Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Jedi G0rl Needing RP

Auraya Irath-Ur

A
Hey all,

Looking to get Auraya back out there. Hoping to throw her into some adventures, help her potentially make some friends, learn some new things, fight to the death, all that jazz. She does have a Master so I'm not looking for that sort of a story, though if you're an older Jedi/non-Sith Force User who has something to teach I'm down for that!

You can hit me up here, or on Discord if you'd like ( Silverleaf#4433 )

Auraya Irath-Ur

A
I'm down for that! Her latest thread puts her on Teyr (the Dominion) so maybe we could set it somewhere around there? :)

Sabetha

S
Hi.

Auraya is sheltered, you say? How would she react to being shouted at and bossed around? Whatever she might think, she could pay a visit to the lower levels and stumble into something with someone of a similar age with an utterly dissimilar temperament. If you wanna, that is.

Auraya Irath-Ur

A
Sabetha

Hey, where is Sabetha based? Coruscant?

I'm down for that to be sure, she's never really been around non-Jedi before so it could be a refreshing change of pace!

Sabetha

S
Sabetha

Hey, where is Sabetha based? Coruscant?

I'm down for that to be sure, she's never really been around non-Jedi before so it could be a refreshing change of pace!

Yeah, she's down in the lower levels. Auraya can head down there or Sabetha can be up top on some scheme or scam. It'd be nice to meet a Jedi and put ideas in her head.

Auraya Irath-Ur

A
Sounds good to me! I can try and give her a reason to head into the lower levels. Would you like me to set something up or would you prefer to? Sabetha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom