Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its Time to Celebrate

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
[member="Caelag Vass"]

Ayumi looked at her while she moved smiling as she spoke. "Well there are a couple things I can think of that are better with one hand but that can be later." Oh yeah she was that lame but sitting there while she worked on some of the things pulling out a small trey of bottles and looking at the bed. "As for the bed well you do sometimes got to spend a little to reward yourself for hard work." She was staying there and taking in the sight of her short hair, She looked much cuter without her hood while Ayumi's fingers went nimbly around one of the bottles opening it with one hand quickly while she smelled the flowery air with it. "Hmm good, now lets see if we can get all those aches and pains."

Caelag found the edge of the bed, and after unhooking her cloak she placed it on the post next to the headboard before seating herself on the edge. She undid the sling over her neck, and rested her arm on her legs. She didn't particularly *need* the sling, of course, but it did hurt to move her arm too much. The Miraluka picked up the flowery scent and smiled lightly, unbuttoning her dress coat. "I can imagine you need me to take off my uniform, but I must ask... Can I keep the shirt on underneath?" As she finished unbuttoning the coat and sliding an arm free, her rather nice, white dress shirt underneath was visible.

[member="Ayumi Pallopides"]

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Caelag Vass"]

Yes that was fine as Ayumi looked there with a few ideas. "That would be just fine, we can work on some of it." Ayumi said it with a nod of her head though just enjoying the idea with all of the things. "We have no rush for things, just to enjoy the time here to work and get to know each other now. Away from prying eyes you might be more comfortable. Only cameras in here are the ones for playback later to review performance and make instant replay." She said it with a grin to herself when she went over sitting down and relaxing against one of the larger pillows near the post at the head of the bed. The sound of the jellied water (to prevent spilling out if punctured) was there while everything contoured to who was sitting on it.

"C...Cameras?" She seemed rather pale now at the idea that any remotely intimate moments would be on camera. She covered herself up (even though she was still clothed), and winced in pain from moving her arm so quickly. "T-Turn it off! Turn it off!!" Her voice was more of a squeak as she spoke, trying to hide from any cameras she thought might be watching. She was shivering in fear of being recorded, the strange thing being how quickly she had jumped to hiding from view. Whatever was making her afraid of being recorded seemed... pretty ingrained in her.

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Caelag Vass"]

Ayumi was looking at her with a nod of her head. "They aren't on right now and I promise they won't be turned on." Ayumi was sitting there and looked at her as well they weren't on all the time and not at least at the edge of the bed... it was massive and large enough to handle the full view when she looked at her. "You don't have to be scared. Come here and I'll make it up to you." She raised her eyebrows before looking towards her with a small nod. "I mean I could have hidden i from you and you might never have known but I like to be honest about it and keeps me honest as I do't have the talent to alter and fake the recordings if I want to do anything else.

Caelag gave a small nod, and slowly lowered her arms. "G-Good... I'd hate to have to find a way to get back at a senator if pictures of my face ended up on the holonet." She inched up a bit so she was entirely on the bed and used her hands to help guide her. The force let her see the shapes and figures of the bed, but it hardly helped her keep her balance as she crawled up to Ayumi, still nervous and clearly on edge. Even so, she seemed to be at least willing to give the Senator some level of trust that she was telling the truth, as she wasn't totally on guard. "I can't imagine what you'd have in mind to make it up to me.."

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Caelag Vass"]

Hmm trying to find a way to make it up to her for something like that well. Ayumi stayed there for a moment watching her crawl over a little when she was looking over some of the different things when she removed the meshed outfit to sit there and the feeling of the force dissipated from it as it was designed and made to be protect while containing her own abilities. She remained there for a moment tapping the bed and sheets before she had a small idea of what she wanted to do. "Well to make it up to you we could get some ice cream or berries and cream." She had the dress to work with and it could be protected or reported on to the artisan's who had developed it for her but that was tomorrow.

Oh, that was a... surprisingly benign suggestion. It caught the Miraluka off guard somewhat, but it was... pleasing. The soldier gave a small nod, and slowly laid herself down on the pillow beside Ayumi. "I... I remember ice cream. Sweet and cold..." If she had eyes she would've closed them then, as she held her hands to her chest and laid on her back, face turned to the ceiling. "... Do.. do you have any minty ice cream then? I always liked the minty kinds." Memories were playing back in Caelag's head, mint ice cream with her parents on the rare occasions they were all together on shore leave, of pleasant walks in fresh air. It made the girl's lips curl ever so slightly into a smile. Yes, Ice cream was a good apology.

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Caelag Vass"]

Giving her a nod of her head while her hand came up to look at the wall, a small panel on the side of the bed opening it up where there was different drinks as well as foods she could eat. A small table extending while she brought it up on the screen of what she wanted and. "Yes we can have minty ice cream." She said it while going over a few of the things in her hand letting a few moments pass while the joshu converted and got her what she wanted. Laying back there a little as she did seem to be surprised before Ayumi was laying there next to her. "I also enjoyed the very sweet kind that was softer." A smile there looking up at the ceiling. "So tell me how long you've been in the military?"

Caelag hummed a bit, waiting for the minty ice cream to be brought out by, whatever was going to be bringing it. Then she heard the woman ask a question regarding her term of service so far, and Caelag kind of looked off to the side as she spoke. "Kind of depends on how you look at it. I enlisted the moment I was legally able to, so about three years now I think. But both my parents were military, so if you count being a soldier's kid that would bump it up quite a bit." She looked up and offered a small smile to Ayumi. "And I think you're thinking of soft serve? Creative name I know."

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Caelag Vass"]

Oh yes soft serve that... she much preferred extra creamy wile listening to the rest with a small idea for her. So she was a military brat and joined up when she could which would give her a few ideas. Ayumi could work with that. "Well that does sound more exciting, my family has a long history and even longer legacy which made most never have to serve anything but ourselves. I will not deny I do not fully understand some ideas I am unfamiliar with such as duty and honor but I do like to hope that I can have something akin to honor in working and serving in a different way for the republic." She stayed there as the different ice creams were delivered by the droid from the converter with their food.

"I'll be honest as well.." Caelag began, sitting up a bit as the ice cream Ayumi had requested for arrived. She took the minty ice cream she herself had asked for and took a little bit to taste, making little happy noises as she felt the nice little, kick she supposed would be the word to describe it. "Duty and honor aren't a glorious or glamorous thing. I'm not even quite sure the latter exists... War isn't an honor after all." She sort of trailed off in thought, using the ice cream as the obvious excuse to leave her thought there where they had ended. It didn't seem all that unatural a place to leave them anyways.

"It's been so long since I sat down and had ice cream.." She changed the subject somewhat.

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Caelag Vass"]

Well that was more then good for her to work with while the ice cream arrived for them and Ayumi sat there letting it trail off a little. She was interested but there were a lot of things and aside from her time in the Republic working on ship bridges for the fleet after the fall of the sith empire. She wasn't a soldier on the ground. She was the one who sat there, said where to go and now could work and use battle meditation for the augmentation of the things they would be able to to do. "Hmm now that looks delicious." She said it looking at the mint as well as the sweet kind she had for herself with a nod of her head. "It can be a good thing to have and have as much as you want. Makes it easier to justify laying in bed with you for long time."

"Judging from earlier I would've imagined you had plenty of ideas on justifying me staying with you. Though if you're offering as much as I can eat I don't expect your stockpile of frozen desserts to last the night." She was rather true to her word, eating her ice cream rather quickly despite not rushing herself. Nothing quite helped calm one's self and ease stressful events such as the earlier combat as a frozen treat. Well, there was always alcohol she supposed, but that lead to long nights alone or waking up naked in someone's bed. Neither of those sounded quite appealing yet. "My mother used to take me out for ice cream as a kid whenever she came back from the field for a while. She'd always fill up before she was done, so I had to eat the rest of her share too."

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Caelag Vass"]

Well Ayumi could work with that and she was looking at her with a small grin as she gave a nod of her head. "Well I think that can all be fun though this kind might be to much." The kind she had was birthday cake with sweet cream and sprinkles in there giving it sharp flavor that was amazing but you didn't want to have a lot of it when she was looking over her with a smile on her face wider now. Finishing up the small bits of it though while she waited there and held a hand up. "As well we will be able to work with you for some of the things here. This was far more worth it for the company." She presented the converter that could make more of it since that was what it was made for and to recycle the oxygen in her ablle to filter out and prevent airborne weapons since now in the city they had more of them being installed and created.

"Too much of a good thing, right?" She smiled and finished up her first little bowl, setting it aside after licking the spoon clean. Every motion was slow and deliberate, even when not on duty she was similarly calculated in her movements. The mind of an infiltrator and sniper, everything paced and made with precision. "So.. Miss Ayumi, what else do you have planned for the evening? I'm certain you didn't just plan on having me come up, take my coat off, and eat ice cream for a while." She leaned back into the pillows of the bed, waiting to see what Ayumi had planned. Normally she would offer her own ideas, but seeing as this was Ayumi's idea she opted to let the senator take control of the 'date' as it was.

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Caelag Vass"]

"Well no but it seems a good way to get you comfortable as opposed to just wild monkey lizard acrobatics in the nude... Fun but you want to be careful not to slip a disc or hurt yourself." She said it while moving around to clear some space to lay there. "I mean sure getting a chance to have you naked and rolling around will be the main goal but how I can get there by learning about you and everything we can do or might have in common." She said it before looking over the larger screen with a small raised eyebrow watching the other people departing from the penthouse and the droids cleaning up when she looked towards the woman offering just a nice grin.

Caelag blushed lightly at the idea of doing acrobatics in the nude, but managed to offer a little bit of a response. "Rolling around naked? And here I was thinking you had some rather lewd plans in the making for the night." She opened her mind somewhat, letting herself take in the surrounding room fully, and then focused her 'sight' back to its normal parameters. She was somewhat satisfied now that she couldn't really see anyone else nearby, and turned her attention solely to Ayumi. She shifted on the bed, scooting herself closer to Ayumi, enough that she could rest her head on the Senator's shoulder ligthly. "You're being very kind, Miss Senator. I wouldn't *entirely* object to spending... at least the remainder of the evening."

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Caelag Vass"]

Well that was a small victory she could work with. "Well then that is what I can hope for to make it a fun time." She moved a little closer and wrapping one arm to be around the girl while she was prepared with many of the things going over everything. Her fingers tapping along the matress of the bed when she was looking to the girl and wearing the small meshed dress she was wearing and despite it being glassy mesh weaved with silk it was a very comfortable outfit before while her other hand brushed her hair out of the way off to the side she didn't have someone on. "I am content with just staying here like this so we don't aggravate your injuries. THough I can kiss them to make them feel all better."

"Kiss my injuries? An injured arm and broken ribs, why Senator if I didn't know better I'd think you just wanted your face in my breasts." She giggled lightly and began to relax into Ayumi's side, letting the Senator hold onto her gently. It wasn't so bad, the woman hadn't tried to get her drunk yet nor force her into anything at all. The paranoid side of her still suspected she was being manipulated slowly into whatever the other woman wanted, but it was far from something she could prove. Besides, she was always paranoid of such things. And if she was being manipulated, she was rather enjoying the kind treatment. "I suppose if you wished, I wouldn't object to the kind gesture."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom