Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jacob Black

ja-jacob-black-34324884-300-225.jpg
Jacob Black
Name: Jacob Black
Nickname: Jake
Hair: Black
Skin: Tanned
Height: 1.87 m
Weight: 97 kg

Species:
Initial Species: Corellian/Shi'ido Hybrid
Father: Correllian
Mother: Alderaainian
Grandmother (mother's side): Shi'do
Grandmother (Fathers Side): Crooke
Grandfather (mothers side): Zarbrak
Grandfather (fathers side): Naboo

Faction: The Empire
Force Sensitive: Yes
------------------------------------------
Strengths:
•Shape Shifting
Because of his heritage Jacob was born with Shape Shifting abilities

•Strong Will
Jacob has a strong will

•Good Education
Jacob has had a good education
Weaknesses:
•Shape Shifting
Because he is not directly a part of a shape-shifter species Jacob is limited to only a simple wolf form.

•Cold
Like all Sith, Jacob possesses this flaw

•Heartless

•Mercy less
Ship/s:
YT-2550 Light Freighter

Weapons :
Viroblade
Claws
Biography:
Jacob was born on a outer rim planet to a family that was well known for breeding with other species, this time the difference wasn't very noticeable, but Jacob still took after his father, except for his skin, he got that from his mother. As a newborn he was considered very cute and even as a young child already Force Sensitivity was beginning to show. When he was old enough his family told him about his shape shifting ability.

Jacob's shape shifting was weak and he was limited to only one form, which was, and still is a wolf. Soon his family gave him to the Sith, he became what the locals called a 'hopeful' soon the head of the academy began to take notice in him, he was accepted as a initiate into the academy and soon passed his trails, becoming a Sith Apprentice, and he is currently looking for a Master.
Bounties Collected: None

Kills: None

Roleplays:
What A Shock!
Academy Days

Jacob_wolf_twilight_breaking_dawn.jpg
As a wolf, Jacob is about 10 feet in length, has russet brown fur, dark intelligent eyes, and is very swift​

Darren Shaw said:
The entire movie series sucked to be honest. I read the books, and they were so much better.

(I read just about everything so no hatin)
I Agree, I read all the books and watched the last movie, books were WAY better @[member="Darren Shaw"]

*uncanny dodge* Piss off please
(OOC: nice meeting you to) @[member="Krag"]

Krag said:
I apologize for my burst of rage, I was trying to impress the pokemon in your sig
Then you would like @[member="Xynar"] He is created from one of them..... pretty easy to tell. @[member="Krag"]

@[member="Jacob Black"] Now I have a reason to like you.

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
@[member="Jacob Black"] @[member="Darren Shaw"]

You are both just big meanie heads and I'M NOT PLAYING WITH YOU ANYMORE! *runs to his corner and pouts*

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
@[member="Darren Shaw"] I'm really just a big teddy bear

@[member="Jacob Black"] Hey, I'm a Sith I'm supposed to kill you and eat your bones. EVIL REIGNS SUPREME!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom