn't happen quite like that. A Zeltron capable of controlling and emitting pheromones, she attempted revenge for my robbing her of her self-control by robbing me of mine. Her attempt at seduction failed - the memory of Duvall was too fresh, and I'd like to think I'm a better man than that. The fact was, however, that in enhancing her to serve Alghieri and myself better, I had overstepped the bounds of common sense and given her knowledge of some dangerous mental techniques. She infiltrated and took control of my mind as I was sleeping, a fact for which, until recently, I held myself responsible; only nine months later, with the birth of Esperance, was it been revealed to me that the incident was not, in fact, a dream. For this reason I was long shy about empowering others, about interacting with female humanoids of my own age group, and about my past.

After an incident involving the death of a Dark Adept and the attempted assassination of Alghieri by Varundana DEA in which I became aware of the existence of my son, I assisted the aid of my familiar - Jan Shadowchild, since deceased, a sentient construct of Shadow - to prophecy Esperance's future and give him a name. I then hunted Aztaroth down and took Esperance to a tower made of Shadow: the Hold, located in the Varundana jungle.

Some time later, I was made an Elder of TSO. This coincided with the expulsion of Rivin from the Order, as well as my realization that I desperately needed to take some time off. I went to AraMir with Esperance, caused a bit of chaos, and, overwhelmed by the place's aura of peace, ended up completely re-evaluating my life, going partially insane in the process. My own mental self-surgeries crashed down and were built anew, in different forms: by that point I wanted very much to become a Jedi. Esper was safe with Falcon and A'jorrah Gyndar. I could and did concentrate on turning myself into the man I wanted to become.

The Jedi Council accepted me in the person of Cronos Aegir, who tutored me in the Jedi ways and Form IV before deeming my efforts enough: I was granted the rank of Jedi Knight. I took a number of students before returning to AraMir roughly a year after I had left. Esper had been weaned off his addictions (Aztaroth, not terribly informed, had partaken of several variants of spice while pregnant), and he was both healthy and happy. The majority of his life was spent with me as my Padawan, until his death at the age of fifteen. I buried him in an unmarked grave on Varunda IX and left an obelisk on a nearby mountain.

I continue to hunt Rivin - there are few things that actually anger me now, but child abuse is one of them - but there are other threats and responsibilities for me to handle. Recently, a plot to use Aztaroth and the memory of my son against me - as well as a simultaneous assassination attempt - resulted in an odyssey of sorts. I proved to myself that I could show mercy, and that my life could still have meaning other than simply to die. That newfound sense of mercy, however, didn't stop me from killing a Sith named Iniquitous in the Repository on Corona.

The following was written in 2004, depicting Je'gan as a Sith Knight and Elder.

Je'gan Olra'en
Species: Human
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 180 lb
Eyes: Black
Hair: Brown

Apprentices:
Kes’La Bardo (deceased)
Baracc Olra’en
Zereth Lancer (Knighted)
Phoenix Whyte
Drake Shadowstalker (Knighted)
Artimus Devaneaux
Trric Skyvold

Born and raised on the backwater world of Varunda IX (a jungle world with a genetically diverse population), Je'gan followed a ruthless quest for personal improvement that left him a sector martial arts champion as well as an excellent fencer. While he was in his mid teens, he and his entire family – mother, father and younger brother Baracc – were involved in a speeder accident. Both adults were killed; both brothers felt their deaths and realized for the first time that they were Force-sensitive. Upon completing high school and reaching majority, Je’gan became his brother’s guardian. At this point, Baracc’s telekinetic powers were revealing themselves in dangerous ways: the younger Olra’en was known to inadvertently send utensils, tools and even appliances flying. He drained a public pool on one occasion. Needless to say, Je’gan has severe issues with patience, as well as an incredible danger-sense.

He set out to help Baracc learn to control these manifestations. Je’gan’s over-extensive studies eventually revealed many things about the Force and especially the Dark Side, but he determined that he wouldn't train himself - he wanted his own training to be perfect, aware that he might unintentionally leave something out. Thus, as soon as Baracc left school and struck out on his own, Je’gan joined TSO. He did not, however, approve of Baracc’s choice to drop out, and to this day would have preferred that his younger brother had achieved a level of secular education equal to or greater than his own.

Upon acceptance by Warlock, Je'gan went through a succession of Masters - Jodah of Giva, Oolana Taine, and finally Southstar – before being knighted. At the time, his arsenal consisted of weak telekinesis, the ability to make small objects explode, a technique for channeling a Force-push into a beam of very narrow diameter, physical enhancement, fencing–slash–Form Two, projective and receptive telepathy, simple Illusion and Alter Mind, and the peculiar skill of mindripping – assaulting the processes of a sentient mind in such a way that it ceases to function properly. Despite the efficacy of mindripping as an offensive tactic, he didn’t feel suited to the rank of Knight, and upon attaining that rank used his access to TSO’s library to fullest advantage, learning Force Blindness, Force Confusion, improved Illusion, and improving his techniques of mental infiltration. He completed the shift in his combat style from solid-blade fencing – in which he remains extremely competent – to Form Two, dubbing himself a Master of that Form. As a Knight, he built the lightsaber Magor in the stead of Azubah, constructed at Southstar’s urging between the two intensive training missions that they went on. Both weapons have blue blades, which has come in handy at times, especially when impersonating Jedi.

As an Acolyte, Je’gan snuck off-world during gaps in his training, taking on high-level Forcers and feeling quite proud that he lived to tell the tale. He also ended up committing several indiscretions that cast doubt on his capacity to be a Sith, as opposed to a Jedi. The Elders ordered him to become friends with a member of the GJO and then betray the Jedi in question, to prove his worth. Already acquainted with the Jedi Master Satine Capashen, he sought him out and proposed a trip to hunt Dark Jedi. Capashen was defeated by the Sovereignty’s Col. Tear before Je’gan could betray him.

He at last fulfilled the Elders’ directive despite falling in love with the Jedi in question, a Padawan named Ceres Duvall, and incurring the high displeasure of her relative Zatania, a former friend. Ceres was killed in the incident that followed, and Zatania disappeared from the face of the galaxy. Je'gan, having killed Ceres, is resolutely shy around women for whom he might feel even the slightest hint of positive emotion. The only exception to this as of now is Trric Skyvold, she being his Apprentice and possibly more.

Je’gan later participated in several missions under Southstar’s authourity, including the bombing of a SecCorp building on Coruscant and the subsequent Jedi engagement; the execution of Jaros Detra during the Osidian war; and the eradication of a Dark Side cult, in which he defeated a high-level Forcewielder mind-to-mind and actually managed to suck out the man's soul.

Je’gan’s specialty, needless to say, is mentalics, something he considers his own. He is easily capable of the Mind Trick, of making himself inconspicuous or invisible, of controlling and even altering minds. On the other hand, he has no affinity for energy manipulation and precious little for telekinesis. His Force Lift limit is roughly thirty pounds – extendable to perhaps a hundred pounds in extreme need – and only with intense effort is he capable of lighting and dousing fires, or of heating or chilling a small room. His self-control in the face of pain is highly developed; he can even feed off pain.

For an experienced Knight he is average, perhaps slightly below-average, in terms of sheer power, but he makes up for this in two ways: endurance (only once has he been defeated due to exhaustion) and ingenuity.

He has invented a method of forming mental constructs out of emotion, which he has dubbed Shadow. So far, of his Apprentices only Drake Shadowstalker has learned this. Working off an instinct-based shadow-manipulation technique he observed Zereth Lancer use, he has discovered a way of ‘catapulting’ Shadow into physical existence as a solid black substance, non-atomic in form, that obeys the will of its summoner so long as they are in physical contact. This creation takes up much of his power, but it can be stored and used for weeks without effort – he keeps reservoirs of it coiled around his forearms up to the elbows. So far, its effects on his speed have been negligible. Over the course of a great deal of time, he created enough physical Shadow to construct a home, a tower on Varunda IX. Of the living, only Baracc, Drake, Jan Shadowchild (a detailed and sentient construct of solid Shadow) and a crime lord named Alghieri have visited Shadows’ Hold. None but Jan remember its location. His home away from home, the tower contains numerous trophies, laboratory equipment, and a rather large selection of weaponry, as well as portions of the furniture of the Dark Jedi compound annihilated by Je’gan and Southstar.

In the early days of his career as a Knight, Je'gan believed that he was too 'good' to be a normal Sith, and took appropriate measures by altering the imprisoned soul of Cuulvaer - the Barabel Dark Jedi who had led the cult that he and Southstar destroyed - to form a secondary personality of sorts, named Seren Irreantum, as an outlet for his non-Sith tendencies. This event was not revealed to any member of TSO; Seren Irreantum has appeared to only D'lar Rivin, Baracc Olra'en, and Kes'La Bardo, and in such a way that Seren's illusory 'face' was not revealed. Je'gan's secondary personality and identity are safe.

He also altered his own personality to make himself more aggressive and hateful; the result, since faded and incorporated into his normal state of being, was dubbed Darth Shule.

Southstar being a Sith Knight, Je’gan went Masterless for some time, until taken under the wing of Vega Van Derveld. Since then he has faced and killed one Jedi, participated in the falsified NR attack on Drall, has played a minor role in TSO’s operations involving Lilaena De’Ville, has been trained in basic elemental powers by Malice Draclau, has seen two of his Apprentices Knighted, and has been named an Elder of TSO.

MAJOR FEUDS

From the very beginning, Je’gan has been abrasive and impatient. At a perceived slight to his newfound friend and fellow Sith Jezreal Darkshard, he challenged the TSO Knight Rivin to a duel. Their relationship was always rocky. Only recently, on the orders of Malice Draclau, did they begin to reconcile. The two Knights soon rebounded when Je'gan, as a newly minted Elder, cast his vote to expel Rivin from TSO due to the Chandrila incident. Je'gan now hunts Rivin alongside his Master, Vega.

Je’gan visited Varunda IX as a new Knight, and when Baracc was taken hostage, encountered Choir Aztaroth, an albino Zeltron in her mid teens. Aztaroth was promptly put under an experimental ‘curse’, a long-term alteration of her mental processes to make her absolutely loyal to Je’gan, Baracc, and Alghieri. The curse, being the first of its kind ever performed by Je’gan, contained loopholes that allowed Aztaroth to go on a rampage. She was subdued by Baracc, Merchall and Torentin and confined until Je’gan could return to complete the cursing process and counteract the problems that had given her freedom again. This was successful. Aztaroth retaliated by attempting to seduce him, proving his self-control less infallible than he’d thought it to be. This was unsuccessful.

Je’gan made a mistake, however, by enhancing her Force abilities to make her a more effective servant. She infiltrated his mind via his dreams and seduced him there, conceiving a son. Due to the mental technique used, he believed that the entire incident was a dream, and was not aware that it had actually taken place until Aztaroth herself, infant son in arms, revealed the truth to him. In the ensuing custody battle – not always based on legalities – they have become genuine enemies.

Je'gan encountered the man named Dalamar by chance; the two fought, and Je'gan lost while obtaining a substance named the Crimson Veil, a Sith poison with many strange properties. He has since arranged a rematch, which Dalamar was more than happy to participate in. Je'gan prevailed.

KILLS:
Took out Moridin at the gates of Theed. Good times. Beat the crap out of Mak Manto once, also good fun.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Far too many to find and list. Half the craftshop's Hall of Fame. Started the Galactic Crusade.
http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/topic/17129/Galactic-Crusade-Massively-Open-The-Greatest-RP-EVER#.UdmRXPlQHAI

Old thread list as of 2004 (links now broken)

Important Threads – Roughly Chronological Order. Please note that with seven pages of more or less significant threads, there may be errors: broken links, misspellings and so forth.
  1. Black Obligation – TSO recruitment
  2. I’m Hungry – Does Something Stupid (Attacks Vega)
  3. Basic Training: Body Enhancement – drops in on Southstar’s Force class (incomplete)
  4. A Look Around – Meets Southstar and Jodah (incomplete)
  5. Fight Me… - DSS (Spars with Satine)
  6. Rico – DSS (Involves himself in a Malice/Satine fight, obtains Satine’s lightsaber, encounters Sorsha, attacks Jared Mriad)
  7. Know Thyself – First, last and only training session with Jodah. Nothing of use learned. (Incomplete)
  8. Unpack Your Troubles – DSS (First sparks between Je’gan and Rivin)
  9. Research – Participates in a TSO attempt to find information on cloning
  10. Fight – DSS (Goes easy on Laric Nworb)
  11. Shall We Begin? – Training with Oolana Taine (incomplete)
  12. Gone Astray – DSS (Debates Kanji and Sorsha, attacks the Sith Witch and gets creamed by her and Videl)
  13. The new breed – DSS (Meets Jezreal, challenges Rivin to a duel)
  14. A duel for honour – DSS (Fights Rivin)
  15. Voodoo Child – DSS (Buys Cherice St. Hilare a drink and ends up stuck between TSO and the Krath) (incomplete)
  16. I hate you – encounters Zereth and Silus Xilarian
  17. Alone, confused – DSRS (helps an amnesiac pyrokinetic get to the Jedi Temple)
  18. My room – meets MiHalla Dashquei and gets his first taste of blood
  19. Gentlemen’s duel – DSS (fights Mr. Dust in an amiable sort of way)
  20. Return of the Duvall – Meets Zatania
  21. An Old Acquaintance – Helps Zatania (incomplete)
  22. Je’gan… - Is called before the Elders and given a test
  23. Well then… - Meets up with Satine, plans a Dark Jedi-hunting trip, exchanges the stolen lightsaber for Magor
  24. Let The Hunt Begin – Goes to Onderon with Satine, fights Gav Mortis, Col. Tear and the Sov’s commandos
  25. Stand Here And Wait – Meets Ceres Duvall (incomplete)
  26. Kinslayer – Kidnapped by Zatania, fights Zatania and an associate, refines mentalics, saves, protects, kills Ceres
  27. Capacity – Returns to grace, more or less
  28. Criminal: In Every Dark Cloud… - Meets Kes’La, fights Xel-Naga
  29. Testing SecCorp – Serves as backup for Southstar, briefly fights Rognan Dar, Shanaria Fabool and Kyle Krogen, is taken as Southstar’s Apprentice
  30. Shadows among the Light – Argues with Zereth in the B&G (incomplete)
  31. Drowning in Tequila – Argues with Zereth outside the B&G, confronts multiple Jedi
  32. A trip out – First training mission w. Southstar
  33. Reading by the Fire – The Dinner that Wouldn’t End (i.e. Je’gan proves his social incompetence and experiments with Illusion). Promises to take Kes as his first Apprentice. (incomplete)
  34. Bad Connections – Nearly provokes a fight with a large selection of Jedi
  35. Spawning Azubah – Je’gan constructs his first lightsaber
  36. Chaoticians – Second training mission w. Southstar
  37. Promotion – Southstar offers Je’gan’s name for promotion to Knight
  38. A sedate little celebration – Meets A’jorrah Mazzic
  39. Darkness and Shadow – Gains a new dislike for Zereth
  40. Getting ready for a big BANG – Gains a new dislike for Rivin, fights Marcus
  41. Looking Around – Encounters Rakkel Thunderwing and Phoenix Whyte
  42. return home – Meets Damon the Shade
  43. Workin’ It – Further friction with Phoenix and Zereth
  44. Workin It II – Fights MiHalla
  45. Anatomy of a Warrior – Training of Kes’La
  46. Rivals clash! – Attacked by Zereth, wins, offers an end to their rivalry
  47. Group Training: All Masterless Apprentices – Meets Prometheus, teaches Jorshal a bit of mentalics
  48. Battle Fog – Self-training, ranging from Force Confusion to mind control to the birth of Darth Shule to the creation and manipulation of Shadow – stretches across a long time period
  49. Reaching Personal Potential – The Aztaroth incident
  50. Sculpting – Training of Prometheus (incomplete/barely started)
  51. Helping the Other Side – Receives information on the Madame’s whereabouts
  52. You Got A Problem With That? – Training of Kes’La
  53. Return – Meets Drake Shadowstalker
  54. Well Begun… - Training of Drake
  55. Correcting First Impressions – Training of Drake
  56. Ye Olde Training Mission – Training of Drake
  57. The More Simplistic Tricks – Training of Kes’La (unfinished)
  58. Ice Sculpture – Kes’La’s first training mission
  59. Abide the Day – Training of Phoenix
  60. The Soul May Borrow– Training of Phoenix (unfinished)
  61. Past Time – Training of Zereth (unfinished)
  62. Looking to get Drall – Volunteers to help with the Drall expedition by impersonating a Jedi
  63. Shadows’ Hold – Building of the Hold
  64. Buidling Over Burnt Bridges – Vega offers to become Je’gan’s Master
  65. The Eyes of Teeda – Kills Jacali Danner (unfinished)
  66. Final Casting Call – Training of Drake (unfinished)
  67. Young and Naïve – Baracc, Je’gan and Phoenix earn the dislike of Kathrine
  68. Matchboxes and Mind Tricks – Fights Yurza Magus
  69. A return to the living – Je’gan is one of those who welcome Malice back
  70. Destinies: Hunting Party – Volunteers to help capture Lilaena De’Ville
  71. Destinies: Convergence – Participates in the TSO op against Lilaena (unfinished)
  72. Drall, they’re coming to take you away! – Impersonates a Jedi and ‘fights’ Vega (unfinished)
  73. Blood splattered on the wall – Fights Dalamar, obtains the Crimson Veil
  74. Baptism by Fire Part One – Returns to Varunda IX, implicated in the attempted murder of Minion Alghieri, flees to the Hold, analyzes the Crimson Veil, flashbacks to the creation of Irreantum, discovers paternity of Aztaroth’s baby (unfinished)
  75. In what furnace? – Fights Col. Tear (unfinished)
  76. Returning Home? – Welcomes Oolana Taine back to TSO and shares a cup of tea with her (unfinished)
  77. Practice can hurt, but not me – Has a bit of a tiff with Ida Knoe
  78. In Arms – Training of Baracc (unfinished)
  79. The night is so young – Has a talk with Kathrine and Zereth (unfinished)
  80. Sharp – Moderates a Phoenix/Zereth duel (unfinished)
  81. Operation: Death – Target: Chandrila – Intervenes with Rivin
  82. Time to Talk – Fights with Rivin (verbally), is chastised by Malice, attempts to resolve things with Rivin
  83. Warming Up the Furnace – Goes on a mission of sorts with Rivin
  84. Let it Ride II – Rematch with Dalamar (the Christmas Day duel)

1. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1743120/JEDI-TASK-FORCE-MISSING-PERSONS-open
  2. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1738777/A-Fall-of-Masks-Christian-Tahira
  3. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1738647/Soresu-Bent-Never-Broken-Kaen
  4. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1738456/The-New-Jedi-Hunt-for-Red-MAKtober-TJC
  5. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1738253/Axis-Vs-Allies-Corellia-Under-Fire-Open
  6. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1738138/ear-Jrue-Dalton-wants-learn-defense
  7. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1723947/Burn-the-Heretic-Jedi-etc
  8. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1228221/Unexpected-Cursings-Chloe
  9. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1228116/The-Forgetful-Light-open-RJO-especially
  10. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1204282/Grumpier-Old-Men-Complete
  11. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1203917/A-Gathering-of-RoguesComplete
  12. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1143781/holiday-season-fight-open-especially-TSC-Sith
  13. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1138097/Sailors-on-the-seas-of-fate-open
  14. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1735232/Depths-of-the-Void-The-Trial-of-Reyven-SamothOpen
  15. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1506545/Confessions-of-a-Dangerous-Mind-Tahira
  16. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1737200/Tread-Feathers-Angels-open-Darksiders-villainous-t
  17. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1247449/To-Fleet-or-Not-to-Fleet-RJO
  18. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1225266/Dream-or-Nightmare-Kith-Open-RJO
  19. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1156981/Gravity-see-OOC
  20. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1154425/A-Trick-of-the-Mind-ShuleNohemi
  21. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1727395/Marauders-Masquerade-Open-Event
  22. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1727043/Objects-Space-Search-Lassiter-TRTUFOpen
  23. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1715714/The-Galactic-Purge-MASSIVELY-OPEN
  24. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1569024/Vjun-Sabotage-JediSithOpen
  25. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/topic/2276/Vinegar-Rain
  26. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/topic/2270/Assault-on-the-Senate-Chambers-OPEN
  27. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/topic/2274/Mind-to-Mind-Dark-Sky-closed
  28. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/topic/19304/The-Lights-Go-On-Again-Shule-Tahira-open
  29. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/topic/16857#.Uou2A8RQE28
  30. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1142373/Re-Room-of-Angel-Open-see-OOC
  31. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/topic/31634/Calling-All-Prodigals-TJC-takeover-of-Naboo-OOC#.Uou2M8RQE28
  32. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1119656/Re-It-s-A-Trap-OPEN-TA-Smackdown-of-TGE#.Uou2PMRQE28
  33. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/topic/31997/Dathomir-In-from-the-Cold-Open#.Uou2QMRQE28
  34. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1121760/Re-She-can-t-do-that-Shoot-her-or-something-ALL-MEMBERS-#.Uou2S8RQE28
  35. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1149766/Re-What-s-Yours-is-Ours-Rebels-#.Uou2TsRQE28
  36. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/topic/2443/Flirting-with-the-Enemy-TJB-Masters-Knights-Only?page=2#.Uou2gsRQE28
  37. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/topic/16995/Galaxy-of-Fear-Part-1-Dead-Rising?page=3#.Uou2h8RQE28
  38. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/topic/17057/s---Velusian-beach---party-friendly?page=11#.Uou2jcRQE28
  39. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/topic/32061/Re-Axis-Vs-Allies-Corellia-Under-Fire-Open?page=-1#.Uou2qMRQE28
  40. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/topic/31202/Re-Freedom-Rising-The-Liberation-of-Naboo-TJCTSC?page=-1#.Uou2rcRQE28
  41. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/topic/17524#.Uou2_sRQE28
  42. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/topic/19294#.Uou3CMRQE28
  43. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/topic/32059/Marauders-Masquerade-Open-Event#.Uou3a8RQE28
  44. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1252178/Re-The-Liberty-Ball-Open-#.Uou3o8RQE28
  45. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/topic/19137/The-Sixth-Seal-WoD-Jedi-Open#.Uou3pMRQE28
  46. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1202504/Re-Transition-RJO-TA-#.Uou3t8RQE28
  47. http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/topic/31964/Every-Action-Has-a-Consequence-LenneTJC#.Uou3usRQE28
  48. http://aramir.yuku.com/reply/9049/Guess-whos-back
  49. http://aramir.yuku.com/reply/1103/A-year-gone-byeCreedOpen
  50. http://sw-rpg.net/forums/showthread.php?t=14216
  51. http://sw-rpg.net/forums/showthread.php?t=13114
  52. http://www.sw-rpg.net/forums/showthread.php?t=15564
  53. http://sw-rpg.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12948
  54. http://www.sw-rpg.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12045
  55. http://www.sw-rpg.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12211 (major self-training thread)
  56. http://sw-rpg.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12675
  57. http://www.sw-rpg.net/forums/showthread.php?t=13647
  58. http://sw-rpg.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12971
  59. http://sw-rpg.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12229
  60. http://www.sw-rpg.net/forums/showthread.php?p=178874

Tahira Solo

I've got my ticket for the long way round
Je'gan Olra'en said:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFine.

Wench.

I mean...darling.
*eye twitches*
What was that dear?

*toys with the idea of dropping the holocron in an active volcano*

Rhurek Thane

Dr. Cantanker0us, M.D.
Whoa, impressive wing span.
I'm half tempted to do an RP where Thane's curiosity gets him to steal the holocron in an attempt to uncover Tahira's secrets, only to unleash Je'gan. Sounds like something he'd do.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="D-Man"] - It's a little tricky to update a bio for a character who's existed since 1998 in one form or another, lol. Things slip through the cracks.

Evasion Studios
jack_portrait_web.jpg
"Thank you for visiting Je'gan in the Box, what is your holonet order?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom