Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Jedi survivor

set in 760ABY
A 23 year old human jedi named

Var Upari
Sets out on a mission and gets stranded on a swamp planet he needs pieces for his ship to fix it and to find some people

He sets out walking through the wet swamp before he sees a person
(This is where you jump in)

Many decades before his untimely death, many years before he could finally admit who he truly become.

On the small planet of Rori, moon of Naboo, was one of the many areas the Sullustan had wandered through time and time again. Time not having an effect on his aging body, he wandered for centuries questioning why he would never pass away from old age. The man yearned for an ending, for he had suffered greatly much like to those he had suffered to.

Wandering through the swampland, going towards old proving grounds and buildings did he see the flaming arch of a starship plummet towards the moon. Pulling on his Cu Pas reins, he halted to watch his weary green eyes watch its descent. Clicking with his tongue, he followed towards the crash site.

While it took him some time, he finally found the pilot in the swampland. Trotting through the water, his hood was down as the aging Sullustan looked down upon the person.

"Hello there, were you the pilot of that downed starship? I been searching since I watched its descent, you and anyone else with are alright?"

Thebigreddog Thebigreddog

"Master? A Jedi I presume?"

The voice was questioning, looking to the side for a brief moment as memories flashed of a previous time. If it was centuries earlier, his response may been massively different. Hearing the other part however, he shook his head and pointed towards where he saw the ship crash.

"Only yours I assume. Engine was aflame...it is not safe out here, the Gungans will be here soon. They do not take kindly to outsiders in their waters."

The Sullustan would note the lightsaber, blinking a few times before extending his left arm to help the individual onto the Cu Pa. The left arm whirred when pulled on, it being a cybernetic attachment but covered in Synthflesh.

"There are a few towns nearby that have a shuttleport that can take you to a spaceport. I will take you to Savereen, closest town nearby."

Making a clicking noise, the Cu Pa would start to move with its two legs towards the settlement. It would take some time as they passed by trees, ruined generators and parts of overgrown speeders littered around the area. Hearing the other question, the Sullustan answered honestly.

"I used to work around this area, call me old if you wish or sentimental, but returning here gives good memories. I try to visit every year, just so happen though for you to crash on my annual visit."

While honest, the question felt somewhat dodged.

The Cu Pa trotted across some larger rocks as they passed by several large buildings. Some were overgrown with some barely touched, old signs of Imperial Insigna remained but were overgrown, over seven hundred years since they been in power. Riding on past them, a small town started to come into view.

"It was rough but the people met were something out of a tale. I will ensure you are found, the Silver Jedi must still be around...as for my name, I did not get yours either. Call me Shaman, most people do."

Sullustan dodged part of a question again, his name was something of Infamy in the past. Slowing down, they entered the town as they passed multiple cantina with the shuttle craft port coming into view.

Slowing down at the transport shuttle, he heard the name Var and nodded. Stopping on hearing that he needs to find his master, he reached into a small sack on the side and pulled out a comnlink. Handing it to Var, he spoke up as he glanced back at the shuttle.

"Try calling his frequency, he most likely is looking for you as well."

The Sullustan groaned as he leaned forward on the Cu Pa. He could not leave this Palawan alone out here, it would be a very bad idea. Pulling out a datapad that seen better days, he commenced a sweep of spaceport records and put it into the Padawans hands.

"Check for his starships name or type...they record their flights around here. Could have stopped at a spaceport or maybe they have an idea when they lost his signal."

Puts his starship in the data pad
……….
No record of him at a spaceport and no idea when they lost signal..
For all I know he isn’t even on this planet or whatever this place is
All I know is I’m hungry are you?

The Sullustan now made a annoyed grunt. Of course it would not be this easy, Jedi are basically abandoned children that seek to abandon others. Hearing now though the Padawan was hungry, he brushed the back of his bald head as it showed very faint purple tattoos, streaks of lines going from the forehead towards the back.

Getting off the Cu Pa, he would register with the terminal and get a flight time as he glanced back.

"There is a Zeltron restaurant across the way, serves great soup and meat. We will eat, then I will take you to the spaceport. I will fly you home, they can get an jedi get together to find your Master."

They went into the restaurant as it was very well established but with a home atmosphere. Being seated, he ordered a bowl of soup and some hot tea. Listening to the Palawan, his hairless brow arched up. Many questions from a Jedi, he pondered in his mind. Thinking the best way to handle it, he would lean back in the chair.

"Friends are buried here...along with an old flame of mine. Every year, I travel to the graves of people I loved. She is buried not far from here honestly, I laid her flowers out from Dathomir."

Picking up the hot tea, he gently sipped it. Sullustans had no teeth so it was a bit difficult chew on things. Hence the softer food choices.

"My story is I am an aging man, wandering the galaxy till time takes me. Yes, you can call me mysterious, I just like to live a private life away from everyone. You just happen to stumble right in front."

"Now you need to answer how you crashed here and why you came this way."

A long story
Me and my master on a mission after a new Sith Lord has emerged there was an asteroid field, long story short my master got hit and so did I I crashed in this swamp with my ship stuck in a tree
I had to kick the window to escape then I found you…

The Sullustan listened as the food came, devouring it with rather quick speed but kept listening. A Sith Lord, near Rori? That was not a good sign...they were almost cheap now, easy to find but even one requires precision, something this Padawan and possibly the master failed to realize.

"A Sith Lord? If your master is still being chased, I expect them at Naboo. Did this Sith Lord have associates...people under him? If so...we need to be scarce before they come by."

"I would then suggest finishing your meal, we get on the shuttlecraft and we get to my ship. We will head to Naboo and see if your master has passed by the spaceports. If not, we will go find the Jedi in their territory. You are not equipped to handle a Sith Lord...nor a ton of cronnies."

The Sullustan sighed as he finished his glass of water. Why does these things always happened to him? He was rather aged for a Sullustan but he had lived centuries at this point. Gently tapping at his robes, he felt his weaponry just in case as he glanced around the restaurant while patiently waiting for Var to finish his meal. A Padawan could not handle a Sith Lord if he walked in at that very moment...then again, people have changed extensively over the years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom