Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[ Log In | Exit ]
[ Account #: 39387290 ]
[ Password: ****]
Searching...
. . .
[ Welcome to the CSF Database Agent Daren Tymael ]
[ Support | Announcements | Files | Search | Exit ]
[ /39387290/Rough/Jarik de Celanon ]
Searching...
. . .
Searching...
. . .
Error. Error. Syste-
"What?"
. . .
[ File "Jarik de Celanon" found. Displaying. ]
"Gotta' let the techs know about that."
____________________________________________________________________________________​
Jarik de Celanon
Y914K63.jpg
(Last recorded visual of suspect.)
Name:​
Z'Altyn
Alias:​
"Jarik de Celanon"
"The Outsider"
Faction:​
Sith Empire
Galactic Republic (Ministry of Science)
Ranks:​
Apprentice? (Sith Empire)
Researcher (Galactic Republic)
Species:​
Shi'ido (unconfirmed)
Unknown
Appears 30 years old (human form)
Sex:​
Unknown (can vary)
Male (human form)
Force Sensitive:​
Yes
____________________________________________________________________________________​
Height:​
Varies
6'0'' (human form)
Weight:​
Varies
Approx. 160lbs (human form)
Eyes:​
Varies
Hazel (human form)
Hair:​
Varies
Black (human form)
Skin:​
Varies
White (human form)
Description:
I, unfortunately, am unsure on how to describe this... thing any more. I suppose the best way I can describe "Jarik de Celanon", as he calls himself, is by how those who believe they know the man see him. A human with a Coruscanti accent, he is 6'0'' feet tall, and has an average body structure. He appears to work out and be in good athletic condition. What I use to think a result of his brief time in Republic Intelligence. Fair skinned and black hair. His eyes hazel. He does not have any identifiable markings on his body, at least from what I have seen, but from what I have learned it is likely impossible to have any sort of permanent feature on his skin. Or a permanent feature in general. But for the brief time he continues to assume this appearance, before I present my evidence to my supervisor, I have attached some files below of images I have collected. Some are photographs, others artistic renditions.

Attached: X X X X
When I confronted him with what I knew, hoping to get a clear cut confession, he revealed quite a bit. Although I later discovered my copy to have been compromised (no doubt his doing). He told me that he belonged to a species called "Shi'ido", from a planet known as Lao-mon. I did not understand what that truly meant until after doing some research. They are a species of shapeshifters, like the Clawdites, except they are not as limited in their transformations. Their "true" form, if I can believe that, is supposedly humanoids of grey skin, wide mouths, and deep set eyes. They possess detachable tendons that can be repositioned across their body at will. Their bones thin but dense. This allows them to shift into any other creature or object. From another humanoid, to the smallest of creatures, to theoretically a Rancor. Although I read that transformations as extreme as Rancors are rarer and could leave the Shi'ido stuck in the form for a time. Additionally it seems those abilities are only possessed by elder Shi'ido. When I confronted him a second time he showed me his true form. I could not believe it. I knew this man for... years. A decade. I watched him age day after day and to learn that it was all... fake. It was him. Adding minor details throughout the years to throw everyone off. His true form was not unlike the description I found. Grey skin, albeit darker than I expected, and eyes that were black and gold. No hair. A nose which was a feature not mentioned when I did my research. I am unsure if that really was his true form.

Attached: X
Attached: X X
Strengths:​
Concluding our second discussion I am not sure why he was so open with me. Perhaps because we were once friends? I find it difficult at times knowing that it will be me ruining Jarik's life... but, this man is not Jarik. He never was. I have, over the years, got to know quite a few of his strengths and weaknesses. Even revealed a bit about the way things work here at CSF, unfortunately. But I am not even sure of his age. How could I know the full scope of his abilities? He is a Force Sensitive. I know that for certain after recent research. His entire species is. But I do not know how much training he has received. He earned multiple degrees at the University of Coruscant and specializes in Xenobiology, and Xenoethnology. A good fit for the Galactic Republic Ministry of Science. He had received mandatory training in both K'tara and K'thri from Republic Intelligence agents after assigned to a particularly dangerous project out on the Republic borders, although because the whole thing is more or less classified I have no idea the extent of his skill. But considering where he received it I will assume a strength. It is also known the scientists assigned to that research station were taught how to wield various blasters.
He is an extraordinarily intelligent man, a fact I recognized in University and one that proves true even now. Good with languages he knows, of course, Galactic Basic, Huttese, Mando'a, and after recent discussions with him I must assume he knows Shi'idese (if it's even called that). On a similar note I believe his species as a whole possess a telepathic ability to communicate to other species the small, intricate details of what they were mimicking. Likely why he has been able to put up this ruse for so long. On a similar note his shapeshifting abilities should also be classed as a strength. Once this goes public... we must move as efficiently as possible. He could be someone entirely new the next day. But I believe he is attached to his current persona. There are records of it. Birth certificate, medical history, taxes. He has put an enormous amount of work into Jarik de Celanon. I have no idea how old he is.
Weaknesses:​
While it may not seem like he does not have too many weaknesses, I know better. He is intelligent, skilled, but after years of knowing the man I can say two things with certain: he is far too confident in himself and he is not entirely there mentally. When I first knew him it initially developed as an intense need to organize everything that he considered 'his'. He also demonstrated the need to be cleanly at all times. I am sure this does not quite sound like a weakness, but it has reached the point where it is actually a negative. Once he could not even leave his room for an exam because his hands were simply not clean enough. In addition he once, from what we all assumed to be stress, had a mental break down that included him citing hearing voices that I know were not there. I do not know if this is still a condition or not. Over the years it appeared a one-time thing but now... any thing is possible with this creature. He pursues various art forms, in particular playing the mandolin, so I am doubtful he has focused keenly on combat. Athletics have never seemed too much a focus for him. Instead preferring scholarly pursuits and art.
Ship:​
-
Weaponry:​
-
____________________________________________________________________________________
[ Error. Error. Error. ]
[ System corruption detected. ]
[ Immediate purge required. ]
"What? No!"
. . .
. . .
[ All data has been deleted. Analysis has been forwarded to Coruscant Security Force Information Technology division. ]
[ Thank you. ]
"No! No! All I had on the bast- ... gone. Gone!"
"And it will remain that way."
"Wha-"
. . .
. . .
[ New | Search | Exit ]
[ "I'm sorry" ]
. . .
[ File "I'm sorry" has been created. Displaying. ]

Biography
“My name, my true name, is Z’Altyn. If you are hearing this then it is, as I feared. The time has come upon the galaxy. You likely know me as Doctor Jarik de Celanon, researcher and professor for the Galactic Republic’s Ministry of Science. But, this is false. I, however, assure you that I did not falsify my degree or education. Just the name I used. I am not a human. I am a Shi’ido, born on Sh’shuun, or as you may know it – Lao-mon. If you know of my species then you already know how I achieved my appearance but if not then I will tell you now. The whole of my species are shape-shifters. Capable of taking any form or likeness. My species distrust of the galaxy’s inhabitants has kept the majority of us from delving into the stars.
This will not be a heroic tale. I am not a hero. I am a necessity in this galaxy.
I was born the eldest of six to an alchemist, my father Yerok who specialized in medical remedies, and my mother C'Thani, a spiritual leader of our clan. While the whole of my species are capable of shape-shifting I was a special case. Capable of achieving greater sizes and shapes at a younger age than is average. My mother believed me to have a greater spiritual connection, though now I believe she was sensing my potential in what you call the Force. I was always curious in my youth. My father taught me his medical remedies, my mother taught me about the spirits, and I constantly sought new skills to indulge myself in. Despite our potential as a species, we chose to limit ourselves. To hide from the galaxy. We had only what the occasional traveller left behind. We did not engage them; in fact, we often took the forms of flora, fauna, and objects to hide. I was told to do this if it ever happened. Then one day, it actually happened.
A ship pierced the atmosphere and tore through the clouds. Crashing upon the planet. Their ship blanketed by the numerous trees and rain forests that decorated Sh'shuun. My species were not a warring people and so freedom was a virtue of our people. I had already been out, wandering, despite my age. At just forty years old I was trusted to handle myself. I just happened to be a little bit away from the crash site and as my curiosity demanded - sought them out. Finding them, I shifted into a small winged creature, and watched them from above. I stalked each of them as they attempted to figure out where they were. They concluded that wherever they were, it was not populated. I found myself particularly interested by the child of their group. A quiet boy who was about ten years old. Although, I did not know that at the time, unfamiliar with humans. I followed him as he was given menial tasks. Studied him. How he reacted, what he dared touch on this foreign planet, and how he followed the commands of his father each time he yelled for "Jarik". He was scared.
Their ship, I recall, was not too damaged. After two nights, they were near repairing their ship. Then I thought. I knew how I could study the rest of the stars. I could stow away on their ship. Although, I was sure they would notice an extra body. I flew a small distance away and again shapeshifted, choosing a small Rancor, and roared. I knew they would rush out. I just did not anticipate that each adult would. I flew back, quicker than they would ever run back. Knowing that after some time, they would assume the beast had wandered off.
There, the boy alone, holding a gun, and panicked. I flew to his feet startling him. He quickly found me curious, edging me closer and closer. Then without thinking, I did it. As I perched upon his knee and he lightly pet my backside I again shifted form. I gave him no time to scream. …I took his body and discarded it a small distance from the site. Then I took his form to the very last detail. I took his clothing, what were in his pockets, and the gun. I made it back in this slower form just as they were returning. I was scolded for running off. The ship was prepared by the next evening and soon enough I found myself strapped down into the cockpit of this ship. My nerves leaping. I remember my excitement as I watched the stars come closer and closer. Then I remembered my family. I was not as sad to leave them, as I should have been. I later learned this ship was made up of rare-game hunters. They had come to my planet hoping to catch unique prey. The… irony struck me even at the time.
Eventually we reached Coruscant, and I was awe struck by it. I came from a planet made up of rain forests. This planet was the complete opposite. My 'father' thought I was ill. I had been acting weirdly. I knew I would have to move on from this disguise. He brought me 'home' and there I met my 'mother'. For days and nights, they screamed at each other. About money, about Jarik, about his career. She was an alcoholic. I recall in one of her drunken stupors she gripped my arm with force that I had not expected, wincing in pain. I believe now had that been her actual son she would have hurt him. However, it was I. I knew this would not do for the next however long. I sought to explore, study, and instead I was stuck in the midst of a crumbling marriage. In yet another one of their bouts, I remember Jarik's mother crying wildly, a gun in her hand, pointed at the father. Alas, this was not the first time it had happened. I walked up behind her, pressing her finger into the trigger, and watching the father drop limp. Then she looked at me with a mix of emotion. I brought the gun back, her hand still resting on it, mine over hers, and helped her pull the trigger again. This time into herself.
I left the apartment, waited until I was safely away, and shifted again. I… had no idea where to go. I was still new to this planet and had only seen the port and the apartment. I remained as a small, barely noticed creature, and a few days later the bodies were discovered. It was ruled homicide-suicide. Jarik was declared missing. Eventually I slunk away to the Underlevels of Coruscant. I spent many years down there, simply watching, learning their languages, their behaviour, and after ten years, I had come up with an idea.
Returning topside, I took the form of what I assumed Jarik would grow to look like, and taking his entire name, I approached the CSF. I told them a story of how I was taken from the scene by a passing person, given a new name, and raised as their own. Only recently discovering 'my' identity. They would have wanted DNA sampling but my species has a natural telepathic link that helps convince other species of our deceptions. It was unnecessary, according to a man who apparently knew my parents. I recall tears from him. Given an official identity and all that I would need to be a registered member of this society, I enlisted their aid in getting them to prove I could attend University. After some arranged meetings, and numerous tests, I was given entry. My prior education was ruled home schooling, and satisfied I was at the same level as others going into University, I enrolled in the University of Coruscant. I had to take loans to pay for it, but nonetheless, I was at least a student.
Very little is known of my species, very few Shi'ido having left our home, but from those brief windows what is known is that we have an incredible ability to grasp new concepts, learn, and internalize information with ease. I learned Galactic Basic simply from enough observation and practice. I learn other languages incredibly quick as well. So, University was not a difficulty by any means. I lived on campus, took as many classes as possible, including months regarded as a break, and eventually left with undergraduate degrees in Xenoarchaelogy, and Xenobiology. From there I applied to and was accepted into the University of Sanbra. Acquiring travel, I made it, and again, lived there during my studies. Eventually earning a doctorate in Xenobiology. In that, time I also discovered a peculiar musical device called the mandolin, and became competent with it. From there a representative of the Galactic Republic’s Ministry of Science contacted me. A former lecturer I had grown close with had referred me to them.
I was given a job and position of an assistant researcher. I was then assigned to a recently approved project. A team of researchers, and an Intelligence operative were to travel to Antared III. We were looking for something in regards to the ancient Army of Light. As we travelled this is when I first discovered the whispering. A darkness that had extended out to us. It was within the ship itself. I thought to study it but it was illusive. I then learned it was not just contacting me. This… thing had taken our captain.
It was too late when the Intelligence operative realized we were no longer on course to Antared III. We had wandered off to a nearby system. The Ziost system. Attempting to stop the captain, he lashed out, knocking the Intelligence operative out. I still recall the fear of my colleagues. We landed on a planet that resembled my own, albeit much, much darker. It seemed to thrive off the darkness. Ziost. The planet felt… alive. The captain brought us to what appeared to be a crumbling temple, separating us into rooms, and I recall screams echoing throughout the halls. Then he walked into my room. Eyes sickly and yellow, skin pale, and a twisted smile that made him appear like a doll. He told me recognized something within me. Darkness. He taught me certain things, how to utilize the energy my mother long ago told me of, and I learned a great deal. Then I knew… I knew what had to be done. Two weeks went by and at the conclusion of my lessons, I shifted before him. I killed him.
In the next room, I found the Intelligence operative. He was killed. Then I found each of my colleagues, one of them - a twi'lek female was in shock, small wounds scattered around her. I led them out of the temple, through the dark forests, and back to the ship. The head researcher took control of the ship and we left this planet behind. As we passed through the atmosphere, I was given a vision. I saw… terrible things to come. We returned to Coruscant. I was commended for my bravery. A few weeks later Republic Intelligence, who were offering me training and a position, contacted me. I accepted the training but when it came to the position, I declined, still wishing to expand my current career. Given a means to contact them those few months passed and I found myself again knowing what had to be done. I had to make the galaxy see what I saw. They had to be prepared.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom