Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've been thinking...

Hello!

So... I wasn't exactly sure where I should post this, which lead me to dropping it in the General Threads so that it wouldn't need moving by our Staff. I may not post a lot within the RP, most of mine coming from these sub-forums pretty much exclusively to get me to 50 posts to get my titles. :D Though, the reason behind my inactivity is due to me being in only a single thread. My training thread. Which I'm still posting in by myself while I wait on a (few potential Masters) master I've been talking too. And RL (me being lazy) keeps me from posting daily because of the fact I don't have interaction and this is fine really I prefer this thread to be like this for now. Meh, I'm the kind of guy who doesn't really like having multiple threads initially because I want to flesh out the character a little bit through the role-play before I unleash him upon the masses. :cool:

Okay, now that I've got that out of the way... wow, looking back I rambled pretty good. You'll have to excuse me, Shaco has been partaking in some loud herbal spices tonight. It's kind of my thing though... I won't lie. See, there I go again rambling on. I'm going to get to the point now.

If you've made it this far congratulations, the shift in what I'm about to start typing might surprise you. I know it is surprising me because I finally remembered the point of me clicking on the New Thread button. Because of my need for interaction to be an active poster, I've been thinking of ways to make that happen with an Alt perhaps as I don't want to force interaction with Shaco just yet. My idea is this:
1d3b4f00-4499-4424-92cd-19e3bc44a03f.jpg
[INSERT COOL NAME HERE]​
This will be the character portrait for my alt and I was hoping to have him(me) and his wife(you) own a pretty awesome ship and have a few friends/cohorts/trust-worthy allies/droids (blank number of these guys as this depends on the ship that we use/are allowed to use) accompany them on said ship and we have as an actual pirate crew. Now mind you, this idea I believe would also require creation of alts to work because of how I'm thinking of doing this. What I mean by this is that when one of us is in a thread, we the crew are going to also be in that thread. Whether or not, you are actually interacting with the other characters... each thread being a "Story Thread" because while I might be attempting to go for some simple Character Development with my :fingerquotes: Wife :fingerquotes: in our private chamber of said ship (PG-13 of course). You might be out touring a Cantina setting up a smuggling run/assassination job/etc. Is this making sense or is my rambling with the idea I'm trying to get across to much?

So what I'm trying to do here/Private Messages/etc. is to find out if anyone would be interested in undertaking this task with me and aid in the process of developing it, because I think the group input (it would be our ship) because there would be at least 6 (I'm hoping for at least this) of us in this party/minor faction?/posse and let the dynamic of what this could become evolve between us. I do want the wife to be the owner of the ship and my character whom I'm still trying to decide on a name for would be the one who prefers star fighters and speeder bikes (which I'm working on a few really cool Speeders right now that will be posted soon. Most open to the public, but one exclusive for this character.) The reason behind momma (potentially a PC pre-teen son/daughter/twins?) running/owning the main ship will be because all of the Ship Tech goes way over my head. Not my cup of tea. But yeah...

So what do you think of the idea even if your not interested in joining. If you are, then say so and lets get this thing on the move. I look forward to the responses, good or bad.

@[member="Verz Horak"]

In all seriousness, I'm not to fond of that statement and if there was a dislike I'd hit it because I don't see the point of your post to be blunt. I'd appreciate it if you avoid throwing words like that at me in the future before I am forced to not be civil with you. I'm 26 years old and above the petty BS. I'm here to use this place as an outlet for my writing to create stories, nothing more... nothing less. If I do make some friends great, that is a perk of doing this kind of thing... but I'm not going to go around being a douche simply because I can. What's the point.

The point... is that I don't want this thread being filled with posts unrelated to the original topic.

Shaco said:
The point... is that I don't want this thread being filled with posts unrelated to the original topic.
First off dang, second I have two masters who might take you on, and a Knight that can as well.

Morna- fire shaper, Prophet, Primitive weapons tech.
Darren- Lightsaber fighter, Resident Lightning practitioner, Secretive
Zoey - Moross Crusade Zealot, Beskad and shield, Knight.

I don't know about a full time apprentice for Darren since he already has one, but for Morna and Zoey I can take you if need be.

@[member="Morna Imura"]

I'll keep you in mind for a possible apprentice for Shaco, though I've got a few in the works already and waiting on responses. I appreciate the offer though, what do you think of the main topic of the thread though... the idea about a small crew of people/ smugglers etc... did you make it that far down the post like I joked about throughout the first post. It doesn't seem like you did. :D

Actually I did read it. but as much as I like the idea. I like the idea of letting characters naturally find "love/affection" for eachother so the married part would not work for me. Sorry man. But really I do like the idea. It clearly has time spent debating about it, and has thought. Its just now how I RP thought.
@[member="Shaco"]

@[member="Morna Imura"]

And that is understandable and the commonality. Though, through creating a character with another you can create a strong backstory based around one another... forming that relationship together within each characters combined backstories. Also, there is always the potential of this being a Family unit traveling. I'm not set in stone on the husband and wife with their buddies Idea, it is just an initial idea... and ice breaker. To see what comes out of a group of people that want to try this style of role-playing with this type of crew based group/extremely small faction... take the general concept and give your spin on it. That is essentially what I'm looking for.

Understand? Again, I ramble when I'm stoned.

Shaco said:
@[member="Verz Horak"]

In all seriousness, I'm not to fond of that statement and if there was a dislike I'd hit it because I don't see the point of your post to be blunt. I'd appreciate it if you avoid throwing words like that at me in the future before I am forced to not be civil with you. I'm 26 years old and above the petty BS. I'm here to use this place as an outlet for my writing to create stories, nothing more... nothing less. If I do make some friends great, that is a perk of doing this kind of thing... but I'm not going to go around being a douche simply because I can. What's the point.

@[member="Shaco"]

Hey, it's fine. That post was meant to be a joke aimed at Fabula, who I joke around with quite often.

Really loving the community here. Way to not respect my simple request of not spamming the thread... you're awesome... not.

Again, the BS isn't needed. Why is it that every SW forum I've been apart of happen to have a Mandalorian douche... why is it always the Mandos that are the assholes.

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"]

Thanks, and yeah I know. I've met quite a few already and hope to meet more as my time here increases. You got to roll with the punches and expect the stereotypical douche from time to time I guess...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom