Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Jedi survivor

After var finishes his meal he stands up
We need to get to your ship,
So we can find the Jedi and find my master
The Sith Lord will be coming for us”

The Sullustan would give a firm nod, slowly standing up as he placed a few credits to pay for the meal. Slowly walking out, he messed with the hood of his tattered set of robes. Pulling it over his bald head, he quietly started to walk towards the shuttlecraft as the swift air erupted from the left side as a shuttlecraft, much of those that fold called the Lambda, attempted to land nearby. The Sullustan merely stared as he sighed, walking over towards it as the ramp would come down...whether it be friend or foe, it was unknown.
Thebigreddog Thebigreddog

A person went down the ramp as a blaster was raised, only for the Sullustan to lift his right hand gently to pick the individual up. The person was held up in the air, gasping out before being thrown to the side with two other guards trying to come out of the shuttle. That however, met the same response as they were picked up by the Force itself and thrown to the side like a pile of ragdolls. They tried to scramble back onto their feet as they seem rather surprised from the Sullustans apparent Force Sensitivity.

"Naboo. Get this shuttle to take off, I will handle the refuse."

Rel looks at the old man wondering how he didn’t sense the force was with him… On it,
Rel runs on the shuttle setting it to take off to get to naboo “Hey get on the shuttle quick”

As the three got up to aim their blasters, the Sullustan lifted his right hand again and when the blasters fired, they impacted near his hand and were absorbed with the power of Tutaminis. Being struck by lightning over the centuries taught him quickly to find a way to minimize that kind of pain. The blasters would finally stop firing as they stared in disbelief. Just at that moment, he heard the Padawan speak as he backed up and pressed the side button to retract the ramp.

"I am on, take off!"

Getting towards the cockpit of the aging shuttlecraft, he glanced a few times around before sitting in the co-pilots seat. He did not seem the type to fly strangely enough, even for owning a starship.

"I assume your trouble? I don't know who they were though they wanted to shoot us."

Looking towards the navigational computer, he cross checked to make sure they were going towards the right area. Looking upwards, he flicked a few switches to seal the environmental area to ensure no pressurization event can occur.

Flicking another set of switches, he hooked up a datapad to communications. Tapping a few buttons, he ran a search from frequencies the padawan used earlier, along with signatures from spaceports across the moon of Rori and from Naboo when it bounces back through.

"Hunting a Sith while being hunted by Bounty Hunters, how curious."

Tapping at the screen, he heard the next set of words as he sighed, pulling down a small navigational chart heads-up display.

"I am. I trained myself over the years to not get noticed, prefer it that way. I like my privacy."

The flick of another switch would resonate on him on saying to be taken to the Order. Use some more Jedi. There was an ominous silence about the Sullustan, the whine of navigation took as white noise in the room. Shaking his head, he tuned his datapad as he replied gently but did not give much more than that in his voice.

"It would not be wise...again, I prefer my privacy. Jedi have more than enough as is."

There’s not enough of us
We could do with your help
You looked pretty strong back there
If you let me take some blood I can see how strong
I’m curious

The Sullustan stopped as the questions increased, his left hand gently rubbing the massive temple of his own bald head. Padawans seem to always be a consistent stream of questions, demands and pulling people into scenarios. Speaking up, he answered part of it to just get it out of the way.

"My count is over thirteen thousand. I doubt it has changed in the last few years."

The high count was attributed towards his bloodline, a line that existed for several millenia.

"As for the idea of helping...I don't need to escalate a war. You Jedi fight anything that is in front of you, none of you have the singular clue on the word restraint. Give me a good reason why I should help, at this very moment."

After order 66
Much has happened
The Jedi are not who you think they are
It’s been a long time since then
We do have restraint we aren’t like the sith

"You are a fool."

The Sullustan said as he turned, letting his datapad do the work as he leaned forward to look at the Padawan. The soft drone of the engine from the aft would be a simple white noise with the occasional beep from the datapad. The voice of grit would speak, with impassion and with a hint of anger in his voice, every word spoken as if he knew it for the truth.

"You think purges scare me? Order 66 was not the first purge of the Jedi, that happened millennia ago...that was the second purge. What of Lukes Academy? What of Darth Krayts purge of the Jedi Order a hundred years after the Battle of Yavin? Jedi are fools that let their guards down, that chase after everything they can except saving themselves! When they decide to have restraint, they can protect themselves and those that need it. When they do not have restraint, evil runs amok in the background and their own commit atrocities unlike anything seen by the Sith."

"You think no one turns? What about the tales of Revan and Malek? Of Exur Kun? Freedom Nadd? The Dark Jedi from the Hundred Years of Darkness War, banished to the outer rim, only to find Korriban and create the Sith Empire? No, the Jedi created the Sith and in turn, created their own hell the Galaxy has to deal with to this day. The Jedi are what I know they are...they are lost and they are fools."

"I....ughh. Jedi are not inherently, bad people. They are just blind to a few things. If they work for you, so be it. For me...it don't work for me."

A soft beeping noise came from the datapad as he pulled it up, reviewing some of the data as he spoke out loud.

"There is apparently another duo of Jedi looking for you and your Master in the city of Moenia on Naboo. It be best if we go there and you can regroup with your brothers."

The shuttlecraft they had taken starts going through the cloudy atmosphere of Naboo. Riding lower and lower, the swamps of Naboo would come into view with large birds flying through the air. Descending, the Sullustan would get a landing pad cleared for them as it was confirmed for landing. Once they had touched down, the Sullustan would carefully get up and get the ramp downwards.

"The duo I believe are somewhere in the city...something about the Rancors Breath?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom