Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Jedi or Sith Meeting Anyone?

Vladislav Von Kresvelgard

V
Greeting to all the Sith Lords and Darths, Jedi and Neutral Force Users within the Chaos Galaxy.

I am looking for sith and jedi interaction with my character, either through joining a faction or working with other characters against my necromancy experiments or working with me to bring terror to the galaxy. The thread can be pretty much everything that involves the force, either training an apprentice in the art of necromancy and sith magic or having a jedi come stop his schemes to turn the galaxy into a undead empire. I am also willing to work with groups and stuff to further enhance the roleplay experience. Please comment down below if you wish to roleplay with him, Will link to his bio so that you may get a better understanding of the character.

With Love, The Master Account of Monkrove Irs'Valachie Moldova

Darth Mordheim | Necromancer of the Abyss

As an Ashlan Jedi who's order explicitly requires going out and doing good and trying to stop the dark side throughout the Galaxy, there is definitely a place for our characters to come up against each other. Especially vs the various sithspawn and other dangerous creations that come out of your experiments and necromancy.

V
Solan Halcyon Solan Halcyon

"Very well, Ashlan Crusader. Although I must warn you that my experiments are far beyond your power."-Darth Mordheim

In all seriousness though. I'd love to do a thread with you

V
Jetean Malris

I look forward to turning a Jedi padawan into a skeleton

Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia

Meeting a fellow sith will do nicely. I don’t mind getting into a thread with either one. I already have an experiment in mind to talk about

Darth Cyphos

D
My character is a Force-echo of a dead Sith Lord who can appear in other characters’ dreams, so I think a meeting between our characters could be interesting.

V
Solan Halcyon Solan Halcyon

I think our best story would be individual. But we will have to go over the planning part either by discord or private conversations.

Darth Cyphos

Well it would certainly be an interesting conversation between us in the dream state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom