Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Master Needed

Grisham Martyr

G
Grisham is in need of a Jedi Master. He is incredibly old to be a padawan so I would like to tie it in as either:

A. You have been Grisham's master for quite sometime.
B. Your are replacing Grisham's last master be he/she deceased, exiled, or worse.
All help will be highly appreciated as I'd like to see Grisham get underway and quickly promoted.

Thanks Again! His bio is linked in his signature, but is far from complete. I kinda need the master first...

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Well, Tracyn's a bit older and more tailored to a modern Jedi, and it seems like he could use more of a combat role model. Tracyn help him in that regard, also in helping control his emotions and building up a good amount of roleplay.

Grisham Martyr

G
@[member='Tracyn Ordo'],

Grisham would be honored to train under you for awhile. It could be argued that are personalities will clash and I don't see Grisham calling you master, but your melee skill is incredible and mine, well lacking. If your down for a training thread or two I'd be appreciative.

Grisham Martyr

G
Aaaarggghh I didn't know the face was claimed *pouty face* I'll fix it tomorrow after work lol

Grisham Martyr said:
Aaaarggghh I didn't know the face was claimed *pouty face* I'll fix it tomorrow after work lol
There are no face claims so you may keep it if you like. But I would change it so others would not confuse the two of you. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom