Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore Jadeite Collection #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Media Name: Jadeite Collection #44
  • Format: Holocron Section
  • Distribution: Unique
  • Length: Medium
  • Description: To further expand and dive into Matsu Ike's holocron offering insights, information and in some cases rare instances of the force. With chapters detailing skills that the jedi master has practiced and worked on to high degrees.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Author: Matsu Ike Matsu Ike
  • Publisher: Self
  • Reception: N/A
FORMAT INFORMATION
Created as part of Matsu's holocron it serves as a roadmap and training aid giving information about the jedi's various research and discoveries

CONTENT INFORMATION
Perhaps something that I should have used in moderation.... After Metalorn I really debated if the power and skill was worth it. All those dead... more would have died true and based on everything said there was no cure for the infection that was used to drive them to madness.... So why was it the one thing that had me arrested and only a handful of living jedi might remember? Because I called a storm to protect the lives of the few who were there. My squad of Republic soldiers never cared they welcomed it. It might be wrong and Je'gan was certain of it but I can have the regret of killing so many without the shame that it was done. It has been far to long now.

Alter Environment: Calling storms, lightning, heat, earthquakes... there are few jedi able to really do such powerful feats... to be able to accomplish it well... you need both the power and an understanding of the environment itself. Knowing how to work with stormfronts.... how the wind moves and heat... You just need the skill and understanding to make it much much easier to accomplish the feats of using the force.... on a large scale. For smaller scale alteration it is much eaier and you can do it when closer... making fog around yourself and an area for sneaking is much easier then creating an earthquake that will open a base that has been fortified. There are few other jedi masters I can really think of who are skilled in it to a high degree.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Created as part of the Jadeite grandmasters holocron. The file contains information to aid other jedi who know her and for future generations with a gatekeeper of the jedi master.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom