Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi padawan!

MacTavish

The Fist of Nar Shaddaa
Hey, looked at the site a few months ago but couldn't commit to the character I was trying to make, so this time I thought about it before making a character and here I am! Nautolan Jedi padawan MacTavish. I don't have a lot of time but what little time I want to dedicate to boosting my writing ability, week days are easier for me because I work on a computer.

Anyways, it's nice to finally have a character here, I'll be getting my bio up soon and then I'll be writing my first post in character! I'm looking forward to exploring the Star Wars universe with you all!

Welcome to Chaos and enjoy your stay with us. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, we are here to help. Its nice to see you have a character in mind!

@[member="MacTavish"]

MacTavish

The Fist of Nar Shaddaa
Thank you, guys! It's late here and I wrote a rough draft of the bio, I'll edit and post tomorrow. I'm glad to finally be here and I'm looking forward to meeting you fellow force users!

How many factions have a decent size of light side force users? I noticed it's not just jedi and sith but I don't know which factions are active XD

MacTavish

The Fist of Nar Shaddaa
Thanks everyone! I have an intro up in the open RP section, I think it's on page 2 now :( but if any of you lovely people want to jump in please do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom