Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Jedi Business

You know how it goes. I like writing threads, and I want some more for Kahlil here. Ideas include:

• Beating up Sith
  • Beating up Pirates
  • Beating up your Sith
  • Beating up your Pirate
  • Exploring ancient ruins
  • Exploring abandoned Sith labs
  • Exploring new worlds
  • Meet and greet some politician type folk
  • Beating up politician type folk???
  • Running away from Sith
  • Running away from Pirates
  • Training your Jedi
  • Bringing you to the NJO
  • Tea time I guess?
  • Byoi

Lets see how this goes.

You know how it goes. I like writing threads, and I want some more for Kahlil here. Ideas include:

• Beating up Sith
  • Beating up Pirates
  • Beating up your Sith
  • Beating up your Pirate
  • Exploring ancient ruins
  • Exploring abandoned Sith labs
  • Exploring new worlds
  • Meet and greet some politician type folk
  • Beating up politician type folk???
  • Running away from Sith
  • Running away from Pirates
  • Training your Jedi
  • Bringing you to the NJO
  • Tea time I guess?
  • Byoi

Lets see how this goes.

Exploring abandoned Sith Labs you say...

Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

I don't see an option for beating up your Jedi. On behalf of Echani and Thyrsian Jedi, I protest this omission.

Or is that covered under "training"? If so, it could be clearer.

Ok fine I'll beat you up. Kids these days.

Well Alex has already worked with one Noble, might as well complete the set.

Gotta work with the Marines at some point. Wanna hit some Sith?

I think you mentioned some months ago that you wanted Kahlil and Starlin to meet because their powers/skillsets were similar, we just never got around to writing that thread.

On the other hand, Thelma is Kahlil's apprentice, so there's also an opportunity for training there. I'd like to develop their relationship a little bit more, especially since they kinda got off on the wrong foot and don't seem to really understand each other yet.

I think you mentioned some months ago that you wanted Kahlil and Starlin to meet because their powers/skillsets were similar, we just never got around to writing that thread.

On the other hand, Thelma is Kahlil's apprentice, so there's also an opportunity for training there. I'd like to develop their relationship a little bit more, especially since they kinda got off on the wrong foot and don't seem to really understand each other yet.

You sure you're not just looking for an excuse to kill Kahlil? You liked him better dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom