Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its Time to Celebrate

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
[member="Caelag Vass"]

ayumi looked at her other arm and well she made sure to be carefully of it so she didn't cause some pain while moving a little slower with just some music playing in her head to give some time. A gently rocking motion with some spinning slowly over salacious wit a few ideas though. "There we go, nothing do much of a scandal though feel free relax. Just tell me if there is any pain and I'll work to make you comfortable." Ayumi stayed at it and found a nice place to position her arms so she was enclosing but not smothering and controlling all of the movement. Give her a nice chance to join in and even lead with the situation before squinting and putting her head against the hood a little to find a nice peaceful aura.

"I'm a bit light in the head, but that will pass soon enough." she whispered quietly as she let Ayumi lead for the most part. The Miraluka couldn't think of any songs, so she was relying on the Senator for a beat to dance to. She felt a little more at ease, as talking gave way to quietly enjoying one another's presence, and slowly bit by bit she became comfortable with the situation. She even gave a little light smile when the Senator wasn't looking, and rested her head against Ayumi's as they danced. "You don't seem afraid to be caught in a scandal, usually if a politician want's someone they go out of their way to hide it."

[member="Ayumi Pallopides"]

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Caelag Vass"]

She was moving there and staying with her dancing but also thinking about what she could do with her small smile showing up on her face. "Well most senators who try and hide people they are with have a reason to feel ashamed. I prefer to let my enjoyment and all of my ideals be on display for the people of Denon. It helps avoid scandal when we can control what information is given out." Ayumi said it while enjoying the dance while she was feeling the soldier in her arms relaxing a little more and she was guessing more then seeing that there might have been a sense of enjoyment there. She smiled herself moving her one hand to move the hood enough so she could look in at her and touch her nose softly to hers before smiling. "You are very cute when in your element."

"I suppose that would make any damage control easier..." She mused lightly, not at all minding now when the Senator brushed noses. She felt much better, now having spent some time dancing with the moment who seemed to have Vass on her mind. She hummed quietly, a tune she made up bit by bit to fit the beat of their impromptu dance on the balcony, as she adjusted and felt at peace. After some time, she turned her head slightly away and asked Ayumi, in a quiet voice, ".. What is it you want?"

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Caelag Vass"]

What did she want? Hmm Ayumi needed to think about it for a moment or two but she wasn't opposed to it when she was looking at many of the things. She wanted to enjoy herself and the brush with possible death was something to make you think about a lot of things. She wasn't going to deny it had her revved up and in need of something but she wasn't always the love em and leave em type. She valued each one of those on her bed post for small notches when she was thinking about it and tilted her head. "I want right now you, be it for a night or a week or maybe longer I don't know. We've only really known each other for a small handful so it is really hard to say what it could all be."

It was clear what Ayumi wanted, at least. That much was what Caelag was after anyways, and it made the situation somewhat more clear. And it gave her something to think over, to play with in her head. That much would be, useful, as she thought her options over. Quietly she mulled the ideas over, before sort of nodding lightly. "Senator Pallopides... if you'll indulge me in allowing us to learn more of one another, you may get just what you want." She smiled lightly, and considered the stupidity of what she was doing. Was she really going to flirt, or more, with a Senator? Word could get out, and that would be rather bad for her, if not for Ayumi. Not to mention she had to question if she really wanted the woman or if it was just the adrenaline still somewhat present in her from that near death experience. Whatever it was, though, she couldn't quite deny she wanted to do *something* about it.

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Caelag Vass"]

A very fair notion when she was looking voer some of the things. A small smirk on her face while she moved over some of the bigger things here when she backed her face up a little before she spoke. "Sounds more then fair, you can ask me what you would like. I have nothing to hide when it comes to my office or work. Preferring to e an open book for the other so she can work out anything you would like to do." She offered a smile to her though while staying there with some ideas though while she stopped dancing for a moment moving her one hand to tilt and tap te girls chin to look at her. "I rather enjoy the idea of getting to know more about you. A miraluka soldier is not common in the Republic. Makes it all intriguing."

"Judging by what most privates I get seem to think, I'm amazed anyone knows what a Miraluka is anymore." She gave a half laugh and lifted up the arm on Ayumi's waist. She moved it slowly up her back to rest on her shoulder, which was slightly more comfortable for her. "In honesty, Senator, I could ask you a thousand and one questions and not really know you. The sort of knowing I'd hope for comes from being around you. Provided, of course, that's not in the middle of a warzone." She tilted her head slightly to the left, looking over the signature in the force Ayumi had. A lovely, light shade. "I was under the impression, too, that I might be the only Miraluka soldier."

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Caelag Vass"]

"I know of one weaponmaster and battlemaster in training within the Republic who used to hold position. She was a miraluka as well and two sisters but beyond that no not many more. They were talented but stayed off to the background of the army not wanting to attract attention." She said it with a small smile getting into a more comfortable position. It was her job to know the different species and what they were able to do. "We shall just have to see then, I have no problems with you being around me for as long as you want to be. Dancing, celebratng and getting to tour around in your best uniform." She said the last with a smile as she loved a woman in uniform and was one of the reasons why she liked her big senator coat with the new mesh for protection.

"If I attract too much attention I end up shot, probably at point blank range." She Listened quietly to Ayumi continue, as she swayed her hips lightly to the tune of the beat they had come up with in the silence. She did catch on to the comment about her best uniform, and couldn't help but chuckle a little bit. "If I could have my way I would be wearing my best uniform. But it's locked in the armory while I'm on medical leave and being repaired. Plus they don't really like me taking my armor out for joyrides...." She trailed off, before finishing her thought a few moments later. "... And I'd hope you'd be open to, less eventful occasions."

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Caelag Vass"]

A joyride... oh my. Ayumi looked at her and the one joke came to her head while she internally snickered that the corporal might want to ride the senator but it was to dirty a thought to say outside in the silence. Ayumi stayed there though and well she could provide some ideas for repairing. What better way to feel better then TLC with some strawberries and whipped cream... okay dirty thought train was there when she spoke. "Well we can't have you hurt all the time, my penthouse has some of the best in terms of equipment. A personal healing bed that you can use. You'd be able to get a full night rest while your body is getting some healing juice for itself."

"As lovely as that sounds Miss Pallopides, I'm not quite sure you'd have a spare for me. Not to mention I don't have my pajamas with me, I wasn't expecting an offer to sleep over, from the sounds of what you're saying anyways. Though I always wondered what it'd be like living in the lap of luxury.." It only occurred after she spoke that there might be a double meaning to what she said. Ah, well, perhaps it was best she not pay attention to the secondary, less clean meaning and focus on the one she meant. She moved her head a bit so her forehead rested against Ayumi's, letting her see into the hood with ease.

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Caelag Vass"]

"Hmm good point I don't have any palama's either." Ayumi thought about it offering a small nod of her head as well as the work she was doing to think it over. "We'll just have to see what we can do if you can't stay." She remained there dancing a little before she raised her eyebrows. "However living in luxury is impressive but at the same time well the changes to Denon are in my place as well. Self sustaining and protective so that the whole planet can see I am willing to live like them with the same systems." The joshu was great for it and she could get many more things for them. "We have been working on fixing up the security of the military base and medical center as well."

"Oh, I'd assume as the one originally intending to flirt and try and bed the other, it would be up to you to convince me to stay." She laughed very lightly, clearly a poor joke meant in all lighthearted nature fun. She hummed and slowly brought their little dance to a halt, stopping their dancing sways and steps and opting to stand rather still. "So... Senator. You have me relaxed and alone, away from the prying eyes of the crowd. There's no doubt pictures of us already circulating the holonet, and rumours being made up. Tell me, what's your next step?" The way she asked was something of a mockery of a newscaster, amusingly enough. Like she was interviewing Ayumi, with some intent to discover a political agenda or stance on a position.

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Caelag Vass"]

She was looking at her and thinking about it with a small look on her face... Hmm what was she going to do next. She had the corporal here with her now giving her a chance to have a small look of amusement. "Well I think the only rationale thing to do in this situation would be to make sure the rumors are true. I do have some good and exotic oils from zeltros that are supposed to help with healing and relaxing." She had a small grin before she looked at the others who were enjoying the party still with the drinks they had gotten delivered. "I have a very nice and enjoyable time that you might like and in the morning if you remained here there could be some food here."

"You'd have to do a lot more to make the rumours *entirely* true." She gave a little smile, and glanced off to the side. It may not have changed her field of vision much, outside of sharpening some of the shapes she could perceive in that direction, but it still felt rather right to do so. Much like... well she didn't have a comparison to make. "I think... Miss Senator... I would be foolish not to accept such a generous offer. Would you like to go up through the main room or did you have a more secret path in mind?" Perhaps she ought to spring for a few more glasses of wine, or a whole bottle. Drink a bit of the night a way, would certainly make her less likely to imagine the number of jokes she'd hear later, likely revolving around her 'eyes'.

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Caelag Vass"]

Ayumi looked at her and raised an eyebrow... alas sadly the penthouse modules they had developed for this didn't have secret passages but it did have the cool things. She was looking over many of the things there but well offered a grin. "Well nothing secret but I think a couple bottles or some stuff." Ayumi opened the door and was going in when she snapped her finger for one of the droids and they were bringing over to her a bottle when she was walking and speaking. "Well thank you all for your hard work and coming but I am going to retire for the night. Please enjoy the food and remember when you are asked if I ran away in the middle of a party with one of the republic soldiers tell them yes and that I likely got her name tattooed on my butt." She said it with a grin holding the bottle up and her hand out for the corporal with a nod. "If you are honest with the people it is very hard to be accused of scandal."

Just as her cheeks had finally cooled down, Ayumi's rather open declaration, and pulled her hood over her head hurriedly. She took Ayumi's hand and followed her lead. "If you really do just that you'll have to show me." She mumbled lightly as she stepped up to Ayumi's side, her shoulder brushing with the more influential woman's as she tried to (futilely) hide behind her somewhat and escape the view of others. She could tell well enough some had approving looks, others disdain or distaste, and for certain (in her mind) someone thinking her a filthy non-human, as always. Just thinking about this made her even worse, and she genuinely hoped to be taken away so she could hide.

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Caelag Vass"]

She could look at her and provide a look on her face before she was moving with intention feeling from the girl everything. it spurred her on to make sure she was happy before heading off towards the room and it opened up to reveal the large bedroom with a larger then average bed with ornate posts that were carved with crystals and wood to let it be seen in the force. She closed the door as the other girl seemed to be hiding behind her a little and next to her when she turned on the lights with a small look on her face before she spoke. "Well that was fun and yes... if I get yoour name tattooed on my ass I will let you see and feel it." She moved through and tossed her hair back a little brushing against the proto-mesh as it resonated with the force for her outfit.

Caelag moved out from 'behind' Ayumi, though there was no one to hide from in her bedroom, and began to go around the bedroom slowly. She ran her fingers over the walls, the tables, and down to the first post by the headboard. She paused and ran her hand down the smooth wooden surface, noting the well crafted textures and well cut crystals embedded in it. She smiled, and rested her head against the post as she spoke. "Well crafted and rather expensive I'd imagine. Lap of luxury indeed, at least when it comes to furnishing your bedroom." She stepped back and reached up, pulling down her hood for the first time that night. Her short-cut brown hair fell a bit messily, from being kept in the hood for so long of course, and managed to rest around her head in a natural look. "Perhaps you would like to help me with these oils? Doing everything one handed is rather hard."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom