Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Jedi Teacher searching

tumblr_inline_oswb85k23R1uv423w_500.gif

Be careful what you wish for.
Speaking as someone who has "taught" many Jedi in this mad world of RP, I can tell you that 4-6, even 3-4 paragraphs constantly does not work. Sometimes one word is all that is needed. Sometimes two sentences, it is all about context. I can fully understand why you brought this up, as it can be hard to put effort into a post and a person comes back repeatedly with what looks to be little effort, but you need to understand that not everyone is on the same level and not everyone has the same level of the muse. Just by your request, I admire your desire to come up with good stories, just offering a point of view is all.

Apoligizes. That's not what what I mean. I am just wanting someone expierenced roleplay. My bad. It doesn't have to be large. Just looking for a proper master for her. So sorry if I seemed to speak like that.

Apoligizes.

Speaking as someone who has "taught" many Jedi in this mad world of RP, I can tell you that 4-6, even 3-4 paragraphs constantly does not work. Sometimes one word is all that is needed. Sometimes two sentences, it is all about context. I can fully understand why you brought this up, as it can be hard to put effort into a post and a person comes back repeatedly with what looks to be little effort, but you need to understand that not everyone is on the same level and not everyone has the same level of the muse. Just by your request, I admire your desire to come up with good stories, just offering a point of view is all.
Apoligizes, I phrased that wrong. No it doesn't have to be long. and sorry. I just want someone who be good to rp with. I just don't want someone who's gonna not post after a while. I have no idea how to go about finding someone so I posted that. sorry for trying.

Don't apologize, you're going about this in the best way possible. Don't worry you'll find someone. The GA/New Jedi Order has a lot of great writers, so you're off to a good start. Ripley Kühn Ripley Kühn Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo Ryv Ryv Auteme Auteme , they all could either help you or point you in the right direction. They're basically the OPs of the NJO
Ripley doesn't respond, I've tried her. My character is based off Kashyyyk. She was born and raised by wookies. I also don't know who to choose. I am not honestly good at finding people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom