Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Jedi Only Live Twice

IMG_9807.webp

Miraage avoided the core worlds due to the bounty on her head. Her nickname had become Scorpionia, a monniker derived from the sickle shaped vessel she piloted and the methods she used to eliminate targets…
The Tail came out of hyperspace over Kijimi a planet that Miraage frequented due to its cold climate and lack interest to The Alliance. Though due its mountainous and snowy terrain, the place was full of people looking for a score. Like a Cold Mois Eispley the place was full of scum and villiany, particularly The Spicers. Mirasge had not come to their attention because she bought some product, being a client made her invisible. She augmented the spice with a compound that gave her in combat a heightened sense of focus.
The Sith Assassin walked along the white stone homes that conme ted as one with those copper doors being the only break in the pattern, that and those portholes hollowed out to look upon the street. Her black robes flowed behind her, and his mouth mask let put the cold vapor as snow fell softly on her nad other locals buying from vendors who had set up there makeshift wooden stands. Passing one she was harassed by an old woman trying to sell her a fruit. Scorpionia eyed this old hag with her garnet eyes, and with her finger she pointed her index and middle finger at her fordhead, making the woman freeze in place. Mirasge then moved around her to one of those copper doors, waving her hand it opened. Inside was a cot on the floor, a desk in corner, with a small stove. Unclasping her neck strap to her cape she hing it on a metal rack, and removing his twin saber hilts of chrome that she placed on the desk and say down on black leather stool. There was a tap at the door, which made her dart her eyes, and call her lightsaber to her hand.
She wasn’t expecting visitors…

Last edited:
Kimiji was the perfect place to conduct an inquistion. Dark Lady Fatalia had a Jedi in tow, her ship The Requime descended in its black chrome to the snowy desert. The ship landes on the ourskirts, a black site that had a door hiden in the rock. Darth Talia walked down the ramp, her cloak blowing on wind and her hood barsly staying on. Her two red lekku with grod black tats unfurled from being curled around her neck. She turned as two troopers helped carry a sedated Jedi with poles and wire around their hands. A current was in the rods that wod deliver a shock of 1300voltz. Enough to drop a Wampa.
The hatch of the underground black site opened and the Jedi was dropped in.
He awoke in a dark room, and flood light blinded him as he raises his olive colored hand to cover his eyes. Stepping inside the room Fatalia leather heel boots made thuds on the floor as she stepped into the periphery of the light.
“Tell me Jedi.. how versed are you in the ways of pain?”
The Man began to pray softly, “I am one with The Force..”
She interrupted, “The Force has abandoned you to the Dark..”
She held out her red fingers with the pattern of black grid that looked like lines with sharp thorny designs.
“There is only two ways to respond to The Dark.. surrender to it or perish by it.. what is your choice Jedi?”
The man began to groan as he felt her take command of his spine and began to move plates.
Stepping out of the room into a corridor she had her wrist beep with greeb light, she pressed a button and saw the imagine of a cloaked figure in District 8.
She gave a sinister smile.
Arriving there she beat the door with her fist, which slid open to reveal Darth Miraage Darth Miraage holding her saber hilt in hand. She lowered the weapon as Fatalia closes the door and removed her hood,
“Mira..”
She then unclasped her cape, removed his mouth piece showing golden like scars, and rushed pressed her lips against Miraage’s. Putting her hands around her waist.

Miraage answered the door and to her surprise it was her.. Fatalia, and the hardened shield she held earlier crumbled as the red skinned Twi’lek removed her mask and cloak, and they shared a kiss.
“I thought you were at the front.. I worried when I heard The Alliance had..”
it did not matter, she was here and the two held each other in an embrace, resting one another’s heads on each other’s shoulders.
“I thought we’d never see each other again.. after what happened..”
Miraage’s voice was faint, a deep well of feeling rose up inside her. The Twi’lek had become precious to her. The two were survivors and here in the middle of nowhere, they were at last reunited.

Fatalia letting her lekku fall over Miraage’s shoulder responded,
“The Alliance has struck back and many systems are being lost and taken.. its chaos my love.”
The Twi’lek removed her heand and looked at her dearest friend.
“You are blessed to be out of the middle of all this.. so many are risking their lives for barren rocks. There is even infighting.. another betrayal on Kraysis II. How are we too hold the Jedi back if we fight among ourselves?! Ugghh!”
Her frustrated sigh sounded more akin to a growl.
She then turned to Miraage, and smiled.
“I had hoped you’d be here.. its why I set up my inquiry center here.”
Fatalia had a way of softing what she called her work which comprises of torture and unnatural methods to get information. Talia never brought her work home, she did her best to hide it from Miraage just as her mask hid her scars from everyone but her.

Last edited:
Miraage wasn’t so sure she was to be glad she was out of things. Running was taking its toll and she could not help but wonder if the time was ripe to remerge from the shadows. Still it had taught her to be a better Cloak, with bounty hunters on her tail she had to se her training from The League of Darkness.
“Let’s get something to eat. I know a good place not far frok here.”
Miraage could tell Fatalia was not eating again, her normal plump belly was all but gone. She truly was stressed, and now it was Miraage’s turn to help. She could not yet join her lover on the field, but she could make sure she was fed and had some recreation.
The door slid open as Miraage led the way, they came to a strest vendor offering steaming bowls of rice covered in braised Shaak roast and some Nuna drumsticks.
There standing by a barrel of flame, The Assasin bit into the meat on a stick and noticed Fatalia smirking.

Being out in the open cold fresh air was a nice contrast to the warm rice and meat in her hands. Miraage always took care of her. She hadn’t eaten in days due to the stressors of the front and her dark task. There as they ate, The Twi’lek smirked, her teeth biting into the savory meat as she enjoyed every mouthful. She had known hunger on Ryloth like most of her kind as well as when she was a slave to the Hutts, now she was famished because of the Sith. It seemed no matter what lot she drew, it always came up the same. Perhaps that was destiny.
As she finished the rice, her wrist communicator cams alive with chatter. She pressed a green glowing button and a voice replied,
“Lady Fatalia! Asset is out of containment! The Jedi is on the loose! Arghh!”
The Twi’lek set the bowl down and growled in a groan, her eyes crackling like wood in a fire.
“I am surrounded by incompetents! I leave for one farriking minute!”
She looked over at Miraage who out on her Shikkar style mouth piece. Fatalia could tell that her Partner was going to assist.
“Let’s hunt some Jedi..”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom