Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its Time to Celebrate

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
[member="Caelag Vass"]

Denon's reconstruction and fortifications had been going well recently. stations ready and above the planet while sections of the city that had been developed as she looked out from her pent house. The new living module was made and designed to be self sustaining for whatever she needed it to be. Attendants were going around as they worked on setting up more platters of food and offered drinks to some of the soldiers who had been invited. From Gyndine and from the republic when she was standing there looking over the different outfits.

"Will this one work senator, you have been working on things and these were sent over for you." Ayumi turned around while she looked at the smaller twi'lek who was working with her to make sure she got all of her things done each day and still had time to make the new schedule for the next day. Ayumi took one of the outfits with the force resonating off of it from Sasori that looked more like a cocktail dress she could wear over some of the materials or outfits when she felt the force energies from the mesh that was being used to make new clothing.

"This looks beautiful thank you, I will go and get dressed up while you make sure all of the guests are comfortable." Ayumi said it watching them when she was going over the bigger things. Smiling, shaking hands and dismissing herself while she needed to go to work on some of the things. She slipped into her room changing quickly while she came out putting her hair into a ponytail and standing ready with all of the other guests while she was presenting a small smile. "On behalf of Denon and its people I am happy to welcome our soldiers from the Republic. Their work and sacrifice to protect us should be celebrated."

Caelag was quite fortunate to be alive, in all honesty, and likely would've been dead had reinforcements not shown up in time. AS it was she spent the last few hours soaking in bacta to help heal her ribs and arm, the latter of which was still resting in a sling around her neck for the moment. A bit unfortunate too, seeing as it somewhat clashed with her uniform, the woman didn't seem to own anything outside her military wear. As always, she was in her dress uniform, seeing as it was a somewhat formal event, which meant her black slacks, dress shoe flats, and somewhat heavy coat with her few markings along the shoulder and chest. Though there was a new little medal on the chest, seeing as she actually got pretty injured during combat, and the purple heart medal would make little clinking sounds whenever it hit something.

She didn't particularly stand out from the other soldiers that had been invited, except for her hooded cloak of course. It wasn't uncommon for soldiers with certain religious beliefs or cultural ties to be permitted to add onto their dress uniform, a number of higher ups were more than understanding of it. In her case, it was somewhat more of a comfort thing, allowing her to hide her (lack of) eyes even better than the bandage like blindfold could, and even offered a bit of warmth as it wrapped around her somewhat.

Caelag was torn from thought when the Senator came to those assembled and spoke to the group. Expecting some long winded and thoroughly worded speech on sacrifice from someone who did *not* stand on the front lines and risk death, she found herself a seat and sat down to wait it out. However, so far it seemed she didn't intend to do that, as she was rather short when welcoming the soldiers. Mercifully short so far, I wonder if she'll change to the usual politician talk in a moment. She kept her head somewhat down, being more than able to 'see' as she waited for the introduction to be fully complete.

[member="Ayumi Pallopides"]

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Caelag Vass"]

Ayumi looked at all fo the ones there and had a small look on her face while others were sitting down. Her actions on the fortress world were known to some... she wasn't fighting but she had connected and battle meditated the army and fleet from the buner where Sato her main bodyguard and leader of the security force that protected her was. Sitting at the table with a couple of the others in the uniforms marking them as members before Ayumi spoke a little more. "While it might not seem like much, I am terrible at speeches and most of the time come off like I am discounting others so I try to keep it short. Many people died fighting against the Mandalorian Empire and tehy took many more with them."

She waited for a moment to let there be some silence while feeling the other minds and people there with the force itself. Obscuring her own signature as after the battle she had been asked to approach the grandmaster for her actions. Receiving a special commission as a master of the enclave without actually having to be in the enclave so she could work on training her own skills as they were rebuilding the jedi academy on Denon and making it almost part of the new military stylings so the fortress world they were developing it would work with. "So enjoy the food and the ones who have joined us here and now are some of the best that fought on Gyndine but there are others from Mimban and the other worlds."

The other worlds though were kind of tricky she had to admit... Cyrillia was a fortress world to begin with as well and had pushed itself with tens of thousands of soldiers that were there moving in ambushing and fighting them when the mandalorian and black ties arrived. It allowed the fleet that was in orbit to be there and to shred their ships, Cato Neomodia had faced retreating fleets and tore through them while the other worlds were barely touched with the senator sitting down while they offered wine to each of the other ones at the table. Twi'leks offering them glasses of the wine with sounds of some chatter when she was going around the table and offering a small smile to them. "How have you been recovering Corporal Vass?"

"It hurts to laugh, breathe, walk, and my left arm is pretty much useless until the doctor says otherwise. So, a bit better than I expected, all things considered. I'd much prefer not having a broken set of ribs though, that would be lovely." There was maybe a light curl of Caelag's lips as she spoke, a bit snarkly perhaps, to the Senator. Given how she hadn't gone off on a long winded and pointless speech she had at least earned some small modicum of respect from the Miraluka. Even so, the woman clearly held more respect for someone who fought on the front lines (or behind enemy lines, as she did) rather than a politician she knew would hide behind walls of steel and turbolaser batteries.

Not that she didn't understand, she got the desire to not die. It didn't lessen her opinions of course, though it helped nothing. It was better to face death with a gun in your hand than with a cocktail in your penthouse. Nice as that penthouse was. She sighed a bit and rubbed her head, wiping the thoughts away to focus on talking to the Senator. She had heard the Senator had been on Gydine, though what she had done was hazy for the woman somewhat fresh out of med bay. She could still taste the bacta, honestly. Was rather upsetting, the food looked decent.

"Heard you were still on Gydine when the ships dropped. Didn't do anything to harm your chances at reelection did you?"

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Caelag Vass"]

The list of injuries were there and she paid attention for a moment. "Well no more then usual showing that I could use the force and battle meditate." If she could have not been doing it then well she was alright with that, few knew and based on the reaction she got where only way she was being offered training was if she joined the enclave well she was more then happy to just be there with the ones from denon Security and military forces. "I remember you though, I felt your mind while the battle raged same with the others." She was looking at some of the things that were there though. The others that had been on the ground across the entire fortress world.

She saw a few of the soldiers there as they were eating with a small look. "If you want I could try using some healing on you and Denon's medical centers have been getting upgraded." That was one of the larger things they have been working on, to get the moderate sized hospital into something fairly larger that went across and covered a very nice section of the planet. Going down to the military layer above the power relays itself allowing them to treat a planet population. She had been working o ensure it had more then enough bacta and the other healing equipment they had been working on including Sakura's force healers. Ayumi sat down looking at the miraluka but wasn't starring as she held a small glass of wine.

"With due respect, Miss Senator, I'd much rather not rely on the Force to do what time and bacta can. And as I've already had the bacta applied and what not, it's just a matter of time to let it do what it's made for." She gave a small shrug and grabbed a glass of water as one of the trays passed by, naturally not turning her head away from the general direction of the Senator. Not in any attempt to show off, of course. The woman was almost ashamed of her reliance on her sight capabilities, she simply needed a drink. Taking a sip, the cold water rushed down and tasted, of course, somewhat sweet. Though she hadn't been submerged in bacta, she had gotten a bit in her mouth during hastily done field application.

"I would be far more interrested in discussing what it is you saw that makes you remember me in particular. Plenty of soldiers here you could've talked with, yet you come to talk to a lowly corporal. Can't help but wonder why."

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Caelag Vass"]

Ayumi looked at her and gave a moment as she lifted her hand up to her chest. "La gasp." Ayumi said it as a joke to try and break the ice, if anything she was rather interested in meeting all of the ones who had come around. "Well aside from wanting to meet all from the lowest soldier to the highest starred general. You are as soldiers all important." Ayumi sat there getting a glass. "And well of the ones here you are the prettiest even with some injuries." She said it taking a sip while holding it and sitting straight in the chair while the others were eating with their own conversations. "A lowly corporal as you call yourself is a little to modest. That you accepted while injured shows that you are are a lot more impressive.... and then there is feeling you on Gyndine along with the rest or the army and fleet."

Caelag turned her head down a bit, the shadows made by her hood hiding the slight blush to her cheeks when she was complimented by the Senator. "You flatter me, Miss Senator. Truly you do. But I'm far from impressive, I'm just a soldier. There are maybe a few dozen others who could do just what I can.." She paused a moment, thinking. "... Or at least most of what I can. And probably with less of what my LT call's self destructive behavior as well." She took another sip and set the glass down, giving a little sigh. In fact her LT had essentially demanded that she take time for her arm to finish healing before daring to show up at the armory, as stupid an idea as that seemed. She needed her rifle at least, the poor thing needed its cleaning.

"I suppose if you can feel the force then you've been talked into trying to convince me to quit the army and join the Jedi?" She sat up a bit and, had the Senator somehow failed to notice, fully made her Miraluka blindfold clear to see. Which was a solid reason she had, on a number of occasions, been asked to quit her job and join the Jedi instead. Full honest, only her close members on her task force and her father seemed genuinely encouraging of her choices.

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Caelag Vass"]

Join the jedi... well Ayumi supposed she could do that but given she didn't join the jedi when she was able to feel the force she shrugged seeing that the girl couldn't see her with the miraluka blindfold. "Well I suppose it would be my duty to try and save that booty of yours with convincing you to go and join the jedi." Ayumni said it with a smile on her face as she licked her lips mostly to keep them from going dry. "But given I am not part of the order and don't train them or really work on trying to be like them. I don't see why you should... you should be happy and if being a jedi makes you happy go for it... if being a solider makes you happy go for it." Ayumi was for all of it though while she remained there. "Though you are very pretty and shouldn't wear that hood all the time how else am I going to get to see that lovely smile?"

"I like my hood, it's warm and smells nice." The woman shifted a bit in her seat, turning her head down a bit once more. All the kind words were an anomaly in her usual discussions, and she found her cheeks a warm red whenever the Senator said something nice. She wasn't quite sure how to handle it honestly, she almost ached for her usual banter with other soldiers. At least that she understood how to do. "You look nice.." She tried to return the pleasantries, though of course her own words were somewhat meaningless in a traditional sense. The woman did have a nice glow to her, rather soft, clearer than the others around them for the most part.

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Caelag Vass"]

She looked at her and the girl was so sweet and so adorable. Ayumi felt herself blushing a little more in reaction to how the girl seemed too cute to her. "Thank you." She was finding this line of conversation to be a very nice thing. Better then some of the others while she spoke looking at her. "The hood is very beautiful but it obscures getting to look at that pretty face. See if I move here.... I can't look at you for when I want to talk or compliment and shamelessly flirt with such a beautiful soldier and woman." THe senator remained there with a smile on her face offering a glass of wine just in case. "Should you wish for some extra courage. I have been there with some of the soldiers for drinking songs."

F..Flirt? A small shiver went down Caelag's spine, and she took the offered wine glass a bit eagerly. "Th-The hood helps hide the blindfold, which is partly the point. Thank you for the words and the drink, though." She raised the glass slightly and downed it rather quickly. It was hardly enough to get her anywhere close to buzzed or drunk, but it would help her nerves for certain. Being flirted with was something strange, and it made her cheeks warm under the hood. It was fortunate she couldn't see, or she'd be embarrassed at how she looked. "Should.. uhm.. should be careful though. If your voters catch wind of you flirting with a corporal they might lose some faith in you."

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Caelag Vass"]

Lose faith in her... Ayumi raised an eyebrow while she was turning over with some of her attention when she was thinking about it. "Well I suppose they could, though I am pretty open with them about many of the people I enjoy being with. A corporal doesn't seem so bad." She thought about it a little more standing up while she offered her hand to her speaking. "Though I am willing to risk a few glances if it means I can have a good time with an exotic beauty like yourself." There she said it as shamelessly sappy as she could because she wasn't the master politician manipulating behind the shadows she was the senator who preferred to let everyone know what business she had going on when she raised her eyebrows. "The view isn't great but the balcony is more private. I can shamelessly compliment you and work to convince you I am totally worth your time."

By this point even the hood couldn't hide her blush entirely, practically glowing under the shadows. Unsure what to do, the Miraluka just reached out and took the offered hand, standing to her feet shortly after. "Exotic? Oh hardly, I'm practically human. And the part that isn't would drive any sane woman away." She kept her head down, acutely aware that a number of heads turned to look at her and the senator, who's name was currently escaping her at the moment. She remembered a title but that was all, and only now was it starting to get to her. "May I ask your name, Senator? It escapes me now and uhm, well I'd like to know who I'm probably going to star in the tabloids with."

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Caelag Vass"]

She gave of a look when the girl took her hand to rise up as some heads turned towards her. "Now now don't say that, I am a Republic senator. I passed sane a while back." Ayumi stayed there though looking at the people and moving slowly so they could go in and go over to the bigger things. at the table. "My name is Ayumi Pallopides and well if we are going to be in the tabloids we should do something to merit it... Streaking naked through the jedi academy to show them that we don't have to be jedi to be cool force users." She nodded her head with the small joke while she was there looking at her. Bringing the hand up while she lightly kissed the knuckles. "And never doubt you are an exotic beauty."

The idea of being naked, though she couldn't quite understand what it looked like, was understood well enough by Caelag to make her shake her head and sort of retreat inwards to avoid further embarrasment. "I don't think that will be necessary Miss Pallopides. I think far less would suit the tabloids just fine, they love to make up stories about influential people after all." She almost seemed to pull Ayumi away towards the balcony after she kissed Vass's knuckles, hoping to get away from the eyes still watching her. When she felt there were no ears to overhear, she spoke a little more confidently, though clearly still well out of her element. "I don't suppose you'll indulge me in saying why you wished to be with me in private, Miss Pallopides?"

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Caelag Vass"]

Ayumi moved with her out there and stood closing the glass with a small look when she heard it. "Should I not want to be?" She moved a little looking at the soldier and didn't need to get into her personal space but wasn't so far away it was awkward with her hand on hers. "You are by far one of the more interesting ones there, my captain for the security forces gets along with me well enough and Symara is my bodyguard but she doesn't want to be involved in anything more then looking out for people trying to kill me. The other soldiers are great but they seem to want me to get more funding for things. I don't like mixing business with this my pleasure and leisure. So go for being around with the one person who seemed like she needed maybe a little TLC to sooth those aches and pains."

P..pleasure? Sy-Symara? The poor Miraluka was highly confused by the entire situation. A (though she only saw an outline) very beautiful woman was complimenting her near constantly, out on a balcony alone with her, and the Senator seemed to be implying a desire to bed or keep her over the night. It made her head swim as she tried to process it all at once, limply holding onto the hand with her still good right one. "I uhm.. I see. S-So you were uh... wh-what's the phrase.." She was beginning to stutter rather frequently, something normally unattractive or, at the least, annoying. ".. T-Trying to get someone for the night? I-Is that the phrase?" Not that she minded, of course. The presence made by Ayumi was calming and relaxing, rather like incense was for many. Were it not an awkward situation for the young Miraluka, she might find more enjoyment out of the woman's rather straight forward confidence.

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Caelag Vass"]

Ayumi tried to not do it while she was standing there and her facial muscles were fighting for control. Oh my god she was so adorable and straight forward... Ayumi couldn't think ab out it when she spoke thinking about it. "Well when you put it that way, I wouldn't be opposed to a beautiful woman like you wanting to be with me for the night." Oh yes try and turn it around on her but she was there a little looking at her. "Though I would prefer if you would want to take it slow, you are still healing and I have been told I can be quite loud and wild." She said it to see if in the shadows of the balcony and of her hood she could see some more blushing before she moved the hand to be on her shoulder with another one coming out. "We could start with a slow dance here on the balcony and move around."

Being a bit shorter, though not by much, Ayumi would most certainly see the blush on Caelag's face as she wrapped her arms around Caelag's shoulders. Not knowing what else to do, she wrapped her one good arm around Ayumi's waist, and moved the other so it wouldn't get hurt. "I.. I suppose a dance would be.. alright. Nothing too.. salacious. Aa-And even maybe meaningful.." Her last sentence trailed off, though it had been muttered for the most part anyways, as she slowly pressed herself against Ayumi gently. You danced close to your partner, she knew that.. so she had to stay close to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom