Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Jedi Adventure Weekend (& Beyond)

Mara Odim

M
Hello Chaos!

What's good.

I accidentally listened to some good ol' John Williams music this week and got a hankering for some Star Wars pew pew. So who's game for a few posts this weekend? Anybody up for a few good Jedi shenanigans?

I'd post more here but I just read Valery's LFG Guide and she said not to clutter. Lol. That girl. My guiding star. :D :)

Mara Odim

M
You know what I'll bite. We could just run into each other in the temple if you wanted.
A temple run-in sounds grand! I'll start a thread for us today and @mention Tala there. Let's see how much trouble we can get into. Lol. :p

You were always a guiding hand of fun in posts J.

Sure. Anything you like and i'll get Kei there.
Yo! Sup Kei! Oh damn, THE Mr Amadis in the flesh? Right on. Sounds like a deal to me! Heck ya.

How does some light police work on Coruscant sound? Cool cool? Maybe we solve the mystery of a Senator's stolen Luxury Yacht and then take it for a spin, eh? :)

Mara Odim

M
Hey you <3

We gotta write again too :p

Val! You slayer-of-posts you! What's good girl. Still looking fantastic I see. Righteous and bombshell as ever. Hell yeah. Love it. :D

Sure! How'd you feel about doing a little police work on Coruscant too eh? A good friend of Mara's has gone missing while working nights downtown and we'll need to schlep through a few high-class discos to find her? Interested? ...Ha. Let me know when you can squeeze me in. I know you a busy gal! Cheers! :p

Val! You slayer-of-posts you! What's good girl. Still looking fantastic I see. Righteous and bombshell as ever. Hell yeah. Love it. :D

Sure! How'd you feel about doing a little police work on Coruscant too eh? A good friend of Mara's has gone missing while working nights downtown and we'll need to schlep through a few high-class discos to find her? Interested? ...Ha. Let me know when you can squeeze me in. I know you a busy gal! Cheers! :p
That actually sounds really fun! I'm kinda looking for more underworld/police/crime things, so let's gooo. I'm ready for it :D

Mara Odim

M
Oh damn! She's ready! :D

K. I'm off to lunch right now IRL, but I'll start up the thread in a few hours and @mention you there. No stress. Kill it girl! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom