Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Jedi Business

891401610947854376.gif
Cora Noble, let's go

You know how it goes. I like writing threads, and I want some more for Kahlil here. Ideas include:

• Beating up Sith
  • Beating up Pirates
  • Beating up your Sith
  • Beating up your Pirate
  • Exploring ancient ruins
  • Exploring abandoned Sith labs
  • Exploring new worlds
  • Meet and greet some politician type folk
  • Beating up politician type folk???
  • Running away from Sith
  • Running away from Pirates
  • Training your Jedi
  • Bringing you to the NJO
  • Tea time I guess?
  • Byoi

Lets see how this goes.

Wouldn't mind a game a cat and mouse with Jedi. Dima has few interactions with them if your boi would wanna scrap with weird alien lass <3

Tarish Galland

T
Aye.

Got a plot idea for you if you want to do a scouting mission back on Tarish's home planet.

Tarish Galland

T
Find an item to help bring Tarish back to the light and maybe knock a few heads along the way.

You know how it goes. I like writing threads, and I want some more for Kahlil here. Ideas include:

• Beating up Sith
  • Beating up Pirates
  • Beating up your Sith
  • Beating up your Pirate
  • Exploring ancient ruins
  • Exploring abandoned Sith labs
  • Exploring new worlds
  • Meet and greet some politician type folk
  • Beating up politician type folk???
  • Running away from Sith
  • Running away from Pirates
  • Training your Jedi
  • Bringing you to the NJO
  • Tea time I guess?
  • Byoi

Lets see how this goes.
If you want to outrun Sith/Pirates, Gatz has a ship that can do it. Gatz would probably help beat up some pirates too. Or shoot them.

Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Kahlil can meet the new problematic person in the NJO! Training, therapy, training...

Scientist right? Oh boy do I have a thread for you.

Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble - Do you do stimcaf? Tea's a bit weak for me but I love a good stimulant from time to time.

Nice to see you alive and kicking again ;)

Being 'dead' and isolated on a barren world helped fixed Kahlil's enjoyment of caf. No more super sweet here. Wanna talk about your dad?

If you want to outrun Sith/Pirates, Gatz has a ship that can do it. Gatz would probably help beat up some pirates too. Or shoot them.

What if we outrun and beat up sith pirates

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom