Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG It's That Time Again

Living In Color
Codex Judge
5zmml2.jpg

Iris's new arc started a couple weeks ago, and I've been focused on finishing off her older threads to make room for new ones.

Now's that time for new ones. Iris, now heavily scarred after being thrown from a train, sets out to regain her confidence and remember the more peaceful times. That's basically the premise of the new arc, so if ya got ideas or wanna thread just hit me up as usual.

5zmml2.jpg

Iris's new arc started a couple weeks ago, and I've been focused on finishing off her older threads to make room for new ones.

Now's that time for new ones. Iris, now heavily scarred after being thrown from a train, sets out to regain her confidence and remember the more peaceful times. That's basically the premise of the new arc, so if ya got ideas or wanna thread just hit me up as usual.

I need to finish up my arc with Slip, and your character seems interesting. So sure, I'm in, got any ideas in mind before I recommend some?

I've no ideas at the moment. What's the arc you got planned with Slip?

Ah, the usual tragedy and mental degradation of a schizophrenic Jedi Padawan. I've been building up his eventual breaking and him going into utter insanity and betraying the Jedi and such. We could do something around that, either before his breaking point, or he could be right at the breaking point.

Of course, if you want we could do something far more chill, we could always go for something more relaxed. Either way, I got a couple of more specific ideas in mind for what we could do.

Living In Color
Codex Judge
Ah, the usual tragedy and mental degradation of a schizophrenic Jedi Padawan. I've been building up his eventual breaking and him going into utter insanity and betraying the Jedi and such. We could do something around that, either before his breaking point, or he could be right at the breaking point.

Of course, if you want we could do something far more chill, we could always go for something more relaxed. Either way, I got a couple of more specific ideas in mind for what we could do.

Devolving into madness around Iris?

Trauma time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom